Why are there no Mexican man + White Aryan Angel interracial couples in Hollywood?

Why are there no Mexican man + White Aryan Angel interracial couples in Hollywood?

Because Mexicans are gross

i like mexican women, i would marry the right mexican chick if i had the chance

/this

Ehh... would still smash I guess

Cause Jews think mexicoons are white, and to a point they are. Only black bull and white woman allowed

sauce?

because mexicans are too short, the average white woman is like 5'8, the average male beaner is like 5'5

That's why you should vote for Hillary. She will help fellow cholos because she suppirts diversity.

Fuck off retard
.t half mexican half american

We're not animal enough compared to niggers.

lmao this guy

1. Women hate short men, Mexicans are short
2. Women hate poor men, Mexicans are poor
3. Mexicans have ugly faces, like goblins
4. Mexicans have high body fat so they have unattractive bodies
5. Mexicans are descended from Asians so they have little gook dicks

spics aren't cool enough

t. spic

Huh?

jesus christ that's just a straight-up indian, dude

because jamal and tyrone are KANGZ N SHIIEET, therefore they are given the white wimennzz

>let me think about it

not many male hispanic celebrities i'm thinking, just a few comedians, that lowers the odds

Antonio Banderas is from Spain you autistic sack of shit

Why is it that spics dont have a lot of celebrities despite the fact niggers, who are less in population and economy have more niggers actors / artist?

bad english is one guess,
dysneay and nickelodeon is starting to crank out spic teen stars, give it a litle more time

Why should I care?

Because you guys are fat and 5'5" on average

White women on average are as tall as you are, women don't look good with manlets

Btw when white women "mix" with Hispanics, it is usually the whiter ones, like the Cubans or castizos