Marvel has turned to shit that's impossible to read if you're not into politics and just want escapism

>Marvel has turned to shit that's impossible to read if you're not into politics and just want escapism
>decides to see how DC is going
>pic related
I have no words for how fucking stupid this is

You picked this over Baby Darkseid's return.

Fuck this. I'm done.

Kek. So he IS Jor El.

90% of Marvel still has no politics in it whatsoever, which you'd know if you actually read anything and didn't just come here to rage at out of context pages and panels.

And you "see how DC is going" by looking at one out of context page from the end of a long story arc?

Why do you even keep up this charade of pretending to like comics?

Fuck you DC FUCK YOU

Agree with half of this.

>90% of Marvel still has no politics in it whatsoever,

Bullshit and you know it.

Disney pay you the 5 cents per shill post or you do it for free?

I kind of feel like DC is going for the 'so dumb it's awesome' kind of feel with a lot of their decisions. They're embracing how ridiculous cape comics are since Rebirth began

So it's really gonna be Roz Em, right?

Stop shilling Dan

Rich went one step further and concluded that it's gonna be this guy.

>I have no words for how fucking stupid this is
How is it stupid? It's merely predictable.

This is no more stupid than anything else in comic books, and if you think comic books are stupid, you should just play video games or collect bugs instead.

so the user who spoiled all of this was right, oz was supermans father

Yeah, I don't read comics, but I went through the list of Marvel's releases in August and just from looking at the titles and the covers it looks like about a third* of the non-Star Wars releases star characters or plots that I've seen people on Sup Forums call SJW bullshit on.

*30/88, 34% counting stuff that isn't mainline continuity like the movie tie-ins, Venomverse, Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, Zombies Assemble, etc. If I cut out the non-616 stuff, it's 30/78, 38%

>And you "see how DC is going" by looking at one out of context page from the end of a long story arc?
Would going on an autistic rant about an entire arc that nobody would read satisfy you more?

>Yeah, I don't read comics
THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE

>Mr. Oz
>Roz
That's actually what it's going to be, isn't it

What the fuck.

Because watching you guys fight about political bullshit provides a welcome distraction from the troubles of my life.

Also I like comics and cartoons that aren't American capeshit.

But Sup Forums is doing the fighting, not us. I think it's much more likely that you're just a Sup Forumstard who couldn't come up with an original thought to save your life, so you just make echochamber after echochamber here so you can fit in.

PLEASE kill yourself.

>I have no words for how fucking stupid this is
Have you seen Metal?

>MR. OZ
>R. OZ
>ROZ

NANI?

Nah, I'd hate to upset my mum.

Also I don't think I've ever visited Sup Forums.
Anyway, I gotta get back to work. Try to watch your blood pressure.

>Yeah, I don't read comics,

Your opinion is irrelevant then. I recomend you to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. It is about time you rest in peace.

Great. More Batwanking.

Now this is a good reason to shit on DC.

It's worse.
>Mr. Oz
>M-r.Oz
>Roz-eM

What?

Welp

This is why I'll never underestimate u fuckers

>trying so hard to sound like a chad with this post
Wew lad.

see

see

Well, you've now read both kinds of comics. There's nothing else. Now you have to choose one.

2$

This is what happens when you read capeshit

>But Sup Forums is doing the fighting, not us.

I'm sorry user, but I have to disagree. Sup Forums may be the one making the threads, but Sup Forums, and Sup Forums alone, is responsible for biting the bait LITERALLY every time, no matter how transparent, no matter how blatantly obvious. People don't sage, they don't report, they don't just hide the threads, they RELISH in the opportunity to talk about politics without actually having to visit Sup Forums. Is it really any wonder then that our mods are largely content to just let those threads happen? And why not, since we seem to enjoy them so much that they nearly always hit the bump limit?

If Sup Forums wasn't doing any fighting, Sup Forums would be yelling into a vacuum and dying off with a whimper. But instead they're thriving, because Sup Forums largely consists of stupid fish that can't differentiate a hook from a juicy worm.

>Yeah, I don't read comics
>watergate influence captain america to be come the nomad
>X-men being a stand in for minorities
>Fucking crisis on campus storyline
>civil being a dialgoue for bush era politics

Read some fucking comic before you regurgitate opinions that C&D jackass is promoting.

God, I hate anagrams.

>But instead they're thriving, because Sup Forums largely consists of stupid fish that can't differentiate a hook from a juicy worm.

Let not try to pretend that a chunk of Sup Forums watches shit like C&D and just want to bitch at marvel. let be honest it fun watching marvel bury their grave with all their shitty tactics to sell their comics.

> look this is stupid
> gives 0 reasons why it is stupid

Sure mate, just another Marvel drone wanting to shit DC comics.

Fuck off please.

This is what I've been waiting for.

But before you get too fucking hyped remind yourselves that they pulled a PRIME TIME bait-and-switch using Mxy, so don't get your hopes too high.

>90% of Marvel still has no politics in it whatsoever,

kill yourself, faggot!

My point is, Sup Forums deserves as much blame as Sup Forums for politics dominating the board.

>People don't sage

I was under the impression that sage isn't a board function anymore.

I don't know what's stopping you.

It is, but you can no longer see when someone does it.