This looks very interesting

Apparently this Hector Morenco figure out what the fuck is going on in Syria with the emails.

The fucking turkey-Qatar pipeline.

The mails have the proof of the bribes to Obongo and Killary to send CIA to have an "arab spring" on syria. But shit went out of hands and now they are covering their asses with ISIS.

So... whats says the law about war crimes and treason with a side of cheese pizza international ring on the lolita express?

I cant believe we are going to see this shit hit the fun.

>Link to Hector Morenco`s twitter.
twitter.com/hectormorenco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
youtu.be/jy5F5nDuXYY
twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792593866725613568
globalresearch.ca/the-secret-stupid-saudi-us-deal-on-syria/5410130
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/26083
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, helps make a lot of sense of the mess in syria. I wonder who his source is?

No fucking idea. Didnt find that info

me neither, he just mentions hacked emails, and that wikileaks would have them soon.

This is retarded. Why not just go Iraq? Or why not Israel? Or Egypt?

Joined August 2015
80k tweets in the last 24 hours.

I bet you Hector Morenco isn't a real person. No way that those 80k tweets were typed today, lots of them contain pretty detailed and compiled information.

Whoever controls this account has spent weeks putting the information together, and then just botted the release of all these tweets in the last 24 hours.

Yeah I agree,definitely a bot was involved the last couple days. Looks like it did a massive amount of retweets to try to grab extra followers, then sent out the information right after.

doesn't russia have planned pipelines that go through syria as well?

OP regularly posts the same shill thread about Syria.

This is nothing.

Thats shady as fuck.

Yes, but i believe that the russian pipe was in partnership with syria, israel and iran. Is kinda more legit...

This is old news and it's flawed.

OP.. You mean me? Nigger this is the first time i make this thread. I just read this shit on twitter and was sharing.

Wow CTR....

Dude... wtf?

Its logic if CIA is leaking this shit. International stuff is their turf.

FBI, CIA and soon NSA are taking a dump in the clinton/obama machine.

buckle up bukaroos!

>It would be nice if you can give some background data about that conversation bro.

how is it more legit if russia's only doing this to monopolize natural gas?

Trump HAS to win and throw both O and H in prison for treason

Syria doing a deal with russians in syrian clay is legit as fuck.

USA trying to kick Assad from Syria to put a puppet government and get the pipeline deal is not legit at all.

Is more clear now?

Watch this
youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
And this
youtu.be/jy5F5nDuXYY

Long term usa militery strategy is to cut off europen depndece on russian gas and to till the balace of power toword them agine, wich might lead to conflict with russian.

And most of the us allies act more like their vassels right now.

Russian might be the good guy in internetion politics right now , i really advice you guys to watch mire inerviews with putin

Convo pic is from an irc chat room that was talking about this twatter account.

>USA trying to kick Assad from Syria to put a puppet government and get the pipeline deal is not legit at all.
USA trying to kick Assad from Syria to instal a puppet that isn't a shitty commie and stop russia from monopolizing nat gas *

corrected that for u

Those are good videos.

there is one of putin in 2007 i believe, speaking about the new anti-missile shit. When you watch that one and then the ones in 2016 everything fits perfectly.

Putin was allready aware of the syrian move and he play it like a fucking master.
The Satan 2 was totally unespected by the US.

>Syria doing a deal with russians in syrian clay is legit as fuck.
>USA trying to kick Assad from Syria to put a puppet government and get the pipeline deal is not legit at all.
>Is more clear now?

Dude why do you even care about this stuff.

Im from argentina and i'm only in it for the memes.

Assange

ok, if you think that sending the CIA to make a coup in a country just to make a gas pipe is ok, there is nothing to discuss with you.

Your are just part of the problem m8.

Why do pipelines trigger autists?

>i'm only in it for the memes.
had to be a fucking argentinian lol

More cocaine plz

The world was at peqce for 70 years becouse non of the super powers had an upper hand, usa missile defence systems in eastern europe are capble of being rearmed with nuclear war head in a matter of hours.

Russia has to react to this threat by developing better nuclear weapons, wich they alredy started doing.

Now if syria falls abd russia loses its economical influnce over europe , the usa will be able to operate without and major resistence all over the world.

