IT'S HAPPENING FUGG!

>ceta got through
>they established every law they need to build up the nwo after ww3

>tfw live right next to an nato missile shooting side, possible able to shoot NUKES.

>tfw military training increased like 200%
>see convois every day now, bundeswehr and US army

>street got closed for the whole day this weekend for a big fucking truck which was full green and was carrying something that was covered in green tarp

>tfw i googled it and the base here was just 90km away from the DDR border, and is so isolated that they would propably shoot nukes from that place

>we have just 3 villages here, pretty much just empty space around that missile shooting shit place except my and two other small villages

>tfw i saw some weird lights above that place the last weeks
No one knows about this base, this is pretty much no mans land here, they did curious stuff for the last decades, i asked the locals.

I just moved here 2 years ago.

Should i go there and make some pictures?

pic related, is a satellite picture of the place, they put now windmills there 10 years ago, but a few hundred meters away there are some weird bunker complexes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=KVv0xAcQkzw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSUEU7ISfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jszmUSdzOWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjn2afF2nLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are no silos in germany. just bombs. ,maybe cruise missiles.

oops forgot the cords

51°20'10.85"N 8°51'21.19"E

ITS HAPPENING

there were silos in my area back in the 80s

I don't think they closed them

The muricans have many nukes in germany, because they want to use us as a drone most likely, kek.

Read it up, it's a well known fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing

Wtf is ceta? I saw the thread yesterday, but how can you expect people to follow if you don't explain things?

it's like TPP and NAFTA but with Canada and yurope

i know, but no icbm's. what else would you need a silo for?

>that bible quote when those coords are googled

Those aren't nuclear missile sites, missile silos are spaced 2-3 miles apart and there's no missile silos in Europe.

>You are my battle ax and weapons of war: for with you will I break in pieces the nations, and with you will I destroy kingdoms;

Nice dubs, WWIII now fellow stalker.

In 2015 they put 20 new atomic bombs into Germany

It's basically a law that deletes every noble european protective law for the people.

For instance, fracking could be allowed in a few years now thanks to that law.

Also it is a freeway now for TTIP which is a lot worse.

Corporations can fuck us over even over single things, if an american co. can't do shit in germany because some law forbids it, they can sue germany for billions of dollars that they would have earned normally without it.

It's basically a NWO agreement.

But it's so much more actually, just google it, im too drunk right now to speak proper english

What the fuck i didn't knew that

See that Mühlhausen there?

I think i am really fucked, well my dreams told me that last night too.

>tfw hiding in basement in dream, sirens go on, wake up a few days later everyone is a fucking mutant

Fick :DDD

Good job Clinton you just blew the fucking cover of all of them you fucking faggot, if we must have ww3 I want to be on the winning fucking side and not dying of radiation poisoning.

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

redpills

The time is know Sup Forums

b-61 free fall bombs, you put them on planes not missiles.

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

redpills

The time is know Sup Forums

lets meme the world before its to late, share the wealth make new threads share the knowledge

You really thinkg ww3 is won by anyone but mother nature?

I wouldn't worry about it.

The time was always now.

It's always now.

Now, is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVv0xAcQkzw

I love you my friends, may we always be connected even in the end times, we will find a way, and we will make this world great again.

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSUEU7ISfQ

but the military will stage a coup against the current governments, r-right guys?

all of its generals come from military academies and all the top generals are freemasons or something of the other, so a high level coup wont happen a low level one might but dont expect anything less than an internal blood bath on par with the roman civil wars

Well lower level officers have led successful coups before and I'd wager that most combat troops are on the right end of the political spectrum, so there's at least a shred of hope.

Yall are going to need fracking if you don't want WWIII with Russia. The rest you said sounds like shit though.

We need nothing but Trump.

Ive calculated it.

If trump is true with the destruction of the TTIP deal, germany get's big again, because trump cares more about the USA trade than the international one.

If germany could just be for itself again, and doesn't need to get cucked by foreign cooperations, we would rise to a great power like never seen before.

Or cucked politicians like merkels and gabriels friends would be fucked out immediately of the bundestag.

Trump would set off a fucking WAVE of freedom.

We don't need fracking, neither do you.

I thought Waffles saved us from this shit, but apparently not.

So we are soon going to be sued over every little shit and out remaining forest will be cut down to make place for fracking.

Not a ICBM launch complex. 5 silos within walking distance? not a chance.
You would have to stagger the launches to prevent missile fratricide via launch thrust. Not western doctrine senpai. relax - its a underground nest of spies and analysts.

