*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An ironic "right" accompanied with an (imagined) eyeroll is not a punchline.

>someone said something then put a bunch of half truths on an image and said someone who had nothing to do with it did all that half baked shit

>stock market
stopped reading
please get an education, faggot

>I tripled the stock market
So you increased income inequality?

>Oh, and I got Bin Laden
Oh you mean Bush's plan that you took credit for? Yeah, YOU took Bin Laden. Not our troops.

>I nearly tripled the stock market
By increasing the national dept by 700%
Thanks Obama.you useless nigger

>*sips tea*
Is this the new *tips fedora*?

Triggered vonald prumpkins, talk to the hand!

>cut uninsured rate

thats what tends to happen when you pass a law fining people for not having it

>Tripled the stock market
>Translation, the stock market simply went back to pre 2008 levels
>Ended two wars
>Translation, the wars were already over. All I did was finish pulling the troops out. Oh, let's not talk about ISIS though
>brought gas down to $2.75
>Translation, Saudi Arabia brought gas down to $2.75
>I got bin Laden
>Translation, I simply followed the same plan my predecessor was doing.

"I've ignored hillary's crime for 8 years"

Not the worst president we've ever had, but seriously, this guy is on easy mode. The national debt has gone up under him more than any other president, even Bush. The Fed has been printing money throughout his presidency, and interest rates have been kept artificially low; near zero. He has created the illusion of economic prosperity and stability by these means, and he has left us with the needed circumstances for massive inflation and economic collapse.

> Stock market artificially inflated by federal reserve money prirnting.
> Pulled out of Iraq early causing ISIS to rise.
> Uninsured rate doesn't mean shit if prices double for the people who are paying.
> The president has no say in gas prices, shale and fraking was coming with or without him.
> Cut what? National debt doubled and he spent more in 8 years than our entire previous country's history.
> Got bin laden but dropped his body in the sea. The sandnigger probably died of kidney failure and they pulled this stunt to save face.

Any questions?

stale pasta

also,

>implying it's sustainable

sage

Yeah how's that genderfluid numale of a PM working oot for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew

>"ended two wars"

And started a ridiculous proxy war in Syria behind the backs of the American people that's slowly dragging us down the path to WW3.

Also

>a fucking leaf

failed obamacare

most citizens on assistance than ever and most citizens permanently not looking for work.

Obama worst president.

>Who the president is doesn't matter
That's fine. But it doesn't explain how emotional Sup Forums is for this election.

Too bad everything Obama achieved will be completely destroyed when Trump is elected and the recession returns in force as companies everywhere flee the US in disgust.

What two wars did he end?

And Nixon put people on the Moon, yet he is somehow the worst.

STFU

>tripled the stock market
what?
>cut unemployment in half
No he didnt. He broadened the definition of employment to include people who aren't employed but looking for work to skew the unemployment rate.
>ended two wars
No he didn't.
>cut the uninsured rate in half
By being a tyrant and forcing people to buy something they didn't want.
>brought gas down to 2.75
By flooding the oil market with US oil, which is incredibly short-sighted. Oil prices will go back up shortly and the US will have less in reserve.
>cut the annual bush deficit
Most blatant lie here, he doubled the national debt.
>got bin laden
Bush did that. If you remember, Obama said he had a 30 day plan to remove all military personnel from the middle east. Of course he didn't follow through.

A failure indeed. Sage it.

He cut unemployment in half because you're only counted as unemployed if you continue looking for work.

If you just give up you're not counted anymore

Trump is a symbol, a fuck you to the establishment and a message that the people don't want globalism.

People are so brainwashed by the media that they don't see it.