Decide for your self if its good or bad , but russia wont lose its statuse as a nuclear super power that easily

>Im from argentina and i'm only in it for the memes.
che boludo! thanks for MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Tin foil hate time with argentina who has no business in American affairs.

Maybe you should go and pretend to be white.

Dude. Plz. No.

If you want memes just go to /r9k/ and be happy.

I would vote cheesepuff Peron if I could my american comrade.

the only acceptable punishment for treason is death.

I like how they can just run a literal straight line through three other countries without repercussions.

Look at the point on JORDANIA.

It looks like they make a deal with them, so the iraq path was not an option.

Remember that Jordania Intelligence was the one sending the CIA guns to ISIS.

That kinda explains it.

post me keeped, k.....

meh, Russia is going all-in in Syria to protect their number 1 source of steady income: oil and gas. There have been many projects proposed and supported by the EU to diversify sources of O&G instead of heavily relying on Russia, which is especially true for eastern Europe. These pipeline expansions include Nabucco which extends from Austria to Iraq and Caspian states, as well as Saudi Arabia/Qatar extensions to Turkey. This would heavily decrease oil prices and even production for Russia and hurt them badly. A de-facto purpose of the Crimea annexation was to run pipeline by land into Crimea and then through Ukrainian waters into eastern Europe, reducing the costs of the project significantly (South Sea project).

Russia needs a friendly-Syrian government to help deny these expansions. They would also like Iraq to be out of the picture (every oil producer in the world does) since they keep increasing supply like morons. Turkey's fine buying their oil for dirt cheap though. This is also why ISIS hasn't been eliminated - it suits American interests to have ISIS glut the oil market to fuck Russia hard.

Russia's economy has been crumbling for a while and their GDP/capita remain one of the lowest of all developed nations (i'd consider them second world tho). The sanctions are hurting them and increased oil competition will force them to bend the knee.

Hillary is right that Russia heavily prefers a Trump presidency as Hillary would spell doom for Russia in every way.

twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792593866725613568

That strategy is going to lead only to more conflicts and wars around the world.

And of shit gets really bad for russia the nukes might get back into global politics as a threat.

No one wants that.

And read some news form the other side as well. Rt.com

Just to expande your view nothing else

>tfw you didn't take Huma and Weiner in the suicide sweepstakes

You had a very good point on why russia wants to keep assad in power.

But russia is not the important thing in here. The thing is that USA put ISIS in there to fuck assad.

War crimes, genocide, corruption. Is fucking huge.

So Russia wants Trump in power means shit. The crimes are still there.

Is amazing how the little things are always fucking the big plans.

>hector whatever

literally entry tier /sg/ post

BUMP
THIS

Go kill an armenian or something, we dont have time for smug roaches.

Check the account. Is a bot dropping a shit ton of data.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, but then there's this
we have a possible link to hector being a super computer for cia? what's the irc guy's source on that user?

This guy in your pic was armed and trained by usa as a freedom fighter to fight the comis.
Interesting how thah backfired.

Its an old millitery strategy for usa , cheap troops not from thier country so the majority of the public wont care about thier deathes.

You can easily manipulate them and aim them against your enimes.

Problem is gettong rid of them when they finish thier jobs.

Lets see hos thier new unit isis will play out.

I'm not advocating a Clinton presidency, I'm just saying Clinton will squeeze Russia economically which is all that's needed to crush a country in the modern day. Perhaps when economic conditions become destitute enough, the Russia media propaganda machine won't be enough to stop an uprising to overthrow the Putin government in place of CIA-planted pro-US one.

It happened during Reagan's tenure and it can happen again. The US wants the world at their fingertips and they've had it for a while.

I personally think it's best if Putin was overthrown; their economy is in shambles, the corruption is vast, and Putin has run for all intents-and-purposes run a quasi dictatorship (silences opposition, appoints his cronies to positions of power, state-control of media/major corporations, etc.). It would honestly be better for the Russia people if they were to abandon Putin, join the EU, reduce spending on military, and see peacetime economic expansion to become a first-world country like South Korea after the Korean war.

This is fucked up.

She is seriously going to prison for the rest of her life.

