South Park - S21 Pre-Premiere Discussion Hype Thread

After the hellhole that was season 20, the show returns with... more politics.

"White People Renovating Houses" - Airs 10:00 PM EST
>Protestors armed with tiki torches and confederate flags take to the streets of South Park; Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today's society.

>Promo:
youtu.be/bAon04ZJhHE

>Season 21 trailer:
youtu.be/Cb1413LbtSM

>Countdown:
itsalmo.st/#timeforseason21

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Non-burger here, how long do you estimate for a non-"NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY" mirror? i think it took like 2 hours for season 20.

Wait for the Butters thread.

More politics. I know politics are hot and are a goldmine of plots, but I'm just so tired.

Hoping we get some apolitical episodes, like Cock Magic or Pandemic. My favorite episodes are the ones that take an ordinary thing and go totally absurd with the premise.

Watching season 19 for the first time.

Shit, this is awful.

B-But it criticizes SJWs so it must be good!
Political episodes that support my bias are always good!
It was only the episodes that made fun of Trump that were overtly political and bad!

This, seriously.

Now imagine how bad S20 is to make people go "19 wasn't THAT bad".

>awful
>has the literal best episode in years

Shit taste senpai.

19 was just as bad as 20, people only hate 20 more because they made Trump jokes.
Every problem that 20 had (perpetual continuity, interconnected episodes rather than solo stories, ridiculous political pandering) 19 had too, but people loved it because it was against SJWs.
Prove me wrong pro-tip you can't

I'm only 2 episodes in. Give me a break.

Worst episode in the season, it didn't even have jokes in it.

If you're only 2 episodes in how are you already condemning the season. Finish the damn thing first.

>Worst episode in the season, it didn't even have jokes in it.
>episode is bad because it doesn't flat out explain it's humor and expects you to have a modicum of intelligence

Wew.

South Park isn't and has never been subtle humour. And there was just nothing funny about that episode, sorry.

True true, all im saying was that 19 did get a bunch of people sing its praises after 20 aired, and you must admit that TweekxCraig and Naughty Ninjas were pretty good.

>Randy is still doing the whole PC thing

You know, it was funny at first but this is the third season they've continued with the joke. But then again this is not the first time, after all they still acknowledge that he is Lorde.

I'm just giving my initial thoughts, dude. Relax.

Ninjas was good, about the only one I really liked.

>South Park isn't and has never been subtle humour.

Never said it was.

>And there was just nothing funny about that episode, sorry.

You sure proved me wrong.

So we have to like the new season direction because it triggers trumptards?

Well I can't prove you right or wrong, especially about an episode I haven't seen in over a year.
It's a subjective opinion, let's agree to disagree.
no we have to hate it (like S20) because it pokes fun at our based God Emperor

Cock Magic and Free Willzyx are among my favorite episodes, we need more like those, I know south park is about criticism of murican culture but sometime we just need an episode completely dedicated to a single concept that explodes out of control.

>Well I can't prove you right or wrong, especially about an episode I haven't seen in over a year.
>It's a subjective opinion, let's agree to disagree.

Don't state your opinion as fact next time then ;)

But sure, agree to disagree blah blah blah.

I didn't say "objectively" or "factual" in my post.

So what is everyones most disliked episode?

Mine is Ginger Cow.

calm down faggot

I do feel sorry for Tuong Lu.

Next time say 'I don't think there was anything funny in that episode' instead of 'There was nothing funny about that episode, sorry'.

You'll sound less like a shitposter. And this has been commenting 101 on a Cantonese image board.

>says "we won't make fun of politics cause we're tired of it"
>makes fun of politics anyways
Like RLM and 95% of YouTube, they have become clickbait for TV

>", said no one on the right, ever.

Stop projecting, you SJW faggot.

Are you literally autistic?

>Are you literally autistic?
>projecting

Don't be so harsh on yourself user.

The Oprah one.

Has anyone here had to deal with what Kenny's family was dealing with?

do you mean an immortal child or poverty?

You're right, there wasn't a single person who complained about South Park for making fun of Trump.
It's much more likely that every Trump supporter loved the jokes and that I'm just an SJW.

I think they meant gentrification

Probably the first PC Principal episode, but then again, that one's the most fresh in my mind, so what do I know?.

Trump supporters are thin skinned just like the SJWs, different sides to the same coin.

>disliking the best new character since they added Butters

But user, everyone likes Minberry Crunch.

Still sounds like a cereal to me.

>there are people over the age of 14 who still watch South Park
Explain yourselves

Not every opinion has to begin with "in my opinion." No one should give in to your bizarre demands to be as redundant as possible.

>Being 14
>Watching a program made for adults

Don't worry, I won't tell on you.

>people pretending the right wasn't universally sucking south park's dick during season 19

Fuck drumpft

>that time when the first episode of the season aired and Milo wrote a whole piece about how great it was
>when the Trump supporters were loving every minute of it
>now South Park is SJW because they did the same thing to Trump

Actually, it's more like only SJW faggots find "le drumpf" funny.

Nobody would care about anti-trump humor if liberal memes were actually funny, and not distilled cringe.

Even my clinton-voting friends thought that season 19 was one of the greatest things ever

>made for adults
Keep telling yourself that. Notice how everyone hates the most recent seasons because of the political humor? Gee I wonder why that is? Could it be that the majority 14 year old audience is too stupid to understand political humor?

