>North Aleppo OCT 27
i.imgur.com/bflx6vV.png
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 26
i.imgur.com/4N7ecbM.jpg
>Mosul OCT 23
i.imgur.com/bSVCQOy.jpg

Developments OCT 30
>Syrian rebels fire ‘shells with poison gas’ in Aleppo
>UN Syria envoy ‘appalled’ by opposition groups firing rockets on civilians in Aleppo
>Syrian Army, Liwaa Al-Quds start new offensive near Aleppo Airport
>Syrian Army regains Minyan amid intensifying battles
>Iraqi forces block ISIL’s escape route to Syria
>Syrian Army retakes crucial district in western Aleppo
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Aleppo as Islamists try to cut off government supply line
>Islamist rebels attack along the entire frontline in western Aleppo
>Over 16,000 Syrians killed by US-backed rebels since February
>35 Jihadists killed in a failed assault near Ibtaa/ Deraa

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtu.be/-qBZlkUDizc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/792852198371753984
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Ji2Qhp5P0
youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pol.foundation

Al assad suburb still contested

In other developments Sheikh Lufti is being contested as well, hoholmaps don't hesitate to update it.

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Fucking kikes

>>Over 16,000 Syrians killed by US-backed rebels since February
>Russia will complain about this

Al-Assad slaughter house when ?
Hohol admin now use a no pic source, a al-qaeda source, and zinki source to prove that they not lost anything that they gain in offensive, Pathetic now.

yes, because they are civilians, watch the edge kiddo

Russia only complain.
US even have UN bitches to cry about it.

This lads didn't get enough bus tickets.

Next time I guess ;^)

Who gives a fugg

Ottoman soon friend.

Also, daily reminder to support Hezbollah

You can almost feel the tears...

>W-we will b-be victorious, w-we swear!

Chirstian Hezbollah ?
Don't they are Shia only?

Forgot pic

>he doesn't know the shias are bro-tier and are actually dying to liberate and protect christians churches and cities

Bro...

Hezbollah went through what Liwa-al-Quds is going through right now. When they were a small faction in Iran they were mostly Shia, but as they've gained popularity others joined as well. And they're quite tolerant compared to Sunnis anyway, if I see image like this I could also clean some Shia statue, it's mutual respect.

No anyone can join, but it is mostly based shia and christians

The mystery box showed up again.

youtu.be/-qBZlkUDizc

Damn I'd love to see Shilkas wrecking Jihadi cunts into pieces, I'll be checking liveleak, maybe something will show up.

Hey Vietnam bro do you actually read and write Vietnamese? I really need a couple words translated.

This offensive is one of the biggest gain ever for SAA.
They lost a small number amount of soldier for high rebel casualties.
I ask if they are Shia only, not that they are not Chirstian allies.
Look like they change their politic, i remember back when the Syria civil war not start yet, there is only Shia and they kinda hostile again Christian goverment (Lebanon).
Write it.

What does "NOI CUONG" mean? It's written on the stock of a gun that was presumably taken off a dead Vietcong soldier(sorry) but I can't find a translation. Is it a name or a village or something? Thanks.

I meant Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba which is not Lebanese faction, rather Iraqi/Iranian, it's the yellow patch on this guy's arm no idea about the original, not franchise Hezbollah, I've heard they're into Lebanese parliament so it's possible they're more politically outreageous.

Haven't been here for a few days. How's the situation?

>They lost a small number amount of soldier for high rebel casualties
Got any numbers?

hello what have i missed anons

Probably the name of that dead soldier, Noi Cuong don't have any meaning in both South and North Vietnamese dialect, possible moutain Vietnamese dialect, but I don't know much about it.
If you can write the tones (ộ, ươ) maybe i know what it meaning.
Oh now i know it.
The picture in OP just show some recently rebel died in one area and about 26 dead, the SAA casualties are very few, possibly wounded only.
If want total number probably has to wait until end of the assault, rebel in big anus delusional now keeps attacking without any strategy.

Hezbollah always have been bros

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210

When me and my bois from Hezbollah roll up next to the border we will remove all 'opposition'

SAA made some gains north of Aleppo, took some villages and the Infantry School from ISIS

Moderate headcutters launched "The Mother of all Battles 2.0: PHASE 9909", they captured Dhiyat al Assad district and briefly captured Minyan village, SAA counterattacked and recaptured Minyan and some points inside Al Assad neighborhood. Some reinforcements from Tiger Forces (with the Tiger himself), with a lot of armor just arrived to Aleppo.

Moderate jihadists got ABSOLUTLY BTFO in south Syria, more than 40 casualties while trying to advance on Ibta front.

SAA just captured Tall Sawan and Tall Kurdi in East Ghouta, there are reports of some jihadists rats already negotiating with the governmment to leave Douma.

West Ghouta, the SAA isolated Khan al Sheyn by capturing the Air defense base, cutting in 2 the big cauldron here.

Man, the SAA is actually doing a nice job there days.

Long live Bashar al-Assad!

I wonder where is him now.

Wait...I thought they wanted to be martyrs, why are they running so fast from the battlefield?

@Souria4Syrians 5 hHace 5 horas

>Drone captures moment jihadists carrying their injured member and then abandoning him as they flee in South-West Aleppo

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/792852198371753984

Syrian babushka says YA BASHAR!

Maybe doing some calculations on how many buses will be necesary to evacuate his jihadist lovers from East Aleppo...

So is this Palmyra 2.0, and if so when can we expect it to be safe enough for a concert to be held out in the streets, and who will play?

I predict that tomorrow the SAA will ambush 100+ nusrats

Planning the next few hundred phases for the Moderate advance into Aleppo.

its taqiyyah

Fuck off kike,we love Hezbullah

Why?

