>2012
>Sup Forums has massive hard on for Romney
>he loses
>by the time 2016 rolls around Sup Forums despises him

*If* trump loses this time (I don't think he will), will you faggots once again show your lack of loyalty and turn on him by 2020?

2012 was not a massive hard on for Romney at all, it's all we had against a greater evil. Sup Forums was hard on for Ron Paul until Romney was nominated. This time around, Sup Forums was always Trump and he is indeed nominated.

Okay, the majority of the fucks here turned on Ron this election too by smearing him for merely holding dissenting opinion against Trump. If there's a bigger Sup Forums hero in 2020 and trump dislikes him, will Sup Forums stick with trump or will they dump him like they did Ron?

Sorry newfag, Sup Forums wasn't hard for romney, it was a ron paul board. Nice try though, fun change of pace from the "but everybody has emails" shilling.

Sup Forums seems to also hate people not even in the race bashing a candidate who is going against a greater evil.

People on Sup Forums were younger a d going through their lolbertarian phase

Now we've grown up and realized that free immigration to the west will destroy everything. There is only one candidate on either side of the aisle who is taking a hard stance on immigration. Demographics are destiny and pol knows that now.

>Sup Forums was pro Romney meme
Sup Forums was pro Ron Paul, but then he got shafted in the primaries. There werent hourly Romney generals like there are for Trump.

I mailed my trump vote in yesterday fucker, I'm not a shill.

Just genuinely curious to see if Sup Forums finds a new hero in four years if things go south this election.

I despised Romney in 2012 and 2016. Voted for Obama in 2012.

I love Donald now and will love him in 2020.

Kill yourself you cuckservative enabling apparatchik

What's lolbertarianism with strict borders?

Probably not in the same way, because he won't be a partisan politician. People won't defend him as much though.

See
You double Dutch nigger

>Demographics are destiny

Whites are already minority of births bruh, if you wanted to control immigration it should have been done 30 years ago lol

Once Trump brings the jobs back, minorities are gonna have huge ass families while whites do anal sex and have 1 kid at 38 years old

>Sup Forums is one person

>Just genuinely curious
no you're not, you know the answer you want so go back to trying to suck your own dick shill faggot

No one liked Romney. But between him and a literal nigger, what choice did we have?

And the only reason anyone hates him now is because he went full cuck and tried to stop Trump.

Hey new friend. Maybe you shouldn't comment on aspects of this board's culture or history that you know nothing about.

Americanism

it's not too late retard, mass deportation will happen

I didn't give a shit about Romney in 2012.

The thing I didn't like about Romney was that he seemed out of touch with average Americans, especially blue collar workers who lost jobs for the past 30+ years (He made his fortune in private equity in upper crust Boston. Never got his hands dirty doing real productive work). What's different is that Trump is much wealthier but he seems to legitimately care about the middle and working class, will do things his own way and doesn't have to please any puppet masters. How things play out remain to be seen.

Dude, whites are minority when illegals are NOT COUNTED.

Plus, 2 million legal migrants each year, with 80% coming from Asia or Latin America, and the games over before it started.

And mass deportation will probably not happen. I figure a deal will be struck to get rid of the criminals while granting amnesty for those who have been here long. That's just how politics works.

We wanted Ron Paul to win you retard

Doompaul was a meme for a reason.

>Cant buy alcohol til 21

Sup Forums generally rooted for Romney, I wouldn't say anyone had a hard on for him. The idea of 24/7 Romney generals would have been a fever dream, and news coverage for Sup Forums content would have been a greentext story not a CNN frontpage.

>cant buy guns

I like Romney :c

20 years from now we will miss this moment in time, like we miss the vidya and innocence from 20 years ago

We have this fucking magical year to remember, anons

What future events could surpass this? What can be more enlightening than Cruz arcs of confrontation and redemption? What can be more fun than Trump rekking the debates and winning the nomination? What can go beyond a Friday of South Korea megahappening and Hillary downfall?

I hope this is just the start of our saga. Let's Make Dreams Great Again

> Sup Forums has an ageing population
> not enough new Sup Forumsacks being bought in
This makes me sad :(

Seriously though the Ron and Trump worship was both about the (percieved) authenticity of both politicians.

Romney was always just a cardboard cutout republican so the right wing of Sup Forums grudgingly accepted him when he became the candidate.

trump is great because he has the bantz, knows how to use the internet to his advantage and is the first non ultrachristfag republican candidate in forever

I've always disliked like Romney you fucking moron.

I'm pro-gun
>Romney is anti-gun
I didnt' want socialized health care
>Romney proposed his own
I don't give 2 shits about gay marriage or morning after pills, they're fine
>Romney is against both

Romney was a moderate in the polor opposite way that I am and I disliked him then. Now that he's proven himself to be a little whiny bitch of the establishment, I like him even less.

Sage and fuck off.

You obviously weren't here in 2012. Support for Romney was lukewarm at absolute best, we were Paul supporters who only saw Romney as the lesser of two evils. I didn't bother voting, and I doubt many here did.

Ron Paul is naive, his beliefs haven't evolved and his salt over his son getting defeated is unacceptable.

The Pauls cucked on immigration, border control and free trade, the three largest issues we are dealing with in this election. Fuck them both until they grow up.

newfag

>turn on him

I GUARANTEE this will happen. SOMEONE screencap this

Nope. Romney was always a bitch, pol just wanted to vote out king nigger. We would have supported anyone that year. America wasn't ready for change and we all knew it. Trump has attacked people Romney would rather kill himself than attack. Even if he loses his fight will have changed America

And did you forget the Ron Paul circlejerk? That was Pols guy in 2012, not Romney, and Paul's support on pol is still strong

I voted for Johnson. Romney is a fucking prick and I always thought so.