This must be a ruse? this guy is literally a walking cliche. you cant make this shit up

this must be a ruse? this guy is literally a walking cliche. you cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dumbest people in the world are hillary supporters.
this election is the best thing to ever happen, b/c the country has literally been divided into dipshits and thinkers.
All the neo-con faggots and kikes are now hillary supporters, and all the independents are now trumpers. Feels good

These are better stats
investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/

it annoys me that they made trump and hillary roughly the same size

Better?

(((Autistic)))

Honestly bigots just don't like HillDog because she is a woman. The SOP (Sexist Olde Party) is afraid of the glass ceiling being broken and they are afraid of a great female leader (like HillDog). I am a first generation mexican american, and mi madre was an illegal immigrant from mexico who had a child with my dad (A white american citizen) just so she could stay in this country. If the racist bigot Drumpf was president mi madre wouldve been sent back to mexico and I wouldn't get to vote for HillDog in this election. We need Hilldog because we need a single payer healthcare system and we need to support the syrian refugees who desperatly need our help. I am a proud Mexican-American citizen of Texas, 18 years old. We latinos will make Texas go blue this year. I'm With Her

this must be a ruse? this guy is literally a walking cliche. you cant make this shit up

i like that you found a new image to post while ignoring the fact that you get blown the fuck out every time you do

I hope drop a Bomb on you people. A bunch of ducked lazy cunts who blame others for your shirt problems.

KYS

I'm super autistic to the point I'm paid by the government for it, I'll never understand how these retards are so fucking offended by absolutely nothing or have such flawed perspectives of politics and reality.

>Landwehr
Landwhale

Why do autistics get to vote?

If you say so, Cletus.

The alpha, beta-male.

Really makes you think.

>following 7100
>followed by 7300
disgusting

>college educated people
>in Florida

try again

The difference between women and white women makes me sick.

>well I was undecided... but then this autistic faggot in a wheelchair convinced me Trump was a big meanie. #imwithher

non-white women make me sick too

Well, it's comforting to know that I'll be hanged by such a smart cookie.

>Landwehr
The walking irony

Bait?

Bait.

>literally a walking
Lol nope