When did you realise that Brexit was a mistake?

So britbongs, you fucked up your currency and your future economy and your government is still importing shitskins in masses. This whole brexit thing was a fucking disaster. What now?

bump

>the country with the biggest nigger import industry calls brexit a mistake

leave

>The Islamic Caliphate of Sweden

>your government is still importing shitskins in masses

Lol Abdul calling immigrants shitskins.

nah you gotta wait a few more years to be able to say whether brexit was a 'disaster'. article 50 ain't triggered yet desu. i believe in wartime uk will stay safer than the rest of eu

> pound falling to realistic values
> mistake

Good luck faggot

Sage

I member

jews go home

since all the countries are trying very hard to devalue their currency, i think Brexit was a great success, you fucking idiot

Always knew it was a mistake but supported it for the lulz

How is it a mistake to leave a sinking ship? Europe is going to collapse.

>be weak limey cunt
>can't beat ameribros in a land war
>chimp out and sneak into an undefended city
>get btfo by a storm

Shameless self bumping

The British economy is doing better than literally all economists predicted
There's absolutely no reason to believe that Brexit was a failure

Why is it always Sweden or Germany being anti-Brexit?

Its literally always them. America will be uncucked in two weeks and join us in the sun, so they're always pro brexit, and damn near every other country celebrated with us when it happened.

Its always fucking germany and sweden. Why?

Brexit is only a mistake when you don't realize the future of the EU.

What? Only export driven countries want to devalue their currency. A weak pound is shit for the UK because they're net importers.

They haven't even left the EU yet.
The only effects Britain is suffering from is doomsayer speculation by morons such as yourself, OP.

It was mostly old and uneducated people who voted for it.

This makes the EU look benign.

Join America!

>voted in a darky president .... twice

Cucks

I knew globalists would tried really hard to fuckup the great UK to make an example of them and at the same time encourage the rest of EU to remain toegether since it's just too easy to wreck you guys at the same time and with the same tools.
You need to remain strong brothers.

This is literally why we left

Incorrect shill. Go suck papa soros cock Shlomo

strong men want to devalue their currnency, me weak pussy want strong currency, idiot trudeau

It's remarkably similar to Trump's demographic trend

I'd rather have a bad economy on my feet than get culturally enriched on my knees

>America will be uncucked in two weeks and join us in the sun
What steps has your government actually made in the last week to leave the EU?

Everyone I know who was following brexit thinks your government is just going to ignore the vote and remain anyway.

It's disgusting how Britain completely fucked its youth with Brexit.

Brexit is just the first step. It will take a lot more pushing back to stop the (((global elites))) from using Europe as a subhuman dumping ground.

>unelected wimmin president

A lower pound makes it less likely things will be imported, and that jobs will be offered inside the country to produce the goods

a high currency is a self reinforcing bias of behaviour

you have a circular logic

Can't happen soon enough. Really the entire western world needs to collapse. The Jew World Order is on borrowed time as it is.

>you fucked up your currency and your future economy
>neither is the case

regardless, culture > economy

Conservative

not like we had a choice in the matter

If you had any idea who Lord Ashcroft was you wouldn't have posted that with any credibility.

Besides even if it's true it's only because the younger generations are retarded, people my age could never give a decent reason as to why they voted remain.
Was always muh gap year, or muh openness, fucking idiots who bring shame on us all

yes thats what will happen to you in 8 days time, what of it?

>Good luck with your woman president on Nov9th

Why is there such a divide in the 20 somethings.
Brexit and Trump supporters are mostly elderly whites and young whites are all hipster nu-male gender fluid degenerate faggots. But at the same time, literally every single 20 something white male I've met on the internet and lots irl are pretty redpilled.

A pure break from the EU is stupid but it isn't stupid to force the EU to focus on regionalism or demand semiautonomy in aspects of European integration. The migrant crisis was ill thought out and horribly planned if Somalis and Kenyans are Syrians and integration is being forced before a cash for kids from citizens is planned first. I'd argue that reimplementing monarchy in Europe might help but I could be horribly off base here. Though, that was sort of the original intent of the EU in the 1920's.

>I don't understand how your government works

Educate yourself, burger.

lol americans i'm so high and mighty, we actually doing stuff

Crashing this country, with no survivors. You fucking coward.

Your King was a nigger for 8 years. Perhaps you think niggers are better than white women you pathetic cunt?

once again, did you see the morons running against obongo? there wasn't a choice

come on, ahmed, them not racist board

>

I remember being conditioned as a child to hate the British because of the Revolutionary War. We cannot afford such bickering anymore. I relate more to a white britbong than I do most of the shitskins I see here on a daily basis.

>voting for Obongo for any reason
K
Y
S

F
A
M

mc cain and romney were worse

It's not circular logic, it's economics. The UK runs a 5 billion pound trade deficit. A strong pound means that imports are cheaper, which is important because the UK is a net importer. The UK is a mature economy and the bulk of its imports are related to raw materials, machinery, and other inputs used by domestic producers. A weak pound means that imports are both more expensive for consumers and for the firms that import materials and machinery to produce goods in the UK. This is not offset by jobs produced inside the country because the UK imports the products that are more expensive to produce domestically. A weakened pound means less disposable income for the average consumer, and lower profits for UK firms reliant on importing materials and inputs.

We don't want money.

Money=prosperity
Prosperity= nigger bait

We need to crash this country so hard that the queen won't be able to afford food

>doubting a Lord

Yeah whatever you say pleb with your shitty strawpolls

>Still asshurt about being BTFO 4 years ago

At least you'll be used to it when it happens again.

>GDP Growing 4.1% over 5 years
>good
pick one

Shouldn't Sweden worry about itself more than others? I mean, they legalized IS in their home.

Looking forward to it britbro.

>a temporary reduction in the value of your currency is more important than retaining sovereignty for your country

Swedes really try to be cucks don't they?