HAPPENING

>Investigators believe it's likely the newly recovered trove will include emails that were deleted from the Clinton server before the FBI took possession of it as part of that earlier investigation.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/clinton-emails-fbi-abedin/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/f36badb
youtube.com/watch?v=0UbUm2DiMNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so, are we going to see Huma's nudes or not?

>brain tumor
>discovered during colonoscopy

top kek

Came here to announce that I noticed and laughed too.

You beat me to it.

God this needs to happen.

Just call it a leak

We need the nudes

If Hillary Clinton loses the election how likely is she to be convicted of a felony?

strawpoll.de/f36badb

100%. Bill I'll give like 75%. Huma and Weiner will get felonies with time served for rolling over on their masters. In my dreams Obama is also brought up on charges and flees to Iran.

Finally. Something good might come out of this?

Only if kek wills it.

I N T E N T
N
T
E
N
T

>CNN
>CNN
>CNN.
LMAO ITS OGRE.

>tfw Clinton News Network cannibalizes Hillary's corpse

Well, you know what happened. Don't you?

Anthony Wiener knew those emails were on his computer. So, he saved them so he could do illegal stuff like sexing to underage girls as insurance.

Liberals don't see pass if Huma knew her husband was a creep or not. If so, she liked him because he was like that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UbUm2DiMNg

If this is true, that there are previously deleted e-mails containing classified information on Tony Dick's laptop, then they have evidence of perjury, obstruction of justice, lying to authorities, destroying evidence and mishandling of classified information. And that is assuming that they don't have direct evidence of political corruption.

I am nervous though. I am still worried that she could win this election. After two terms of Obama, I just don't trust the American voter to do the right thing.

>The FBI stumbled upon a trove of emails from one of Hillary Clinton's top aides weeks ago, law enforcement officials told CNN Sunday.

>>But FBI Director James Comey didn't disclose the discovery until Friday, raising questions about why the information was kept under wraps and then released only days before the election

Threads about digging through Podesta's emails on Wikileaks started a few weeks ago, and there have been more and more emails since then.

Coincidence?

What are you talking about, she looks healthy.

Fuck she looks hot as fuck with a pony tail i would let her sit on my face.

Would be the ultimate icing on the cake.

Then let him will it.

Damn, so much corruption at CNN. They bury the actual news at the end "these are the deleted emails, and they will be re-interviewing the woman".

Get help

>American voter
>college electorate
Pick one

because of its political implications I think Trump would pardon in return for the clintons giving most of their foundation money to a worthy cause, and staying the fuck out of big money politics from now on.

Obama suspends election

Not suprising that she has her head up her own ass.

I wish a nigga would, he wouldn't be able to pull it off and that would destroy American leftism for a generation.

>be Hillary
>secretary of state
>involved with shady dealings that make Watergate looks like Splash Mountain
>get a subpoena for your email server
>oh shi--
>hire a tech team to permanently delete the incriminating data off of all devices connected to the email server
>physically destroy the hardware afterward, to make it even harder to recover
>lie about it
>almost get away with it
>go down in flames because your technologically illiterate lesbian lover's pervert husband unwittingly synced to the email server on his laptop

lmao this is so insane, but it's actually plausible in a way

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

She's so fucked

Oh no. Trump said Hillary would be going to jail.

He's definitely going to bring the ruckus on her if he wins. Had she not been a total bitch he MIGHT have let her go but that ship has sailed.

>brain tumor discovered during a colonoscopy
MUH SIDES

>Googles "Pathological Lying"
>Sees result
>My sides

My Weiner Probe is Bulging

She loses.

Kek wills it.

Foolish simpleton, you do not demand blessings from kek. His will be done.