Favorite villains thread

I like orca for her assets

she's lead a hard life, Marvel just puts her through so much shit
it's hard being a woman with huge muscle and evil in Marvel. It's like her and maybe Poundcakes and a bunch of one-offs

I like Manta quite a bit.

Orm is really cool too Post-Flashpoint, but he was a loser before that and he hasn't really appeared enough outside of Throne of Atlantis to make a fair judgement imo.

Why is Batman a midget in this pic

Batman is a midget becasue the artist tried to include TWO of his fetishes in one picture. We salute him!

He's the perfect mix of actual character and Power Fantasy. And I'm not even sorry for the second part.

I feel like if people let Doom take over the world, he'd probably take good care of things.

I think you'll find the correct term is "manlet"

He already did. Then got bored and let it go AKA "status quo had to be restored".

I really liked Meta Human Captain cold during the New 52 run, and I liked him even more during Forever Evil and him working for Lex afterwards.

I'm not up to Rogues Reloaded on the Rebirth run just yet, but I'm hoping they keep him with good writing

That sucks.
Guessing he did a great job?

Eeeeehhhhhhh, depends. He mind-controlled everyone and made them become better human beings. Weapons were destroyed, peace was worldwide, etc, etc.

Him

Sounds kind of lame that he resulted to mind-control to fix things.

Eh, it was a one-shot OGN. It had to happen and be wrapped up quickly.

Orca wasn't well received when she debuted, so why has she been showing up in so many side universes lately?

Fetish appeal.
Also when the comics are not new, they don't need to be "good" to be liked.

Is there really such a market out there for THICC fishy MILFs?

user, i...

For things I actually read, I'm gonna go with Mean Machine Angel. His concept is pretty neat. Judge Death is cool, but part of the reason I like Dredd over capes is that I'm not a big fan of the undefeatable recurring nemesis, which is what Death is.

No fucking idea why - I barely read Batman - but I love Firefly for some reason. Him and Scarface are two of my favorite villains overall despite the fact that I, again, barely consume anything Batman outside of cartoons and some crossovers.

He's basically Hitler!!111oneelevenoneone!111!

more please

best D-list villain

>A challenger appears

Why?
I mean, he is a dick that want complete control. He's not some bleeding heart humanitarian.

>DUDE MUH DICK LMAO

RA RA RASPUTIN

i always liked the mad hatter

To add to the DC collection of horribly petty villains...

Great, now i've got an excuse to draw her.

i like magpie, still bummed about her batgirl return

i cant believe thats a real batman villain.

weirdes batman villains thread?

I love robots

She and Creel need to be better utilized. I always liked it when they were a heavy hitting couple that, despite being very low level crooks, took a LOT of power to beat.

I honestly prefer Zoom. Probably in the top 5 for best DC villains of all time.

What's her backstory?

>Him and Scarface
Agreed, i just fucking love puppets

Who knows, but it seems like she sure has a lot of "backstory"

He DID rule his own country, remember.

What happend with that?
Yes, i remember him that time they censored out baby face kissing man face

Wasted appearance.

I like characters like these because they are so distinctly "Batman" that even if you never saw them before you know right away they are Batman villains because of their looks and personalities.
Where as characters like Ra's al Ghul or Poison Ivy could be easily mistaken for Spider-Man or Iron Man villains, I doubt anyone would ever mistake the Ventriloquist or the Penguin as anything other than a Batman villain.

how would you describe the typical Batman villain?
>mental illness
>flamboyantly eccentric behaviour
>no superhuman powers
>dressed in their trademark clothes rather than a typical costume
>fights either with gadgets following a particular theme or just good old guns
>escapes Arkham Asylum basically every week

>even when they aren't insane they still have some kind of fixation or mania
>has or had some kind of sympathetic trait at some point even if it didn't stick
>might start out as a gimmick, eventually gains a connection to an aspect of Batman or Gotham as their character develops
>generally revolves around a theme and wears clothing and makes puns based around this theme

I think that's the gist of it although the latest villains have beenlacking on the last two