Marvel Teases New Character Arriving in Marvel Legacy

GOTG shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/marvel-new-character-legacy-voyager/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link?

She looks pretty interesting. How's Marvel gonna screw this one up?

And they still havent used new Quasar besides being a Mcguffin in an event.

Whatever, they did the same with Kitty Pryde.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MOSAIC THO

cbr.com/marvel-new-character-legacy-voyager/

So what older character is lacking a legacy character that this silver-haired gal could serve?

The only old character coming to mind that might also have silver hair was Captain Marvel but there is no way Marvel would introduce *another* mar-vell legacy character, could they? There are, what, at least four such characters already?

Maybe... Storm?

Clea and Strange's kid?

ok, THIS one is Carol's new love interest.

I love everything about this costume. Too bad the character will undoubtedly be shit.

Maybe Sentry-related?

Her scarf looks like supermans logo. Was that on purpose?

Was that traced from, like, 5 different drawings? The proportions are all over the place.

I like her retro-futuristic space dress and the "V" for "Voyager" belt buckle made me chuckle.

She has two right shoulders. Who got paid for this?

Might she be future Viv?

>white
Ugh Marvel could you like Not?????

I really miss my female superheroes showing skin. It was a big part of my buying comic books.

Fuck this day and age.

eve warlock

she looks like alien...almost orange

Why is marvel going to make a futa character?

not gold enough.

She looks like Adam Warlock's good side

They colored Adam Warlock white in one of the new comics so I wouldn't put it pass Marvel editors to overlook stuff like that.

Also the Warlocks have like light orangeish skin in the comics.

Looks cute

I doubt she will be in a book I'm buying though

Font was Refrigerator Deluxe if anyone cares.

there is more than enough other stroke material out there........

>showing skin example
>one of the three wears a bodysuit covering everything but her jaw

Look, I like skin too and Marvel's recent attempts to de-sexualize their female characters has gone a bit too far. But complaining about this specific picture as representative of such is kinda missing the mark. Yes, the costume isn't a psylocke-esque bikini but it *is* skin-tight, tight enough that it accentuates the breasts individually. And this isn't a SJW portrayal of a women, it actually shows a feminine form, actual breasts, long hair (gasp!)

This costume is obviously hearkening back to a golden age costume design, something along the lines of a Flash Gordon or Adam Strange look. Its not 1990s skin because its 1940s skin-tight spacesuit. All I'm saying is, don't take something that is deliberately mimicking X as a representation of Marvel never doing Y anymore, its just not the same thing.

I'm not familiar with Marvel's 1950 properties to speak here, is there any old character they could dust off and have this Voyager character be their daughter or granddaughter? I can't think of a Adam Strange-type character that might fit the bill.

I hope its not Mar-Vell or Warlock oriented. Could we stop going to those two wells, please?

V'ger the character, calling it now

>who is voyager
My new waifu from the looks of it.

>they still havent used new Quasar
New Quasar is dead. After Galactus brought her out of her coma, she used all her powers to destroy the shield and the strain killed her.

Every quasar worth their salt dies at least once during the course of their duties.

It does feel on purpose, but who knows?

A lot of drapery is drawn with S or Z shaped patterns. I think that any symbolism you guys might be picking up from the fabric is purely coincidental.

>Who is Voyager

A strong indipendent lesbian who don't need no white fucking male

Oh shit, she's Phyla-Vell?! BASED!

>Think when you draw

I really dont wanna do that, think while I draw.

Care to place bets on her sexual preference? I'm thinking she might be gay.

She could be the first pedo character though.

>........
Stop posting anytime.

To each there own, user. Some artists what to have meticulous plans for everything they create, others just want to have fun and let things come as they do. You're free to to make whatever choices you want when you work.

I noticed that too. I don't think it is, but who can say. It's the "House of """Ideas"""" after all

She seeks the creator?

More importantly...Who is Caramel?

Via Newsarama:
>The 'Voyager' name has been used several times in Marvel history, ranging from a Sh'iar Imperial Guardsman to a New Universe hero and even the titular character in Marvel UK's short-lived Children of the Voyager series.

>September 29 is a Friday, making it likely that the character won't be revealed in one of Marvel Comics' print books. However Marvel Legacy #1 is scheduled for release September 27, so this 'Voyager''s identity could be fallout from that one-shot.

She looks like an adult Kobik...