How come people who live in Dumbfuckistan vote against their countries best economic interests ?

How come people who live in Dumbfuckistan vote against their countries best economic interests ?

>their countries
How many countries do they own?

What happened to Arkansas?

sage
>vote against own best interests
Code for not taking welfare bribery

condescension doesn't win votes

Arkansas and South Carolina

Nevada blue

just stop

>getting nuked is in one's economic interests

this is what demshits actually believe

>Texas
>Red

>countries

Fucking idiot.

>Texas
>red

Why are the majority of black people living in "dumbfuckistan"?

>voting for higher taxes is in my economic interest

0.04 cents have been moved into your account.

Seriously, I'm getting fucking sick and tired of you goddamn shills here ruining Sup Forums, fuck off and kill yourself.

>economic best interests. KEK

I'm not voting for my economic interests in this election. The economy can fail, it probably has too as its propped with nothing but lies and scams.
I'm voting against criminals who use their power to endanger not just my fellow Americans, but people across the globe.

From Bush senior, to Clinton today, may they all fucking rot in hell. Their warmongering days are fucking numbered.

Settle down Cletus.

>Indiana is blue
kek

>Maine
>NH
>Blue

kek

>Niggers, and autistic faggots
>best interest of normal people people.

Pick one.

I see normality contrasting painful stupidity, and somehow normality is labeled as dumb.

>NC, FL
>not dumbfuckistan

>countries
They're called states bro

>Things Professor Goldbergenstein tells me to believe

wtf i hate red states now

> a fucking leaf calls me cletus

When are you fucks gonna get banned of Sup Forums? Literally none of us like you brain dead fucks.

I think your map is mirrored m8

Fucking leafs, Texas is the archetype of the red region.

'Flyover' just means irrelevant right?
I always hear the term 'flyover' state, but which states are officially 'flyover' states?

How is mass immigration for cheap corporate labor in my best interests?

because slavery

>Canada
Fuck off

I'm from Massachusetts, and I'm fucking sick of people in the blue area acting high and mighty and thinking they're hot shit. It's pathetic. Giving money to niggers and Mexicans is not in our economic best interest.

Because lunatic liberals still move around to infest reasonable states? At least the majority of us aren't voting against our interests this year.

Except for Mississipi, they can burn either way.

Why don't people who want American to be Europe just move to fucking Europe?

Why/how do people in "America" think they know exactly what's in the country's best interest and that they're so much smarter?

OP meant to type "country's" and is also a dumb faggot.

-istan?

Islamophobic much? And don't you mean AMERIKKKA?

>Colorado
>Nevada
>Florida
>North Carolina
>Virginia
>New Hampshire
>Maine
>Ohio
>Indiana
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Minnesota
>Iowa

>America

top kek

>Dumbfuckistan
>completely forgets two whole states
Gotta love how smarter than thou art libcucks project so hard. Still clinging to the '08 results to boot, conveniently forgetting how """"America"""" lost some territory last election cycle.

>best economic interests
I am pretty sure that the 1% doesn't live in dumbfuckistan, plus they don't even need to vote because they can just pay thousands of people to vote for their candidate.

sage

AmeriKKKa... i love it

>I'm from Massachusetts

No, you're just a dumb Putin shill paid to spread propaganda on the internet.

Excuse me faggot? You should take that statement back.

> you will never have access to breeding stock like this.

> murrica
a.k.a.
> UNKEKistan

fixed.

-t. Republican Californian

It's cruel to let the ignorant poor starve, but letting them breed is crueler. sage.

1 post

Indiana is the most American state in the Midwest and it irritates the fuck out of me that people who don't have a clue always pen up Indiana with the braindead retards in the northeast.

>there are people on this board, right now, who don't think this is a 10/10

>Hurr people who disagree with me are retarded, it couldn't be at all due to different values or world views
Fuck off faggot.

>Colorado
>blue
Fuck you cunt. "Dumb" flyover state for life.

Well, you guys did vote for Obama once so libcucks will forever include you in their ranks for it. But hey, at least you didn't jump on the Clinton bandwagon both times like my home state of Misery.

STOP FUCKING COUNTING NEVADA THE SAME WAY AS CALIFORNIA
WE HATE CALIFORNIA

>implying OH is any better than KY or WV.

I haven't seen this much dick in a person's mouth since I saw Nixon get a BJ.

Because Rupert Murdoch's stable of shills told them to and that if they dont they are a pansy ass lib

Ew don't put Indiana in your shitty
"America," we hate niggers and want Trump

>Voting against wage suppression by mass immigration is 'voting against their countries (sic) best economic interests'.
>Calling other people 'dumbfucks', can't even spell 'country's'

Have you considered suicide? I'm not asking you to kill yourself, I just want you to consider it. You might discover that, in fact, it was what you actually wanted all along.

notice how the dominate white areas are smarter

The right would prosper without the left.
The left would die without the right.

Economy is the least of our worries, stupid nigger.

just kill yourself, seriously.