Rick Wilson and Frank Cuntz

What do these cucks have? Is Trump really going to get railroaded by "republicans" a week before the fucking election?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
youtu.be/Ed-3ujv10bs?t=43m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMPING FOR "RICK WILSON COMES OUT AS GAY TOMORROW"

Probably nothing, but I'm not going to say 0% chance it's nothing.

At this point everyone who hates Trump is fucking desperate and willing to believe anonymous sources who tell them they have something that will drop.

They have nothing. If they had something, they would have brought it out already.

The only thing they have is eternal butthurt.

LINK TO WHAT HE SAID?

The only thing Cuck Wilson has is his wife's daughter's son.

>Is Trump really going to get railroaded by "republicans" a week before the fucking election?

yes

hoprfully the damage on the other side will outweigh it

Rick is a self-aggrandizing moron. Mcmuffin was the only trick up his sleeve.

The tape, Rick. Give it to me, you're not going to be releasing anything.

Their source is an user with a fake Twitter that has like 20k followers who lead them to believe they have dirt on Trump. There is no surprise its an user leading them on to make them look dumb.

>coming out either tomorrow or tuesday

Proofs?

whoa Chinese? I thought your internet was censored

I was in the thread, no real evidence sorry there is probably caps somewhere

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

It was a Sup Forumsack who fooled that faggot

lurk more then.

Whatever it is, will be nothing. James o Keefe saved the best for last, hes releasing the nigger tape this week.

This is the bombshell on Trump - a video where there's a 10yr old girl and he says in 10 yrs i'll be dating her. youtu.be/Ed-3ujv10bs?t=43m8s

They are desperately looking for some hope to hang on to and they're willing to believe any bullshit rumour.

>10 + 10
>Underage

Why can't anti-Trumpers do 1st grade math?

At this point God Emperor can have video evidence of him in bed with a live sheep and it will not even come close to the Hillary Huma Weiner gift that keeps on giving.

I looked up this egotist's Twitter today and I saw something unbelievable. I thought I was reading something wrong at first, because I saw his Twitter said he has made 224k tweets

224,000 FUCKING TWEETS. WHAT THE FUCK. HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE. HOW DESPERATE AND SAD OF A HUMAN BEING CAN YOU BE? WHO HAS THAT KIND OF TIME, EVEN IF YOU'VE BEEN ON IT FOR YEARS?

Pic related

224k tweets? Maybe he helped Hillary and Huma create the 650k emails.

holy shit he's outperforming based Brian who spends 12 hours a day responding "K", "I SEE THAT" to every single tweet on his feed