How do you feel about Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rVmgkuOMaWA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHGI6dmmTIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck milo and fuck white people

feel kinda bad cuz he's losing relevance but not like really bad because i don't care

Absolute degenerate

Same way I feel about greg.

youtu.be/rVmgkuOMaWA

Both qts.

>A literal gay coalburning Greek Jew

He was funny when his entire shtick was pissing off liberal college students. Nowadays he's so far up his own ass that I don't give a shit about him.

Night of Long Knives tier.

Hes irrelevent now

BYE BYE ATTENTION WHORE

sage

Irrelevant faggot who stole money

>Night of Long Knives tier.
>33
really massaged my grey matter

Jewish entryist.

It's not intentional though. Kikes just can't help but subvert everything they touch.

He's pretty based.

He's red pilled tons of normies/autists and tons of dudes in the military who're sick of the PC shit going on in the ranks.

I don't personally like him or his character though, but that's besides the point

subversive kike.

Many folks on Sup Forums hate him, but I actually respect the guy because unlike so many retards, he's willing to share his opinion about things despite the hate and touch upon subjects which should be talked about. Plus, he's provoking people and acting like an asshole at times, but he already confessed he's provocative partially so that even when people will disagree with him, they'll think at least and learn about the stuff he's talking about.

It may be very uncomfortable for some anons but he's actually very much like a Sup Forums poster who shitposts, but still tries to smuggle some serious thoughts about serious topics between retarded jokes.

So, while I disagree on quite a few things myself when it comes to his claims, I appreciate his role in support of free speech and common sense vs SJW drivel.

>fuck milo and fuck jewish "people"
fixed it for you

and they said pollacks were dumb

Milo=Röhm?

sage

Jewish subversion at its finest. He can btfo liberals but he shouldn't be officially endorsed or taken serious in any capacity.

He seems like a good person, but because he's le ebil joo I must go into autistic fits of stormfaggot rage.

I was watching this furry on stream it was hilarious. Has to be a stunt, burgers don't actually do this in public do they?

Hmmm... Yeah ... this kinda.

But I don't like him trying to co-op the alt-right. He should stay in his place and I would be okay with it

youtube.com/watch?v=XHGI6dmmTIc

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ever since he got banned off Twitter he has been irrelevant

I saw him last night in LA on Adam Corolla's show. The show was absolute shit. Corolla was using Milo as clickbait to gain an audience. He was trying to launch a TV career or some shit, and wouldn't shut up. Milo was funny when he was allowed to talk.

As a furry I can confirm we all do these types of things in public

I think he actually does very well. Especially due to his tour around US universities, he generates both the heat and the interest among academia, students etc

Milo hides behind a curtain of faggotry to achieve the things he does.

The Left won't fight him because he's gay and sucks a nigger dick.
The Right wants him because he's gay and white.
The Alt Right doesnt know WHAT the fuck he is because it's not a movement in the slightest and just opinion pieces ala most media.

Milo is a money grubbing piece of shit that stole his opinions from everyone else and has a shitton of priority and immunity based on his sexual preference.

He's literally nothing more than a profiteer that markets to idiots.

hes a lying jew, started a fraudulent student aid thing, stole everyone's money, then fucked off.

I sort of like him. I don't hate him. He's cool, but I just hate how he just snipes all his content from this fucking board. Milo never heard of Rules #1 and #2.

This too.

And this. I appreciate that he's getting a good message out there. But it just feels like he's copying off Sup Forums and normies don't come here so they don't realize it and think he's original.

Most based coal burner ever

No. He doesn't do that trolling shit because of the effect of making people think. He does it because he has a barrier of faggotry to hide behind in the modern era.

There are literal THOUSANDS of better spokespeople and trolls out there that happen to be leagues smarter but don't get an opening in the business because they aren't nigger fucking gays.

Milo is literally the example of 'safest common denominator' and has changed DRASTICALLY since his early days and gained a marketing team that's basically told him what to say.