Are foreign fighters in the Arab world still going to ISIS or have they switched to supporting radical movements at home?

Saudi Arabia is getting houthi'ed now.
They keep shelling Makkah after Saudi bomb their funeral.
US politican who supports Syria Rebel now in panic with Weiner email.
Too many happening.

>France
>1200
Holy shit France wtf

I thought the Houthis were just shelling around the Mecca region and "shelling Mecca" was the Saudis shilling to turn people against Houthis?

Number of jihadist killed on West Aleppo are on 500~750, SAA blew up a VBIED and kill 60 rats on 1070 Complex, imagine the rest of the front.

They went through their edgy stage of "KILL ALL WHITIE CHRISTIAN" into generic paramilitary that accepts everybody. Because as it turns out it's great to have cannon fodder.

Houthi probably did shelling Mecca region.
They don't give a shit now.
Saudi raise a coaliton again them.
Funny that Chirstian % of Lebanon keep raising now while Shia start to replace Sunni.

>you will never take a break from jihad to play paintball with your bros

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Ji2Qhp5P0

>fighting and dying for them
>taqiyya

You likes love using this word whenever you have nothing else to say huh?

>deus vult larpers talk all the time about nuking mecca
>never do shit, actually protect mecca by being good goyim jewnited slaves to yisrahell and satan arabia

>houthis actually attack satan arabia, fire missiles onto mecca
>somehow we're supposed to support larping cuckstains and not support based houthis

Checks out.
Meccrater when?

they dont die for them they die for iran, they just use christians soldiers as canon fodder

If hiuthis shell mecca they will turn the whole Islamic community against them which us not good

I am sure it is rocket that was directed to somewhere near mecca region but the Saudis lied about it to gain more global support against houthis

>houthi ambush an army convoy
What kind of arms did they capture now? Every fight these guys get in makes them stronger and better equipped, they remind me of outer heaven from metal gear solid.

Do you know that Christians and Muslims are in the same regime?

Does it hurt yourkike heart to see both religions united fighting against a common real enemy for once?

don't tread on Hezbollah..

Don't tread on Ali

Fuck off Slant bastard.

D R O P 2 M O R E.

Christians get no power or advantage from this. They could just as much support israel, but they are afraid hezbollah will kill them.

Aleppo current situation.
Unconfirmed.

I kinda like this pro-Muslim attitude and memes you having of lately on /sg/. Nice.

Most Shia don't give a shit much about mecca get shelled.
It's not in their control and they also ask Saudi to give the mecca event to the neutral group (which they refused), Trampled in Mecca which more than 1000 dead, the most casualties is Iran Shia.
They conquer more Saudi land than Yemen gov land recently now.
Saudi army really just for show.

If some can make the Hand in the middle of the snake.

My Photoshop sucks

Hillary wants a nuclear war against russia, because they kill moderate beheaders

Hillary is our agent. She sold us uranium mines

Shiias are not moslems, they are heretic pagans and crypto zoroastrians and thus not moslems :^)
t. Alawite genocide when? True moslem theological authority figure of lower cucknastan and egypt.

I support Muslims in there homelands and Nationalism.....

I believe if one runs from there homelands they have no true national Pride...

Fuck off hohol

This.
She blocks nukes upgrade.

Are you the zaydi rafidhi?

This, putin is part of NWO.

>Want war with Russia
>Selling them Uranium
Hillary IS ABSOLUTELY MAD WOMAN!

your memetics are always a touch too obvious my friend

Praise Hillary!

>Middle eastern Christians get no advantage from joining an organization which seeks to keep at bay the jihadists, Israeli expansionism, and foreign intervention aimed at weakening their communities. They could just as much support the people treating them like shit, but they are afraid the paramilitary organization that they joined, because they identify with their cause, will kill them.

I am going to have to ask you to please leave. You may come back at a later date when you have formally studied middle eastern politics and counter terrorism, but you may no longer make use of that Canadian proxy.

She is just working on RF.
But Im not hohol

No.
Russikes are trumpkins.

hezbollah kills pro israel christians dumb fuck

>Canadian proxy
Nice quad, but m8, Canadian flag kinda normal for everything cancerous, no offend.

Sorry I must amend my previous statement. You will also have to pass an English language course before returning, as your English reading comprehension is poor at best.

I know it bro. You can always count on a Shia, always count on Hezbollah.

Racism is illegal in Russia and Trump is a racist so there's no way russkies can be drumpfkins :^)
Even if they were, russkies != russia gov, they're #WithHer #YaasQueenSlay #It'sHerTurn

retard detected

hezbollah is shia version of isis

if you disagree and support israel they fucking kill you

>hezbollah is shia version of isis

ISIS doesn't kill anyone for supporting israel
In fact israel supports them and gives them hospital care

>Racism is illegal in Russia

Legal. Also for each black head gov pays you one barrel of oil.

Trump is racist?! Noooooor.
Never heard he said "Kill niggas" or kinda this.

>le JOOOOOOOOSSS
not an argument
they kill anyone they disagree with they are similar in that way

it is natural for a christian to support israel

>Reports of 50+ killed and more wounded after Saudi airstrikes hit a prison in Hodeidah, Yemen.

>it is natural for a christian to support israel

Go fuck some ladyboys conspiracy nut fag

youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Go back to harassing Christians in Palestine kike.

((((they))))) mock of christians, and say that jesus was a fake prophet

So do shias

((((they)))) mock of everything but if you do the same against them, they'll cry anti-semitism

>At least 10 killed and 34 wounded after a car bomb explodes in Baghdad's northwestern neighborhood of Hurriyah

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>muh dead chillen
You don't seem to care when assad does it. Hypocrite.