Welcome to the "Free trade"

youtube.com/watch?v=jszmUSdzOWE

>literally posting national secrets
enjoy your V&

Only about 3 billion will die. Mostly in europe, middle east and N.A.

We can only sustain about 5 billion people with the potassium on Earth, look it up.

sure, dream on monkey.

A ww3 will left nothing but ash on the whole world even your shithole.

Get educated.

The massive anmount of nukes that will go down will change the atmosphere for years, your eco system will die out in matter of months, the whole amazon forest will be a desert. Even if the bombs go all off north over the equator.

We will mostly die all out to just a few thousand, max a few million people.

If your country would not get any aftermath from the nuke war, you would die out because you can't import cheap foods anymore, and trade goes dead.

Everyone is fucked, every single fucking human on the planet, even the tribes on this one weird nigger island south of india.

Just remember: "We love to entertain you!"

I am seriously annoyed at the shilling of multiculturalism in ou fucking media.
Commercials now consist of 40-50% shilling towards refugess and other shit, but no one mentions that 40% of the 5 year olds and younger are not german.
Basically any movie the "öffentlich rechten" release is more islam and refugee shilling.

I mean we once were hailed as a nation of scientist, engineers, thinkers, philosophs.
Now our public media tarnishs it and smears on this with shit like "Fuck yu Göthe".

Seriously? I would be happy, i don't fear anything anymore.

The happening is near, this weird feeling in the air, all of these madness going on.

Don't tell me you don't feel this weird presence.

We had thousands of years to develop, but we aren't more developed in our minds than the ancient romans.

We, no one else but US have forsaken the beauty of this universe, have forsaken and forgotten the everlasting peace which lies within every being and thing.

We deserve this, we need this.

Maybe we will wake up after it.

Maybe we will understand after everything we "Needed" to live is gone.

It seems that an nuclear, worldwide war is the last thing that can save us from unconsciousness self destruction without war.

We need to learn that trade and power is nothing more but an illusion to us, created to just get us all into a safe space to dwell in there and get brainwashed by it.

It is sad, the saddest thing that ever happened to mankind.

Remember, we never had any control, not even the elite who will launch the nukes, the endless circle of teachings from the past, from the parents, from the teachers in the school hunt us and didn't really change for thousands of years.

At one time every circle which nature created ends.

The dinosaur circle ended, and now it's our turn, even if we aren't aware of it it will happen.

And it happens, right now.

You now my friend, it doesn't really matter anymore.

We are way past the point of saving ourselves against our own madness.

At this point in time, the end has come.

Prepare for global destruction.

Why do you think every thousands of years there is an big global happening?

The nature has it's own ways of dealing with cancer like creatures.

It just get's rid of us.

This is a cycle which was even described in the bible with the flood.

Humanity can never get over a point where the egoic mind controls everything, before that something, or even ourselves would fuck us over so we have to start again.

It is sad that we didn't figure it out yet after all this years.

But time doesn't matter in this cycle, because one lifetime of one human is nothing, but one human can change the thinking and being of hundreds to come after him.

The collective mind is corrupted and it is going to be reseted very soon, it's the never ending cycle started by your forefathers in the cave.

Knowledge and behaviour is given onto the next generation, and it never stop's.

IT never FUCKING STOPS!

Time, does not fucking matter.

if it happining now why it was happening in 1918?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West

the truth is that nothing ever happening except giant amounts of stupidity

just posting another soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjn2afF2nLE

because we didn't have internet

Your both wrong. There isn't enough nuclear bombs for a nuclear winter and Brazil would almost certainly receive some atomic love along with every other power so no one would be able to become top dog in the post war. The Russians can be dicks like that.

>possible able to shoot NUKES.
>pic related, is a satellite picture of the place

don't worry you're just blue pilled as fuck. Nukes and satellites do not exist. All this shit is just a theater to keep people distracted.

Nice

Jeremiah 51:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

> ceta got through
Wow... uh, good job, I guess?

Shit, why can't we put our own laundry list of bullshit into laws by designing them behind closed doors?

Like, a clause giving universal copyright licenses on absolutely anything to the general public as long as an image of a dildo is superimposed anywhere in the work. You know, because we NEED unrestricted access to dildo pictures no matter what, or entire work force will fall into depression and the economic damage of that would be so immense and you just HAVE to pass this law nao.

fucking spooky.

Jesus Christ, its really happening isn't it?

Another episode of Enki VS Enlil