Titans Storytime Slut Shaming edition

Other urls found in this thread:

www106.zippyshare.com/v/sXaqi5dJ/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Punch the traitor!

Lilith and Garth are probably the only thing I like about titans,hope it stays that way. Arthur and Garth being eskimo brothers was pretty weird.

Why people like Wally again? He is seriously such annoying washy character.

Well....anticlamatic but i dont hate it

He was Flash for a really long time and proved that mantle passing could be effective also he was pretty good as the flash/explored the powers more.

It was pretty obvious desu

Uh-oh

>Arthur and Garth being eskimo brothers
Through whom? Mera?

Dolphin

lol, fucking Damian.

Action Comics:
Detective Comics:
Metal:
New Super-Man:
GLC Dolphin.

based

This book is officially top 5 most boring books from rebirth.

you are annoying

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but Wally is one of the most pointless returns.

being wally is suffering

Art is also bad.

I love Dan Mora's variants.

Well thank fuck that's over. Now let's never speak of it again.

Is Wally fucking reversing time itself? Ho ho. I can get behind this.

Lilith and Garth are so fucking CUTE. All the guys wants to do is love her and punch things, is that to much to ask?

I honestly don't get how you can say that. I've been loving this book.

Fitting words for the whole run.

I wonder how long it'll take Barry to conveniently "learn" how to do this skill in the future.

Yup. Feel like been waiting literally decades for the Titans to be the Titans again as well as a great book. So many failed reboots. But going back to the original pre-New team just worked.

Still feels odd without Cyborg, Raven, & Starfire. Tho if they added them the cast might be too big.

He could do that in New52

Okay I get you might like the story, I do too sometimes but can you really say you like Booth's art? it's fucking horrendous.

thanks for the story time OP. the book is kinda fun, even if not much ever happens.

what do you hate about it? I like it. not that user

Arsenal, hell yeah.

Suffer from the same face syndrome also anatomy is really wonky.

B A S E D W A L L A C E

booths art is garbage

His run as the Flash was defined the mythos and really was good.

Reminded this is all Damien's fault

>Reminded this is all Percy's fault timfag.

Damian is an amazing character that has grown so much over the years just to be destroyed by poor writers who don’t understand all the character development he had over the last eight years!!

Priest

“Wallys White man pain…”

I thought that cave boy was a brick? Now he's just being drawn like everyone else

Don't judge Wally by this garbage fire of a book.

Oh no wally has to quit being The Flash what an original and heartwrenching storyline

Christ on a cracker, Abnett.

>Lmao let's just kiss as friends
wtf is this shit

So this is the second time Wally's died since he came back. What is DC's angle with this? Trying to tug at heartstrings?

t's not we already know nuWally with save the day

I know he's not staying dead. No one ever stays dead. But you can only kill the same dude so many times in such a short span before it means less than nothing.

This is supposed to be some big dramatic moment and I'm just rolling my eyes with boredom. This shit is the most uncreative tripe ever.

"Wally West is dead"

Translation: He's probably stuck in the future or other dimension before returning for dramatic effect.

this, at least with Tim they knew we wouldn't believe it so they didn't treat us like idiots
why do those cliffhangers get accepted anyways? How many readers fall for them, like 15%?

I'm honestly more intrigued for how will they manage Wally's new power set, whatever it will end up being.

>Wally is quiting the titans
I love Wally, he is my favorite comic book character of all time but this is actually the best thing to happen in this comic for a while. It will let the team breath and hopefully give Wally some solo time which he needs. Maybe we will finally get a solo?

I like it. Of course Flash's can time travel but never like this. Stopping and reversing time is a really cool power and could be used amazingly well if done right.

he will get rezzed, then realize something trite like 'I can't leave being Flash, what else would I do?' or w/e
Unless he takes over main Flash book there's no way gets a solo until at least Feb 2018

Are they building up to Wally having a solo run? So far Wally has
>Gotten a new power set to differentiate himself from Barry
>Quitting titans and is saying he is no longer going to be The Flash.

It's pretty dope even in a small scale. I mean: he may end up being the healer of the team small-sized, and could bring some interesting epic stories in a bigger scale. With a bit of imagination put into the team stories, I mean. It's like having The World and Crazy Diamond with Wally's own health as a limiter.

>Maybe we will finally get a solo?

> dc caring enough wally to give him a solo
Whatever you see will be in this containment book user.

And that's it, just like this, Roy has been suffering for nothing???

DC doesn't care but Johns does and Johns plays favorites and will bullshit hardcore to get his special snowflakes what he wants. He brought Wally back despite the executives hating him and wanting him erased.

