Sup Forums says a show is bad

>Sup Forums says a show is bad
>watch it
>it isn't

Don't trust Sup Forums on anything.

Sup Forums thrives on contrarianism
the higher its score, or the more popular it is with people outside this collective circlejerk, the more they will hate it

9/10 times, if Sup Forums says something sucks, then its probably worth a look

Judge it yourself, don't be a sheep.

I've had the opposite experience far more often. Fuck you idiots, Wreck-it Ralph was god awful.

>Sup Forums says a show is good
>watch it
>it isn't

>Sup Forums says its good

>its absolute garbo

why am i not surprised

SU

>Sup Forums
>right
You really roll the dice with Sup Forums opinions
It's really unreliable. Just watch trailers or commercials for cartoons and go with your gut.

Bullshit
There's like 3.2% of ppl on this board who think SU is good
Sup Forums isn't contrarian. This meme needs to die. Sup Forums follows majority opinion 90% of the time

steven universe with me. the gem character arcs were a fun ride, the last episodes really changed my views on steven. the exact opposite with Gravity Falls. I hate every character in that shitpile cartoon and their lorebuilding is infuriatingly boring.

I went in with low expectations and came out winning a new interest. that's the best part of binging.

>Sup Forums says..

As if we all have the absolute same taste or opinion on one topic or series.
Sup Forums is not some kind of hive mind.

Sup Forums is almost as contrarian as Sup Forums.

>hates SU ,loves the prequels
yeah, mainstream opinion right there

Everyone likes it for the loli.
Just like Inside Out.

>Sup Forums says a show is sort of okay
>watch it
>it actually is sort of okay

>muh contrarian meme
I'm sick of you self-congratulating idiots.
>hurr no one can just dislike a popular thing, u just le contrarians

probably because a lot of the time the "popular things suck" mentality is rooted deep

Probably because you're a retard who keeps pushing this garbage meme to feel superior to others. Shut the fuck up already.

Seconding. This happens to me far more often than vice versa. This board really has low standards.

that's what you get for believing in a bunch of contrarian threads.

Pic unrelated thread?

Wreck-it-Ralph was great. Perhaps the awful one is (YOU).

Sup Forums is good at comic suggestions.
Sup Forums is horrible at cartoon suggestions.

perhaps you'd like to talk about this show you like rather than times Sup Forums told you things

LH is a standard Nick show that's just a couple heads above shit like Breadwinners, people literally only watch it for the waifus

This. What the hell, Loudfags?

B-but increased viewership from episode to episode means the show is tanking! The more people that tune in every week, the worse a show gets. Broad reaching stories and relatable themes are bad. Niche special snow flake sekret club is good

SUfags are just a loud minority.
Maybe old su but it's trash now.

>people (millions of kids, ratings wise) only watch it because the characters are actually interesting enough to invest in!

What a brainlet level argument. If all it takes is waifus then why aren't cartoons like Total Drama Island, Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, SvTFOE, and so on pulling in similar viewership numbers? You are a yoctobrainlet, do not ever reply to Big Brainers like myself unless its to prostrate yourself.

It's funny how we get more threads about why everything is bad but so few about how things are good

In what way is it garbage?

The first season, that Fox didn't touch, was much more than just okay.

I remember when Loud House fans at the start of this show praised it for how safe it was, and how it didn't include gays and such like Steven Universe.

And then the McBrides happened. And then Luna happened. It just kept getting funnier and funnier. /tlhg/ is still /r9k/+Sup Forums though.

The show ended up with this habit of building up to things over the course of episodes only for them not to have any payoffs. Bonus points if they were anticlimactic in the extreme. Otherwise it's a fine show, a good show even. A FUN show.

Look into your heart and know it to be true enough.
Maybe.