Time travel arc about future self becoming evil

>Time travel arc about future self becoming evil.
>It get's solved by the character thinking really hard ''I will not be evil''
>renders the whole story pointless.

Why do media still pull this shit?

>webcomic writers
Not even once

Nobody is gunna listen to you ya Mexican sperg

Jacky Chan did it first.

>Whole gimmick is she's from the REAL world and not a Comic world
>ends up being just another Comic book character

>don't mind the person me, taking the bait

>evil version doesn't have skimpier and sexier clothing
What the fuck

Pants truly are evil user.

In before it happens slightly different and a different variant of Evil Gwen with different memories emerges

Reminde me of Kill la Kill. Yeah yeah, reee animu, I know.

The anatomy on the one with the black costume looks terrible specially her weird looking chest and or ribs. Is like they didn't wanted to show her tits at all

this, the artwork reminds me of that shitty Menage a 3 webcomic, in wich everything looks too clean and sterile

Spend several issues learning she has the power to shape and re-write the comic world
She uses that power.
learns her actions have consequences (admitedly, again)
>REEEE it came out of no where, no resolution, book sucks, story pointless

But black is a sexier costume color than white and she has more womanly proportions.

>Spend several issues learning she has the power to shape and re-write the comic world
>She uses that power.

why did she got those powers again?

I hate that Hackstings stole the ''no capes'' joke from Incredibles

Why does any superhero get powers?
You obviously have some point you're trying to make user, just spit it out.

Who gives a shit, where are the evil Gwen lewds?

>Why does any superhero get powers?

They always get explnations, even the X-men talk about their genes.

why did Gwenpool got freaking reality beinding powers of all things?

Is just a superboy prime vs time trapper rip off

you seem insecure about something

She was inspired by superboy prime that got used to fuck up with reality as well

Because the universe wanted her back inside the main continuity and not the fake reality

That's how, not why user.

But Evil-Ryuko and Ragyo both had on more clothes than the heroes.

>>renders the whole story pointless.
It doesn't. The point here is that Evil Gwen had a point that being evil is the best way for Gwen to survive forever. That it is the easy road to immortality.
That Gwen decided to sacrifice the one thing he wanted at the start of the story, is when she really did something heroic. She wanted to never get cancelled, and now she walked away from that chance by choice. This is her destroying her own immortality, because she decided she rather not be evil.

Yeah that's the thing about fiction suits

Hulk: Imperfect Future did it better.

she's still from the 'real world' what in this story gives you the impression that she's not.

Marvel made the same mistake with Black Cat. Her goodness is proportional to her cleavage.

>Meet the Robinsons

Oh man, that's real fucking original.

Cromatie High School was great

>That's how

how did she got those powers then?

>Oh man, that's real fucking original.
Gwen was never about originality. She literally only exists because of the rest of the comic universe existing.

wtf I hate Superboy Prime now

not even joking

>That Gwen decided to sacrifice the one thing he wanted at the start of the story

Is bad writting since it didn't even seem like Gwen was interested at all on being evil so the whole story should not have happen at all.

that works for a character like Punisher or even Batman who we have seen walking the line between light and dark all the time

Odd. Usually it's the opposite.

>Gwen was never about originality

jeeeeeesus, can you people accept that the comic is not well liked or that original or good?

Every critcism is always defended as ''it was made on purpose!''

>how did she got those powers then?
She wasn't the first to have these powers. The point is that she knows the truth of the universe, thus she can see what others can not. She literally knows how the gods (TOAO) thinks and acts, and what her universe is made of. Her powers are relating to her knowing the real rules and thus how to bend them.

Everyone else in the comics, act like they are living in the real world. This includes Doom, who was forced to cry about 9/11 because he was forced to act like an Earthling. But by acting like you are in the real world, you lose.

This is represented by how evil Gwen know she can freely shoot Miles, and he would not die from it. The very idea is unthinkable for normal comic characters.

>renders the whole story pointless
You don't read many comics, do you?

>jeeeeeesus, can you people accept that the comic is not well liked or that original or good?
I don't know what you are trying to say, I am not defending it. Basically Gwen exists to talk about other comics, that's all. Don't act like I somehow care about "defending" her. You can say her books are shit all you like, but that isn't gioing to stop me posting.

>Gwen exists to talk about other comics
oh fuck you, most of the run is just a middle of the road ''girls gets into wacky comic book adventures''

it has never been this deep analysis on comic book media that people always claim it to be

>She wasn't the first to have these powers. The point is that she knows the truth of the universe, thus she can see what others can not

why?
even the Eternals have explanations as to why they get those powers

>But by acting like you are in the real world, you lose.
by that logic Strange should be able to get her powers too since he knows about her coming from the ''real'' world

>Is bad writting since it didn't even seem like Gwen was interested at all on being evil so the whole story should not have happen at all.
Once again you completely forgot that her goal is to live forever by never being cancelled. She doesn't want to be evil, she want to live forever. It's just that even in her first appearance, she instinctively know that being evil is the easiest way to achieve it.

Evil Gwen showed that the path will succeed, that she wins.

It's just that Gwen decided maybe living forever isn't worth that much, because she LIKES Miles. Sjhe likes many characters and don't want to hurt them. She made the decision to sacrifice immortality and actually be a hero instead.