How could any man actually say bye to the nicest ass on the team?

Johns was the one to get rid of him in the first place and he did nothing to keep him in New52. You are a fool if you think Wally has anything to offer now. Enjoy watching him running away from Slade.

The plord aren't good but I am loving the members and their interaction.

This reminds me a lot of when Conner was just about to confess that he was clonned of Luthor and right then just before he could confess anything he was "activated" to be bad.

Titans 015 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/sXaqi5dJ/file.html

I legitimately and completely unironically like his art. I've never understood why some people seem to not only not like it but absolutely HATE it.

I see people piss and moan about the art but they never pick out actual pieces and say "this is why it's shit".

This book is so bad lol

He's got same face only the faces are horrifyingly bad. His poses are dogshit. His paneling is the worst in the business by far. He always chooses garbage colorists and then instructs them to make his art look shittier.

Booth's one of the very worst 90s holdovers who still somehow gets work in the industry.

Johns did not get rid of Wally. Johns had no control over the Flash franchise in the New 52. He had JL and GL.

Johns' biggest sin is writing Rebirth and believing DC's lies about not shitting on Wally.

Johns is the golden boy now so it's up to him to save Wally. We can only hope Doomsday Clock finally actually saves Wally from this horrible Titans book.

>Are they building up to Wally having a solo run? So far Wally has

No. When anyone involved with The Flash or Titans is asked about it the definitive answer from DC is that Wally is too similar to Barry to have his own book.

This was Daniel West's power and everyone thought he was stupid as fuck.

thank god

Based on solicits he's like dead in the Speed Force or something and Black Wally is going to cameo to save him.

Garth is underrated af

Johns is the one who keeps bringing Wally back, you dumbass. He is a huge Wallyfag (and perhaps the only one with any power).

Johns brought Barry back. He only brought Wally back after ruining him with Flash Rebirth then having him killed off in a Captain Cold tie in comic to Flashpoint of all things.

If Johns has enough pull to keep his precious GL alive through the reboot and Nightwing gets to stick around he could've had Wally stay. Johns clearly didn't give enough of a shit about Wally until he could swoop in and be the hero after giving us shit for years.

Incorrect. Johns brought Wally back after Bart's run failed. Editorial then also wanted Barry back and had Morrison right the return story.

DCU Rebirth is the second time Johns has brought Wally back.

>Editorial then also wanted Barry back
More like EVS wanted to bring Barry back so he pestered Didio until Didio relented.

By that same token Johns got rid of him with Infinite Crisis. You can't have your cake and eat it to on this. Infinite Crisis was solely his dreamchild and Lightning Saga was collaborative anyhow.

It is pathetic how Wally is the star of his own damn book and Wally fans are still bitching.

Even when Barry's book was garbage with Venditti they weren't whining about how Barry didn't have ANOTHER book all to himself. What entitled fucking babies you are. This isn't even that bad.

Wallyfags love to jizz over powerups

>He's the star
No he isn't. He is just another member. Either way he doesn't work with titans members as cast members.
>What entitled babies
This is how I know you are a corporate drone.

>butthurt CW fag comes into thread
Wally isn't the star any more than Dick is. In fact he is leaving the Titans.
>W-Why are you complaining the main character of the Flash book for 25 years and a popular JL member is reduced to a side character in a C list book that only releases monthly!

He wrote the story, but it's well known that Johns and Waid fought against Wally's retirement/Bart replacing him. Basically their only win in Infinite Crisis was being able to save Dick.

This entire fucking comic was narrated by Wally's hand written letter and thoughts. Just because things are happening to other characters doesn't mean he's not clearly the primary focus. Would it make you feel better if it was called "Wally West and the Titans?" Because that's what it is.

When was the last time the entirety of this comic was narrated from Dick's perspective?

Not once. Every issue is from Wally's viewpoint because this is his comic. The Titans are his supporting cast. They get a little more screentime than your usual supporting cast because they're all a bit higher profile than your usual supporting cast but this is still his comic.

Growing Bart up was something Johns did regardless. That's something Johns and Waid did not see eye to eye on.

You can't say Wally's departures are editorial meddling and his returns are Johns' pure love for him. The only reason he returns is editorial agreement, too. Johns is a stooge, he doesn't care more or less for Wally than those above him. Just like with Flash Rebirth ruining the Flash franchise, he does what he's told.

Stop pretending he's some Wally saving saint. If he was Wally wouldn't be in such a shitty situation predicated by Johns' own fucking comics.