So he's Trump right?

>Underdog, everyone treats him like a joke
>No one expects him to win, wins anyway
>Gets rid of most of his staff when he gets the job
>Evil
>becomes a dictator once he comes into power
>Muh Russian conspiracy

Seems like your typical libtard views on Trump

The episode literally compares him to obongo, though. It also had a Trump stand in - Juggling Rick. Sorry fag.

Just ignore this thread Sup Forums, I am begging you. Don't post, and sage if you do post. Just report it and hide it. You can do it Sup Forums, I believe in you. Let him rot.

There's no way the new female writers would shit on their pet ape in such a manner

>Preaches message of unity and hope
>Great orator
>Seen as the impossible candidate until he debates
>Max charisma
He is Obama, man.

This was made by one guy though, also its based on this old anticommunist movie, so stop projecting

You misunderstand. They like 'evil morty' he's a force of against Rick's 'oppression'. Comparing him to Obummer is a compliment.

>only won because his entire ethnicity voted unilaterally for him
Yup it's Obama

He’s just a standard shady politician stand in
Not everything has a real life analog

I wish Trump started his reign by executing the people who manipulate decisions behind the scenes.

Just executing Warren Buffet and his ilk.

>being old money makes you and underdog

This is the USA you're living in.

Well he is getting rid of a lot of his staff...

>Implying Trump isn't part of said ilk

He is Trump, he is Obama and he is every Machiavellian political figure you can imagine. Also
>evil

Wew, really?

yes, everyone and everything is trump, keep feeding your victim complex about everyone making fun of your dad

>So he's Trump right?

No

>everything has to be trump

I hate this year nothing thats evil or bad or good or funny cant be unrelated to fucking politics anymore

Too late, my dude.

>Underdog, everyone treats him like a joke
>No one expects him to win, wins anyway
This is true, but the way he wins is different. Trump constantly fucked up, but hillary fucked up worse, so he won. Evil Morty won because he gave a speech that inspired everyone. Trump appealed to a certain type of people, while evil morty appealed to everyone on the citadel.
>Gets rid of most of his staff when he gets the job
Trumps staff was under his thumb, evil morty´s staff directly said to him they where the ones behind everything even in the citadel.
>Evil
Well okay.
>becomes a dictator once he comes into power
Except his rule isnt shown as despicable. He kills bad ricks and gives mortys proper jobs. We know hes evil because his canon name so far is EVIL MORTY, and because we know what he did in his debut episode.

Neither evil morty or Mr. Peanutbutter are trump parodies. They just make fun of politics in general.

>Torturing hundreds of fellow morties and killing off anyone who threatens his power.

Oh yeah I'm sure this morty is a saint. fuck man, the fandom's name for him is literally evil morty

I was referring to calling Trump evil...

I was referring to how most of the left sees him as.

THIS IS ACTUALLY FUCKING SERIOUS . THEY ACUTALLY CALLED FOR TRUMP'S ASSASINATION. I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT NOONE IS FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT

Can we just use thread as a dumping ground for cute things? I'll start.

if you have to question whether or not he's meant to be trump, he's not meant to be like trump

>He’s just a standard shady politician stand in
>Not everything has a real life analog
I agree with this.

But I like your greentext anyway. I'm not a bright guy irl, but I do like a good chuckle. I'm swayed by opinion, mang. I'm all in on the 'House of Cards' interpretation until enough people post otherwise. I have no original thoughts on the matter.

Don't know, not American. Just find it silly when you try to apply grandiose description, like good or evil, to politicians.

everything is a trump reference and everything is a jojo reference

>Great orater
>Obama

You can only have 1 user.

What if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if I want both?

The only similarities are
>Underdog
>Populist
And they basically end there. To say this episode wasn't inspired by the 2016 election in any regard would be assuming too much, but as cucky as Harmon can come off as he's better than a direct Trump allegory. The allegory is more for uncertain political times.

I cant decide wheter these are out of character or not. Rick couldve been less of an asshole when Morty was a baby. keep going anyway cute user

Well I did what I could.

Non-Burger here. You people are fucking ridiculous.

also
>comes from the discriminated minority
>no one thought he could win because of his race
ofc he's obama

Have fun in your 3rd world shithole

He's more like Obama.
Juggling Rick was Trump.

Why are you dumping a bunch of tumblr shit?

He's making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg.

Whites are acutally the discriminated minority in the new SJW infested america. So it fits. No one was expecting a straight white male to win over the first female president. YAASSSSSSS QUEEN

Becuase it's better than a thread with a bunch of politically illiterate realtards talking politics you fucking faggot

No. Everybody knew Trump was evil when they voted for him.

And they say that cotumblr isn't real

>t. Regurgitates what Sup Forums tells him
Regardless your your political stances, you have to admit the man has a silver tongue.

We already have a canon Trump-Rick.

>Juggling Rick
Juggling Rick is Cruz. Private Sector Rick is Trump. Get it right.

Go back to your home board faggot.

>regurgitates reddit shit on chan cuz reasons
>thinks he's getting away with something
>hasn't killed himself yet
watch me get a warning for telling somebody to kill themselves. this board is worse than marvel comics

You seem upset. It's just the Internet, man.

I only occasionally watch this show. I don't follow. Why would all these Ricks actually elect a Morty when they are all literal god like beings? They are mind controlled right by evil Morty or something?

Side question will Rick ever get his comeuppance or will it just be a big tease throughout the series as a troll?

Morticia a cute.

Trump is part of that group though, he's old money and part of the entrenched oligarchy. He never wanted to change anything or even to win. He just wanted attention.

Evil Morty isn't anybody specific, just your standard scheming politician. Depending on his goals, he might even be more moral than Rick. Rick kills people and destroys shit for fun. Evil Morty kills people too but if he's working to some end in an ends justify the means way, he might seem better than Rick, we don't know yet.

>is a Trump reference! is original and creative

Because other cartoons are talking shit about Trump dont need follow the sheeps and talk about Trump

should i not be upset when fags like yourself ruin a board according to how you feel at any given moment?

Selfcest a Best

but obama isn't evil.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled faggotry. I tried my best.

He's what led us into this mess

Warning to anyone seeing this on the catalog, just hide the thread and move on with your day.