Gunnerkrigg Court

>That's Tony's special brew.
>------------------
>Hey! I'm going to be at Thought Bubble this coming Sept 23-24! I'll even have Coyote plushies for sale!
thoughtbubblefestival.com/
gunnerkrigg.com/

These two are cute. I hope they end up fucking, but I doubt it since she's dating that other chad.

What do you think the ingredients Tony uses are?

>inb4 it's meth

So what are the odds that, at the end of this story Anja is telling, Annie finds it interesting and reasonable, and accepts that her father truly can be a compassionate person?

And, other hand, what are the odds she flips her shit and refuses to believe it?

Maybe the answer is somewhere in the middle!

You, you're a funny guy.

he brought a gallon of PCP with them on this journey.

>reminder that just a few chapters ago, Jeanne was released and Coyote was implied to finally have unfettered access to the Court
>Tom wastes our time with a predictable love story inside a flashback
Why Tom why

>entire comic spent showing that Tony is literally evil and a terrible father
>LOL NO JK HE'S ACTUALLY COOL AND NORMAL

Wtf is this shit?

You don't take PCP to get things done, you take it when you are done with things like your sanity or your skin

A gallon?

>literally evil
lol

if you want to find trippy etherial bugs you gotta take the heavy guns

Frankly, I think Tony's characterization is really stilted and hackneyed. His entire personality is being a robot if he's around two or more other people, or being completely smooth and charming if he's around only one other person.

That's it. That's the entire character. It's an if/else statement.

I don't think Anja is telling this story detail for detail, I think it's leading up to some revelation that will be pertinent to the current-era story.

Surma is such a fucking cutie I wish she was the protag

>That's Tony's special brew.
Did he put himself on it?

Would she really be a better protagonist or is she just such a fresh contrast to Annie?

Oh wait! I just realized Surma is fucking cute. And Tony knows exactly what he's doing, that handsome cad.

She certainly broods a lot less.

are you from 1960s england or something, who talks like this, whats with these threads

Annie isn't a very exciting person.

>to not take it easy on you
LEWD

Are you not?

>And that is how I met your mother.
>..And impregnated her on our second night alone together in some remote jungle thousands of miles away from her longterm boyfriend.

>inb4 he's putting amphetamines in her coffee because she's fat and he wants her to lose weight

>he doesn't talk in the period appropriate manner during flashbacks
what a square

Holy fucking shit, Tony is one of the Shadow Men.

Legal at the time.

Whoa..... We need to get closer, the logo is not clear enough and it may perfectly be just a pocket in his shirt, but wow that would make a lot of sense.

Relevant

Yeah, he's working for the Court to investigate the Omega Device. He's definitely a member of the Shadow Men.

This flashback is likely set in the late 80s or early 90s.

What a gayrod.

>Surma didn't shower

>Tony's entire personality is an if/else statement.
Pretty fitting for Tony.

Jokes aside do we know if Surma was actually dating Eglamore before this trip?

It's not stated outright, but it's conveyed here and in Ch.22 that Surma liked Eggers plenty when they were together.

>donnie misses jim more than I do
>those boys, always so close
Doesn't really seem like it now so much. We tend to think of Donnie as Tony's friend above James's. I wonder if that's related to "that business with James" and fall out of Surma and Tony getting together.

They're pretty close in the flashbacks and Surma's always talking about him out training like she's waiting for him to come back.

It might not be a very deep relationship. Just that their friends are a couple and they look good enough to hang out and see what happens.

Surma is cute

Wish Tom uploaded his images bigger

AAHHH JUST FUCK ALREADY

>Point is, Annie, we all think that Tony is a great guy who's pleasant to be around. All of us enjoy his company. Except you, obviously. He really, really doesn't like you, and you specifically. Thats why you alone get such a hard time from him. The more you know!

He used his special 'teabag'. It lit the fire in her.

>Let's fuck.
>Bottom panel is both of them banging.

The middle ground of her wondering what's wrong with her, even even a mayfly spaz and a motherless autist can find happiness with another person and she can't.

Nice!

Mind blown.

>that sixth panel
cute

I'm honestly amazed that Kat's mom is able to describe their trip in such exquisite detail, down to the dynamite sex.

Again, they told her ALL about it. While fucking in front of her.

Kat is cute. When are we gonna go back to her?

I wonder what /wcg/ thinks about this wholesome heterosexual pairing.

He literally kills her with his cock, user.

The large death as the product of the small death, it's a natural evolution. Face it, anything involving #1 dad is wholesome af.

Girls talk.

Won't be too long unless Tom decides he's going to make this two or three chapters long.

And then we get the adventures of Kat and Tony!

I actually wonder if this trip was the beginning of a separation for Surma and Anya. Anya doesn't seem to like Tony that much throughout the comic, so her best friend returning from a trip with him as fuckies is really going to stir things up.

You seem to have misread that earlier segment. As far as I know, there was no separation except for when she left to give birth and cut off all contact. The implications are that beforehand they were still getting along just fine.

I want to meet a boy like Kat in real life.

Why?

Literally who

>that Surma hair in the last panel

webcomics general on /lgbt/

dubs signifies good taste

Sounds like a respectable place where level-headed people go to discuss with equally polite fellows.

I'd rather talk about Kat's ftm transition in here. :)

What's Kat's opinion on Life is Strange?

I'm doing some clay sculpting.
Which gunnerkrigg should I make?

>clay sculpting
Jones, of course.

Eeeeh ... But Jones is boring!
Also, forgot to mention, I won't even take any pics.

Annie is autistic like her father. If people don't like her father of course they would prefer someone other than her.

>thinkin' about that bomb dick

Man, Surma must have swamp-puss during this entire trip

Because he's a hack, user

Surma looking fine as fuck in that last panel. Kind of reminds me of Lara from the most recent Tomb Raider games.

Except she is the opposite of Lara.

She's like the least capable dumb broad who's still an actual character in all of gunnerkrigg.

Let's be honest with ourselves...

Annie would be such a horrible mother that it's probably for the best that her lifecycle gives her a good excuse for not being much of one.

Nicccccccce!

Well, looks-wise. As a character Surma's miles better.

Surma is an incompetent airhead.

So, is her hair straight or is it curly? Because it seems to fluctuate between both.

i bet he put hot glue in it

How does Anja even know what happened in this story when only Surma and Tony are there?

Because Surma told her
It's a slow burn, it will be that much sweeter when they get to the part where Tony fucks Surma out in the wild

Some types of curly hair only start to curl past a certain length (so the hair closest to scalp would be relatively straight) because of how the hair follicle is shaped. Or something like that

how old do you guys think they are?

What kind of accent does she have?

Does she affect a more "normal" accent in from of Anthony?

>in from of Anthony

Jesus Christ I'm sorry in front****