He's a literal coward that moved outside of British politics because he's a laughable retard that couldn't get any traction in the UK due to him not being as smart or manipulative as you think he is.

>Milo is a money grubbing piece of shit that stole his opinions from everyone else and has a shitton of priority and immunity based on his sexual preference.
>He's literally nothing more than a profiteer that markets to idiots.

Milo's sharp as fuck, you jelly cuck

He may be a profiteer, but he's a profiteer who still does a good job encouraging people to study relevant issues in current society and oppose bullshit some extreme left groups try to establish.

He's not a wonderful hero and I don't plan to paint him as one but he deserves credit where credit's due.

>He's not a wonderful hero and I don't plan to paint him as one but he deserves credit where credit's due.

Yup

Didn't even see the furfag until I looked again, just saw Milo looking cuute

>tfw no furry Sup Forums bf

>How do you feel about Milo?

Who?

>No. He doesn't do that trolling shit because of the effect of making people think. He does it because he has a barrier of faggotry to hide behind in the modern era.
You seem to be mixing reason for why he does things with how he does things. "Barrier of faggotry" wouldn't help with anything if he wouldn't want to speak in the first place. It's also not opening in the business - he decided to move and so he did. Guy's rich and pays for lot of this crap out of his own pocket, not preventing others from doing the same any more than if he'd do nothing.

He may have changed and there may be better speakers but the problem is still as it is - he's the one speaking and calling out people's bullshit, others often aren't.

>being as smart or manipulative as you think he is
You seem to be very keen on making claims on what I supposedly think he represents and how great he is. Most of your post is also basically "he is bad man who does all those things because he's a bad man". Aside from being silly, it's kind of missing the point - that what he does is something that's good and necessary nowadays despite him acting often like a twat, intentionally or not.

Drop the edge, I don't plan to play along and whitewash him just because you insult him, and it would speak better of you if you wouldn't act butthurt because someone doesn't dislike him, either.

Speak for yourself faggot.
#notallfurfags

>mantles Sup Forums ideology and helps personify the "alt--right"
>takes out the anti-degeneracy and anti-semitism and pretends that we're all just "regular young Republican memers who are fed up with the Democrats"

Milo is a SUBVERSIVE JEW. He's admitted that he likes to be attacked/at the center of attention. He has said that he's tired of being gay because it isn't controversial anymore. He is only associating himself with the ideology because HE IS A MASOCHIST AND LIKES THE ATTENTION.

DO NOT TRUST ANY JEWS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

>He's admitted that he likes to be attacked/at the center of attention. He has said that he's tired of being gay because it isn't controversial anymore.

Of course. Aside from the fact that stating contrary would be like asking for people to hurt him, it plays well with the whole trolling thing. And again, even if it's genuine belief of his, that doesn't at all change .

You don't address my post, just pile shit onto him like the other guy I've answered, with caps like if it'd add anything to your message. I understand you don't like him, I am not some great fan myself, but I don't plan to be sperg shitting hate all over the place when I see that no matter how subversive and questionable he may be, he still does a good, necessary job for the time being.

Someone on Whisper said they had his phone #

Waiting for a reply

Gas him

nice jaw line, kinda looks like moot here

A bit too much of a cunt regarding fat shaming but otherwise he's alright.

You've fallen for a meme my Polish friend. Who exactly are these normies that identify with Milo? Who has come to the right? Who has come who wouldn't have come if not for identifying with a gay racemixing Greek Jew?

He increases our numbers, but are the people that he is attracting high-quality, or will they themselves damage the ideology because of their large representation?

Be specific. Milo is necessary - necessary for in bringing gays and disenfranchised drug users to our side. How is that a good thing in any way?

In the short term, we get more people spreading the word, but in the long term, he and those who he recruited will further subvert and bastardize the message. Is that worth the few recruited? Milo is a short term benefit (according to you, I believe that he is a deficit even in the short term) but he will do more damage in the long run that will totally invalidate any good that he is doing right now.

DO NOT TRUST THE JEW YOU POLACK

He made his buck now hes gone. Turns out deleting a twitter account does silence people.