Gotham Resistance part one!

Don't anyone let this comic bully them into reading Metal

Raven you cunt,

Kory you bimbo,

Very smooth, Percy.

Eh Emiko on the Titans.

>Eh
Meant Eyy or Ayyy. Like the Fonze.

So, the person Damian love the most is Batman. Dick BTFO!

THAT BOOK IS TRASH
GREEN ARROW IS TRASH

Isn't this a bit gory for a book that supposed to be for early teens?

Emiko can eat shit.

Percy hate Batman.

>it's a damifag shits up a thread episode

>Perhaps this metal card is the source of Riddler's new powers
Damn nigga that's a fucking leap but he's bang on

No it is a Jasonfag.crybaby episode.

>calling him brother
That's nice. I like some writers remember.

>Father father father father
Damian is so obsessed with his father.

So what's the odds of Nightwing there being a fake and it's actually that "most devoted son" that Jokerbat's talking to?

If all the other tie-ins are as entertaining as this was, I'm not going to be too mad

NEXT in Gotham Resistance!

Doubt it. I think that was just evil Damian.

Jason fags are just jealous of his success, that's why they whine..

NEXT NEXT in Gotham Resistance!

Why don't you release all the textless final covers for the entire Gotham Resistance arc fucking stya-pun?

Metal is good though, faggot

It wasn't bad, but it's really unnecessary to interrupt 4 books for it.

This whole tie-in is like a video game. I'm okay with this.

Damifag, stop whining.

>5 male dark robins

Who's the 5th one? Or is that just 4 Dicks and a Damian somehow?

The most horrifying Robin imaginable, Carrie Kelly

i like this art for Harley.

Jasonfag-How fucking cucked can you be?

Why do you think they are based on anyone? They are just mindless crows with exception of that one.

jasonfag, go the fuck to bed.

I see he's building an army of big guys.

In Metal at least they had different domino masks suggesting which Robin they represented.

What are the books that are gonna have the Gotham resistance issues?

Hahaha I call and the Damifag barks like a neutered dog. Bark harder, you dirty slut. Your dad's nose smells like your anus.

Because they're part of Bruce's fears made manifest, and it stands to reason that anything messed up happening to his children would be one of his fears.

That's Jasonfags for ya.I hate Jason cause he's such a fucking tryhard.
ooh look at me with my leather jacket and gun
I was raised on the streets nobody else ever had it so bad
I'm a punisher ripoff who can't take down anyone

Damifan, can you for once in your life discuss like a normal person without trolling? Grow up already.

I'm glad that they confirmed that Damian loves his father and the "Dick is Damian's daddy!!" meme is btfo.

Why go through all the rings when the double-spread clearly shows that one could just fly down to the mountain without having to navigate the labyrinth?

Because the dark Batmen are all based on Batman's fears and the Crows all have different masks

What are the 4 books? TT, Nightwing, Skwad and ?

Green Arrow.

Nightwing
Suicide Squad
Green Arrow

I dunno even know what you're trying to say.

Great outfit.
Mirka Andolfo really is amazing

The Robins have been calling each other brothers since before the rebirth relaunch.

>Hahaha I call and the Damifag barks like a neutered dog. Bark harder, you dirty slut. Your dad's nose smells like your anus.
Jasonfag is a normal person for you?

Thanks, skipping those issues then, not really that into this event besides the main book.

This event is so Metal, Nygma started listening to KISS

Ok, this got a genuine laugh out of me.

>It's a Damifag vs Jasonfag thread

Why do I come to Sup Forums?

Jasonfag plz.This shit is why no one hangs out with jason stans.

Yes, because they aren't the ones who shitpost like you do.

You like Damian? Good. What isn't good is the way you keep attacking every person who YOU THINK that they don't and it's not doing you or Damian any favors.

That's a retarded reason for you to hate it. Seriously kill yourself.

Cock diving into her ass
They didn't even bother with subtlety

>It's a Damifag vs Jasonfag in her mind thread
Fixed for you, casual.

Why do I feel that some of this robins are the same but belong to different batmen throughout the universe
The "loyal" one is the only one hat belongs to the Batman who laughs and the others are prizes of the other batmen he has killed. Think about it, Batman's kids mean quite a bit for him. What a better way to torture and finish one than remodeling his most beloved partner into the nightmare he hates the most.

What?

That was pretty fun. If the rest of the tie-ins are that good then I'll be happy.

The interior art, main cover and the variant all had god-tier art as well. DC really should put Mirka Andolfo on an on-going if she can handle it.

>You like Jason Good. What isn't good is the way you keep attacking every person who YOU THINK that they don't and it's not doing you or Jason any favors.
Fixed for you, Jasonfag.

Thank you.

He needs to kill himself because he said the robins call each brothers? What's wrong with you?

You really are hopless. I'm done with you.

Tbh I'm getting kind of tired of Jasonfag .Is Jasonfag actually starting arguments with itself now?

This was fun. I hope the Justice League crossover will also be this fun, but I doubt it.

Dude, you're much worse.

>You can't ever discuss TT in Sup Forums thanks to Damian fans shitposting its threads

>>You can't ever discuss TT in Sup Forums thanks to Damian fans shitposting its threads
it is Jasonfag.Yeah, it should be the other way around.

>Sejic doing all the covers
I'm not saying that's bad and the guy can make volumes in short amount of time...Its just a bit too messy.

Green Arrow is making a lot of sense right now.

I'm worse because I said to Damifan to grow up? Or are you delusional enough to believe that her claims about the "Jasonfag" ghost thing?

And here we go again! Another round of WHAT THE FUCK IS JASONFAG EVEN TRYING TO SAY HERE HOLY SHIT.

>Andolfo drawing Harley with cute, hot outfits

Don't bother yourself, man. We actually have a damifag cheerleader who keep encourage her in every thread and even wirse than her.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Metal and what's up with it, please?