>War crimes, genocide, corruption. Is fucking huge.
And huge impact on the "refugee"-shit.
As a matter of a fact, this created it, or at least 95% of it.

wait this is news to anyone on /pol i thought every one knew this?

Let the russian people decide whats good for them.

Most of the public supports him, and they are aware of the vast curraption and his "democracy".

Intefering in other countrya internel politics does not play out well,
See iraq. Afganistan , syria , libya ...

I dont know what to think about Putin. The media is ultra biased when it comes about him.

But strong leadership in russia helps to get the USA in place. Since 1990 to 2008 the USA was the only "superpower" and look how the shit went...

The world is better when there is equilibrium on the superpowers.

Consider this:

USA has bases all around the world. Russia dont. They just mind their own thing. So, they are not a threat to the world. USA is overthrowing governments all around.

Yep.

I dont know. Probably.

>lol muh commiezzz XDXDX

linking other post of mine

WTF is wrong with that roach fella?

ok so where's the proofs though?

Lol

LOL

where's the fucking proof, nigger. where's the emails that prove this. we need actual proof not likelihoods and probably

I dont think you cna find any proof of this , might be all a bs and all arabic countrys just having a bad time and syria have aome rebal issues.

globalresearch.ca/the-secret-stupid-saudi-us-deal-on-syria/5410130

Idk if source is legit or not.

then it's worthless and you should stop wasting everyone's time. unless there's concrete evidence there's absolutely nothing that can be done or will be done. all we need is just one email

The proofs are in the mails.

The FBI and CIA are on it. Wikileaks already leaked a shit ton of info.

Today the FBI got the warrant to go on this shit thanks to Weiner pedo affaires.

He's right though. The plans to invade Syria are decades old, the pipeline is merely a distraction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

Did not know that.
Hope some things develops, but with the usa "free" press you can never know.

I'm afraid most of the motive behind this is to prop up a failing US economy. If this doesn't succeed and our economy crashed would we fall prey to Russia or China?

This shit is on. Just check how democrats are taking their support from her.

Even Obongo said in the last speech that hillary should leave the politics behind and take care of what is important.

Shes gone.

Link on nignog speach plz

That is why hillary is gonna win unfortunately, because they are on that path. If they don't follow through they are done. If they follow through and fail they are done. If they follow through and suceed they are once again the only superpower on earth.

Why would china want the US to collapse? They are winning lots of money manufacturing shit and selling it to you. If USA is ok, china can sell stuff. So, china is not your enemy.

And russia just want to be left alone.

The real problem in here is Clinton using the USA as a personal bussines for own gain. Remove the bitch and everything is going to be great again.

Ron Paul has been saying this for a few years now.
Nobody listens to Ron Paul.

no shit dumbass. Why do you think Russia has a vested interest in NOT being bypassed

I've been saying this about Syria for a year now. thought this was common red pilled knowledge

Is not about what we know. Is about now there are the proof of it and hillary is going to be fucked hard.

The USA is trying to fuck China via the TPP that creates pro US allies in the south pacific. I don't think there is an easy solution to this but having a corrupt US gov is fucking up everything.

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/26083

Who is pushing the TPP?

i repeat. Remove clinton from the equation and the world will found peace.

Don't know who Hector Morenco is, but this is old news.

jesus fucking Christ

Anyone who has seen ISIS videos knows that Hillary/Obama and the whole damn establishment media deserve to rot in jail for what they did to Syrian Christians and ethnic minorities.

ISIS genocided whole regions of Christians that had been there since the times of Christ.
The western establishment didn't give a shit and cared more about Muslim refugees.

Just like NZ. We were promised we would only take in Christians and instead we got plane loads of Sunni's.

lol my name's hector too

>muh oil

Oil is the bogeyman of the Middle East, the left claimed Iraq was about oil but in the end most oil was processed by the Iraqis and foreign companies while it was predominantly sold to the Chinese.
Don't believe this kike lie, it merely is a distraction from the real goals.

This.
Who has been clamoring for an end to Iran and their allies? Netanyahu. Who has been buying off our politicians? AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson, Haim Saban, and the other zionist billionaires.

Thorium atomic is clean and safe, and makes oil obsolete, and with 100,000 yaers of easily avaialble throium, even the camel fuckers could do it.

That pipeline runs about 50 miles away from Aleppo