BMO

This is a BMO thread, please be kind to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/philrynda/status/110360343116656641
youtu.be/4xiLC6PV6CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BMO best girl.

AT Thread

It a boi bot

Not after I'm through with him.

She alternates.

No he doesn't. He literally never has.

>Character is voiced by a girl
>Character acts like a girl
>Is a boy for some reason

>Gender fluid

Would Finn be depraved enough to have BMO as his gf if everything else fails?

Uh yes he/she has, plenty of times. It's a gimmick of sorts that BMO roleplays as either gender. Mostly as a boy, but sometimes a girl.

BMO has no gender!
BMO is a BMO!

Wew lads twitter.com/philrynda/status/110360343116656641

wew indeed.

Tumblr sure has done a number on the quality of these threads

>Boy

>Girl

All the same to me...

>implying robots have genders, and aren't purely simulating consciousness and all its trappings

>Adventure Time Encyclopedia
You realize that's just something a VA made right? It's basically licensed fanfiction.

BMO is a cute girl and a tight cunny!

It's still correct. BMO has been referred to with feminine pronouns in the show. 'BMO Noire' uses the feminine version of 'noir.' It's pretty clear that BMO doesn't have a set gender, which makes sense considering he's a robot.

>a VA wrote a book full of misinformation
>a show with different storyboard artist creating episodes has inconsistencies
>This invalidates the creator of the character
Shiggy diggy

Fine, stay in denial.

I see you're projecting. That's not healthy user.

BMO being gender fluid is painfully transparent. You refuse to accept that, hence denial. Here's your last (You).

>please be kind to X
>say something nice about X

Whence comes this scourge of copy-paste OPs with no subject?

BMO being male since the inception of his character is provable and evidence has been posted. You can keep your headcanons.

>>>/tumblr/

>evidence has been posted

Which is where exactly?

Lurk more
Both the creator of the character(and creative director of S1&2), and the character designer has stated he's a he, and have never contradicted this.

Silly user, don't you watch subs? All boys in anime are voiced by women.

Ward said the original voice for BMO was much deeper before the current choice of VA was made. Saying the spiritual predecessor of the character was male isn't "stating" that the current character is. In the same way that BMO's voice was changed, the creative direction of a character isn't fixed on what predated it.

Is there any instance where the
creator of the character(Pat McHale)
Character designer from that time (Phil Rynda)
Or the Shows creator (Pen Ward)
has referred to BMO as anything but "him/he"?

Pen Ward loves him too btw
youtu.be/4xiLC6PV6CY

His voice before was a fucking computer, switching to a female VA does not make a character female. Not even as much as those adventurers made fun of Flapjack for "being a girl." Or how feminine Timmy's voice is.

There are instances of in-universe characters referring to BMO with either pronoun.

>switching to a female VA does not make a character female

That's not what was being argued.

Characters just do what writers/storyboard artist make them, that has nothing to do with the intent of people who are actually responsible for the creation of the character.
Not to mention he's called a female rarely.

You argued that because his voice was changed it's feasible the direction of the character changed, but there's no basis for this.

>that has nothing to do with the intent of people who are actually responsible for the creation of the character.

It's good you said that. Intent is secondary to execution. The product speaks louder than its creators.

Why are you guys debating about the gender of an electronic device?

BMO is genderfluid.

Also please let's not have this thread dissolve. As citizens of /co / we are left wing intellectuals

Captain Boomerang is stupid villain

No, we are not. We are pretentious left wing idiots who pretend that we have the answer to all issues.

Don't know about you faggots but I'm right wing because it's the right thing.

You better be kind or her boyfriend will go into your fucking lungs and kill you from the inside out

He's really not

>ra4s
>zipsha

Boner, don't

Wow, you really brought me around to how great he is, user.

Can someone just post more BMO art? I hate it when Sup Forums debates.

Aaa thread?

But user, we're masters at it.

BMO's neither a girl nor a boy.

BMO is BMO. Or sometimes Football.

The problem is when people transplant this bullshit on humans in RL. BMO is a robot in a fictional magical universe so we're all good.

BMOxFootball is my OTP.