>Once again you completely forgot that her goal is to live forever by never being cancelled

Is she decides to not be evil, there is not an evil Gwen in the future that has to comeback in time.

Again, it renders the whole story pointless

>why?
>even the Eternals have explanations as to why they get those powers
The truth is that she knows how the universe operates. Something normal comic characters can't see. It's like realising you are the only one who knows the god that runs the universe, but everyone else worshipped wrongly.

As does evil Gwen hence the comparison. In Kill la Kill it was actually part of the plot.

>Is she decides to not be evil, there is not an evil Gwen in the future that has to comeback in time.
She is not affected by spacetime because she travels through it freely. You are making the mistake of treating the comic like the real world. She obeyed comic rules, stop acting like the comics have the same laws of physics and causality like real life.

>>It get's solved by the character thinking really hard ''I will not be evil''

This is such an ''safe space comic book'' thing to do, which Marvel seems to keep doing for their female characters.
They never face consequences for their action and now they can even wish their problems away by thinking really hard...

This is why bad writters should not be doing Tim Travel stories, they end up falling in the same old plotholes that you just can't ignore in a 2017 comic

>The truth is that she knows how the universe operates. Something normal comic characters can't see.

I get how her powers work.

The point: Why does she have them if she is just a regular human?

>Something normal comic characters can't see. It's like realising you are the only one who knows the god that runs the universe, but everyone else worshipped wrongly.

and how come that Deadpool, Squirrel Girl and Angela Yas Queen of Hel doesn't have those powers? They all know that they are part of comic books

>She is not affected by spacetime because she travels through it freely.

But she as affected by time, she dissapeared because of Gwen thinking to herself ''I will not be evil!''

'' She obeyed comic rules''

this is marvel. they have tons and tons of time travel stories with set rules

FUCK MARVEL!

>this is marvel. they have tons and tons of time travel stories with set rules

Except it's time travel applied on a meta-textual level. The comic panels gave it away. She's rewriting her story.

DC did it right with that Marvel girl

>Except it's time travel applied on a meta-textual level.

So your explanation is

>this character can't be affected by time travel because meta bullshit.
>but also gets defeated because of regular time travel concepts

huh

She's a regular human from the worl where Marvel comics are real. As a result, she is between The One Above All and everything else, since TOAA is Marvel the company.

Precisely!

Toaa is just god like presence on dc, he talked to spiderman and later with thanos, he is a character not a person or company

>Toaa is just god like presence on dc
Nope. DC has the Christian God run the place, but Marvel specifically has the real life company being god. That is the only reason you can have Cap turn into Hydra, and all these silly events.

>, he talked to spiderman
As Marvel the Studio. Note that he never denied he deliberately made Peter's life shit. Anyone who think TOAA act like Abraham's god, must have a very low opinion of Christianity.

Old Testament God would screw with Miles on a whim to prove a point, NT not so much

Dude he personally talked with thanos and adam warlock, hes not marvel, it was never implied that toaa is the company

I actually respect Butch Hartman for not pulling this shit with Danny Phantom
>"You don't get it do you? I'm still here."

Aww, and here I thought she was dry humping herself.

In-Universe Avatar of the Company. Their self insert anthropomorphic Marvel!God of fate. A talking Fourth Wall taking the form of a "character" in order to chat with fictional characters.

Incredibles stole it from Watchmen, where it wasn't a joke

but that was the point of the show, clothes are evil

>Incredibles stole it from Watchmen, where it wasn't a joke

they took something that wasn't a joke and turned it into something different, that's not stealing.

While Gwenpool stole the joke while only changing one word, that's stealing

>Character is brought there to be stopped from becoming evil
>They see themselves prospering and gaining from being evil
>A darkness they've feared all along is embraced as they see the benefits
>The people trying to stop it cause them to become evil,

>Aww, and here I thought she was dry humping herself.

and then Deadpool and Gwen become friends in ONE page and her wounds get healed by literal magic like in the same page too...

>She's a regular human from the worl where Marvel comics are real. As a result, she is between The One Above All and everything else

Wow, fucking mary sue if that's true.

If marvel makes a character that for no reason he or she just happens to be on the same level as the one above all then that would be the worst marvel character to date.

Again, all that power and ZERO reasons given

Basically she knows she's in a dream and thus has achieved Royalty

I love how Sup Forums simultaneously has active threads gushing over and hating on Gwen.

I don't think you know what the term bad writing means.
You keep using it to just mean anything you don't like.

and the point everyone is trying to make back at you is it's a dumb question.
Why does wolverine have healing powers?
Why is emma frost a telepath?

Several Anons have explained it to you, you're either purposefully trolling or just dense.

>I love how Sup Forums simultaneously has active threads gushing over and hating on Gwen.
2ch does that all the time. Basically for most major topics, they organise both a hate thread and a love thread. Just the culture there.

I've looked into her because she seems like a meme incarnate...

But she's not Gwen Stacy?

She started out as a gwen stacy alt cover, but when the concept got popular and it started appearing in the comics they gave her a whole backstory separate from the original Gwen Stacy alt art concept.