Are Mutant Ladies Genetically Engineered

...to be literally perfect?! What gives Sup Forumsmrades?

It's all in the breeding.

Emma has had plastic surgery.

Emma got fake tits

Money makes all things possible. Even perfection.

With all the fucked-up science of the MU and constant rebirths, plus Emma's Secondary Mutation, at this point you can come up with bullshittery that she's now essentially "physically" such busty.

Anyway, Emma is not Best Girl anyway.

I beg to differ.

I appreciate her going all out with the boobs, but she has a man-face, which always ruins her cosplays.

I don't trust psychics. It would be easy for her to trick everyone think see her as hot despite her being some 500 pound 40 year old uggo.

>raging thundercunt
>plastic tits
>perfect

Always my favorite

And nose, and hair

What the fuck

I thought this was just a meme

Sadly, no.

British Betsy was more qt

I don't see what's sad about it, if there's any character who'd get plastic surgery it would be Emma.

You Anons are my muggas

But let's not forget her bestie

If there's a character who don't need plastic surgery it's Emma. She could just use her powers to make you see whatever she wants.

That's even worse.

If she sleeps or is unconsious, she would reveal her real look.
And we know since GoT with Milasandre that is horrible.
And Emma would see her real look or would know how she still look.
Cosmetics are 50% for yourself.

nah, Emma is best X-girl

>Cosmetics are 50% for yourself.
in Emma's case it's almost entirely for herself. From her experience growing up she learned the power looks gave a person over others and she saw it as just one more form of power to be employed over others. One more way to get the job done. In her perspective there is NO reason not to use all the tools you have.

Good point. She was and is more dedicated as the normal cosmetic surgery user.

You guys the discussion we had yesterday about Emma's current body in that X-thread.

Some anons concluded that after Jean and Beast revived/reconstructed Emma after her diamond form was shattered by a diamond bullet in Morrison's run, the Phoenix could had actually enhanced her so she now has natural big boobs, natural new nose and maybe even healed uterus!

Not everyone agreed but hey, it's something a writer could work on.

Also, we need a new X-thread.

>Also, we need a new X-thread.
We had one yesterday.

Wanda's funbags are ready to "break free"over there...

That is some hardcore nipple action

>not a red head
Dropped.

too bad we can't post the actual nudes...some of the clothing is bad.

>maybe even healed uterus!
So she had Scott's secret mutant baby? She could use her powers to hide her pregnancy.

Im ok with the rest, but Jubilee should be smaller.

And btw which X-Girl is the biggest and which x-husbando has the biggest package

Cup sizes
D - Psylocke, Emma, Jean (Morrison's run), Scarlet Tits, Storm, Domino, Shark Girl (transformed)
C - Boom Boom, X-23, Kitty, Magik, Surge, Dust, Mercury, The Cuckoos, Pixie, Blindfold, Transonic, Tempus,
B - Jubilee, Teen Jean, Loa, Sprite, Armor, Oya, Shark girl (normal)
A - Molly Hayes, Earnst

how come no one storytimed x-men gold/blue or whatever colour is out this week?

Now do Dick Sizes.

Colossus is as big as a pringles tin
Kurt has 2 dicks
Scott is cannon hung as Emma brags
Logan is Average and when his junk was shot off he wished it would grow back bigger
Hank gives Brand the knot
Angel is hung and gets both Psylocke and X-23

Storm is DD, possibly Wanda and Emma too

So everyone apart from Logan is hung? Who's NOT hung then? Fantomex? Gambit?

I always wondered about Fantomex. His external nervous system is female - sooo...?

Don't forget Namor, dude is definitely packing a big one. Just ask Emma.

He obviously has a dick, but the question is how big? Honestly, I'd say it's average. Considering his "character", I'd say he's "making up forit". Same as Doom, really. Anybody who brags all the time and pretends to be a macho man, is making up for something. Besides, Balkans, Englishmen and Frenchmen have small dicks on average. Maybe part of Fantomex's genetic engineering is having a big dick, but Doom is certainly a dicklet. Magneto as well.

Namor's a canon dicklet, from Parker's Thunderbolts.

I didnt know Magneto was NBA tier tall

>shark girl
>normal and tranformed
like your thinking

He's definitely not 6'10", that chart is bullshit.

t. Virgin

Phoenix re-made her natty

>Doom
>Dicklet

It makes the Doomfags angry but it's true.

>>Magneto
>>Jewish
'10

Wut.

those boobs are real as shit, thank god
best part is that all she can do is busty cosplays, but she enjoys it.

i will agree though, her face takes it down a bit, but she is a nice gal to talk to