HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

vachronicle.com/news/virginia/suspect-jailed-for-assault/14711302.html
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice jack !

Hey Rabbi! Watcha doin?

Give this guy a god damn medal

>one guy that supports the other candidate did something potentially racist so I'm ok with ignoring corruption in my government

>black
>wearing belts

Africans are mostly Democrat, we are using fear tactics so they'll fuck off.

ABSOLUTELY JEWISH

yfw It was a she-boon

10*/10, triggerd coons tweet gives the extra gold star.

fucking hilarious

Exactly.
I bet you he hung them up himself in the early hours of the morning when it was still dark.
The home owner probably isnt even out of bed yet and knows nothing about what bs is taking place in his yard this morning.

It's probably that guys own house.

It's a pretty big coincidence that his house is not viewable on google maps

HALLOWEEN kek

Kill niggers.

you found his house based on that pic?

/sg/ got pretty good at that

This shit is so stupid. Hanging is one of if not the most popular method of execution. It's been in practice since before our country was founded. Hundreds of thousands of people in our nation's history have been hanged.

But let's equate all hangings with lynchings that occurred during one unpleasant, but small part of our nation's history.

This is a false flag, or just a really retarded Sup Forums user trying to be edgy.

PR is the reason Trump will lose this election.

>man sees dark skinned mannequins hanging from tree
>attributes dark skin with only niggers
>accuses others of being racist

Don't TREAD on me

>I don't care about endless war with the middle East because I disagree with my neighbor

No. I found the guy on Twitter, then looked at his facebook to figure out what city he lived and worked in, which is Roanoke, VA. Then I took his name into a sort of phone book website, and found that there is only one person with his name that lives in his city. That is the address of the only person with his name that lives in Roanoke.

And it's a street that doesn't have street view

The babyboomers have been so succesful at destroying the American middle class, they celebrate by destroying some private property.

>One random guy might be a racist
>That excuses Clinton of treason

How did they get from point a to point b?

That nigger is too fat to get lynched anyways what's he complaining about

those don't even look black

Pic always makes me laugh

It's Halloween you C.U.C.K. Grow a pair. My neighbor has skeletons and tombstones on their front lawn.

They better not be black skeletons.

wow some dumbass nigger can't tell the difference between trumps campaign and some guy hanging halloween decorations.

How long until we find out the homeowner is a false-flagging jew?

OR he had a trump sign and the niggers hung the dummys and took a picture.

Bet it's bullshit.

This is why you don't fuck with Sup Forums

Even easier they just put a Trump sign next to the hanging dummies and took a picture

That too, you can't even tell if they are black dummies from the picture. False flag.

kek that file name.

someone should be the hero Sup Forums deserves and do the same with a hillary sign

vachronicle.com/news/virginia/suspect-jailed-for-assault/14711302.html

Niggers gonna nig.

But we talk about the day of the rope all day here, this is what you guys want Trump to do, right?

How much do you think he got paid, or do you really thing somebody can be this brainwashed to think that they are furthering a cause?

Ok, what if his mother was stabbed to death by two niggers some years ago and he's just expressing his hatred for criminals by hanging replicas of the thugs? Also it should be noted the same fags who cry "racism" are the same fags who would be ok with it if it were two white people. Hypocrisy is one helluva thing in this country

Get back to me when there is a history of white people being lynched in this country.

Public hangings were for everybody, but you people had to go and ruin it.

I get electronically lynched by blacks on Twitter all day

Get back to me when there is a history of blacks being productive in any society.

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

According to a University of Missouri study around 28% of the estimated 5,000 people lynched between 1882 and 1920 were white. That number may be off, but the point remains that lynching wasn't something that only happened to blacks.

Not to mention that, as I said before, hanging was the preferred method of execution in our country since before it was officially founded up until about the 1930's and it's still legal in two states.

t. A black person who's sick of people with barely any knowledge of history bitching about racism.

I don't see any palm trees from the satellite view.

Where / When was this?

a kek or two 4 u.

Did you read the OP. The guy says that Clinton's email scandal and federal investigation don't matter because muh racism.

Italians, irish and Poles all got lynched, idiot.

Besides, whites now would never ever let that shit happen. Niggers know full well that if they ever tried making this a thing they'd all be dead in less than a week

filename 10/10

i thought USA stopped being racist
the fuck?

>filename

>university of Missouri
No credibility anymore

Rofl.

The guy holding the rope is wearing a shirt I used to have in 5th grade.

The study was from 2011.

>censoring t-shirts
what's wrong with america

but it is Halloween. #facts

How much time have you got?

jew lawyers

LOL

Baltimore riots in April, 2015

Ironically the area around Mizzou always votes red

literally googled 4 things and you act like there was any elite tracking going on.

Like shit nigger, maybe you need to realize that it's everyone else fucking up and putting all their info out there. Doxxing strictly only works because people are retards about this, not because anyone is good at it.

Oh you sweet summer child. So, how new? This year, last year? Maybe you just rolled in for the election, hmm?

>black
They have hoods on. You can't see their skin color. What racist assumed they're black?

I was just thinking that. Nice Jack.

I had an uncle that did something like this years ago except you dig up the first inch or so of dirt then place it over the top.

Michael Vance. Homosexual, murderer, HIV positive and die hard Trump supporter.

Really makes those brain gears whirr

its in a red and blue shirt because Trump is hanging the establishment you fucking idiot.

And of course this is acceptable.

final kektasy 10 tier filename

The one on the right has a white face.

hahahahaha "cmon man get a job"

This is why I don't use social media.

Comedian Aries Spears is very upset about these decorations.

Wow, Spears got BTFO.