>political humor
I think you just found your problem.

can we have a positive thread? :(

Yeah, they sure are......

I know I did. Middle school students don't give a shit about politics which is why these seasons are hated. They want more mindless jokes they can parrot in class like le funny fish sticks maymay

Uh huh.
Funny, I've never said used Drumpf humour unironically on Sup Forums yet whenever I say one bad thing about Trump on here I get a dozen angry (You)s calling me an SJW communist
But yeah, I'm sure you guys can take a joke

What if I'm a Trump supporter who just wants them to go back to individual episodes instead of doing these big story arcs because they keep fucking it up?

>shitting on white people

Fuck this leftist propaganda. Cuck (((Stone))) and Shill (((Parker))).

The problem I had with s20 was how they used serialization. s19 had running pltolines and ideas, but they had episodes with their own, unique plots. s20 just had the same few plots running for 10 episodes, and relied on the same humor over and over again.

>"White People Renovating Houses"

I'm assuming the episode will include something involving the trend of home renovating shows.

If try and matt take the piss on the fixer upper crew. The episode will be 10/10 for me.

>Actually, it's more like only SJW faggots find "le drumpf" funny.
I'm sorry my guy but Trump is the entire nation's laughingstock, not just SJWs. Most people didn't vote for him, remember?

Stop crying about Sup Forums, cuck. Fuck off to reddit.

I'm positive that this episode will pretty much be this meme.

You gotta at least edit the image, user didn't even say anti-sjws

>Stop making fun of us while we shit up your board!!!!

What he meant was that anti-trumps jokes for the most part of unfunny.

>le orange oompa loompa maymay
>le pronouncing his name wrong maymay

Try telling a good joke for once, instead of spamming failed John Oliver maymays.

It's not like there's a shortage of material to work with in making fun of Trump, but castrated libcucks have apparently lost the ability to create new material.

They've literally devolved into "nuh uh you're the tiggered snowflake".

>He didn't watch South Park before he was a teenager.

I started watching when i was 9, First episode was Weight Gain 4000.

>I'm not going to play the new south park game because they made white people the easy mode.

The sheer amount of asshurt that southpark Fractured but whole game caused this week proves him right.

They literally raped Trump to death, though.

"Pronouncing his name wrong" is literally more of a Sup Forums meme than an actual mainstream joke, the mainstream simply looks at the latest thing Trump did and the joke makes itself. You're just exposing how out of touch you are.

>I'm sorry my guy but Trump is the entire nation's laughingstock

Yes. So make good humor out of it, not "LE DRUMPF TWO SCOOPS REEEEW".

And it was Trump who was raping him.

Ah yes, typical leftist rebuttal. I guess the left really can't meme. Sad!

>But it criticizes SJWs so it must be good

Didn't it actually end with PCPrincipal being in the right, defeating the adds, and giving a speech how its good to be PC?

Up until the end where Trump actually won irl teaching them that making serialized stories about current events is a bad idea.

The only people pushing "DRUMPF TWO SCOOPS" is Sup Forums, Sup Forums and r/The_Donald, I wouldn't even had known of either those things if it wasn't for Sup Forums. Barely any "liberal" was talking about it.

We're laughing at you because youre so far out of your element that you believe anything to the right of Joseph Stalin is "literally Sup Forums".

Why aren't you out with your ANTIFA buddies assaulting a garbage can?

They usually have sarcastic victories for the bad guys for humour, remember episode 201 when they depict terroristic actions as good satirically.
PC Principal was constantly shown as the bad guy, in the first episode, Safe Space episode and Jimmy episode especially

Royal Pudding
Most overrated episode is Scott Tenorman Must Die

You think anything the left of you is communist.
see I can make baseless strawmans too!

No, it was objectively CNN. No one would be making fun of it if they hadn't had an entire news cycle dedicated to criticizing Trump about the number of SCOOPS of ice cream he had for desert.

Most people didn't vote for Obama either.

There literally wasn't an entire news cycle, it was one little mention. I literally never heard it from any leftist site or group besides that short mention on CNN.
Also reminder that Fox did the exact same thing.

>anything the left of you is communist

It's true, though. Only the redpilled are safe.

I don't. But I do know a filthy ANTIFA commie when I smell one.
>bbbbbut I'm not
Typical commie abandoning their comrades the second it's convenient.

I feel like we watched something different. He was first shown as an asshole in first episode of S19 but as it went on they showed him in a more positive light even going far enough for him to be right in the end and praised by the town. If anything it was a pro-pc/sjw episode than anti

Yeah you're full of shit. Most of the jokes is just repeating what Trump did and said that day because of how absurd they often are. You are just parroting what Sup Forums told you.

So Jimmy exposing him as an asshole and saying "suck my dick," that was pro-PC? That was at the end of the season.

>it's a "punch transphobes" episode

Nah it's cool, ratings are for losers anyways

He won the popular vote twice, so among voters, yes, most people did. Twice.

the fact that you're reduced to calling people commies and antifa is hilariously sad.

Wtf are you talking about?

Stop lying, you dumbass.

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html

Even shitshows like "faux news" never stopped down to the level of criticizing Obama as to the number of SCOOPS of ice cream he had.

Are you talking shit on Always Sunny bro?

>even Fox News didn't do this
>responds to a pic related that literally shows Fox News doing this
Really doodles the noodles

t. antifa commie