I'll stop Hitl-

>i'll stop Hitl-
AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRs1ylVJic
youtube.com/watch?v=J2j2lCUMBqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler was a fucking BOSS in Captain Planet.

Hatred is one of your weaknesses?
I cannot put into words on how lame that is.

Captain Planet literally could roast MM

I wish Hitler was in more episodes.. He exposed Captain Planet for the pussy he is just by standing in the same room. What a fucking boss.

Did you just cum against a nuclear missile?

Anyone have a gif or webm of Hitler raising one eyebrow and wrecking Captain Planet?

At least Captain Planet got the last laugh by forcing Hitler to commit suicide.

Hilter should have rocked that Fu manchu mustache more often.

At least Martian Manhunter can actually fight Hitler

Why does Hitler have a fu manchu mustache?

>I-ll stop Hitl-AAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH

it turns out hitler was recycling all those jews

>his evil overpowers captain planet

"Western cartoons will never have the variation and quality of Japanese anime, due to market forces."

CHOOSE YOUR STARTER POKEMON

Captain Planet was so politically correct that it couldn't animate Hitler properly out of fear the viewer might be offended. Yes, Captain Planet was too much of a pussy to show Hitler, despite tackling Gang Violence, AIDS, and the Troubles.

>choose Hitler
>rival chooses MM
EVERY TIME!

We're the planeteers ya shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRs1ylVJic

>Hitler is so powerful that they couldn't even fight his true form

I argue that Western animators are too wrapped up in their politics to give us something good.

Hitler was an environmentalist, of course captain planet couldn't stop him.

>show promotes preserving mother earth
>makes me want to fuck mother earth

Try to imagine a third reich version of captain planet.
Would he be losing his power due to the evil emanating from Roosevelt or Jews or Stalin?

Captain Planet can't handle moral complexity. Hitler being evil while also an environmentalist was too much for him handle.

He would stop the rape of Germany by removing the rootless capitalists that spreaded their filth throughout the Rhineland.

Did not happen

Hitler was also in favor of population control and ran an antismoking campaign. He and Captain Planet would get on like a house on fire.

Gaia was pretty hot, I'll admit.

It does add up, by fucking mother earth, you're preserving her and making her more bountiful. It's sex you don't have to feel guilty or confused about.

Then again, pollution is also his weakness, and he has to fight said pollution.

>Know as one of the most evil men in history
>Loves animals & natue and paints comfy scenery
Great villain 10/10. Stalin is for fags

So... I could beat captain planet by throwing my own poop at him?

>the real reason I started World War 2...was to preserve the environment!
>NANI?
>close up shot of each of the planeteers looking shocked and then Captain Planet himself
>No...NO! This can't be!

I understand what they were trying to say but making Hitler into this inhuman monster only made a generation of impressionable kids raised by TV to join the alt-right because they're making Hitler look like the ultimate badass

youtube.com/watch?v=J2j2lCUMBqw

Poop is a natural fertilizer, so you would actually be empowering him.

Now if it was raw sewage...

unless we agree with their politics, of course
then it's perfectly fine

The better question is why does it look so goddamn good on him?

Is Captain Planet the worst superhero ever? He's super weak against everything he fights. Pollution, disease, hatred... just the mere proximity of it is enough to ruin him.

The fascists have always had more draw, because there's an immense sexual energy in their imaginary and presentation, far more than the left despite spending more energy on sexuality.

People are drawn to the thug that looks good, take the popularity of James Bond.

>that episode where they straight up say not to have gay anal sex because that is how neal patrick harris got aids

>Western cartoons will never have the variation and quality of Japanese anime

Lol

>that extended scene where they said in order to mentally cure aids victims they need to be rigorsly and routinely shocked
I still cant believe mike pence wrote an episode

Never give your worst characters the best lines. Look at Ron Swanson.

That's because facists use the sexual energy to wholesale impregnate women to pump out more perfect soldiers for the Reich. Leftists waste their sexual energy on sex as a pass time, or to goddamn chaste and insecure to live up to their sex crazed ideals.

>at the end they give america the schematics to create a nuke

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Why do heroes always have to worst lines in cartoons? Do they lack charisma, or power to enforce their ideals?

Because its an actual mustache.

He has the jaw line to support the mustache, and the Fu Manchu style isn't too droopy.

That's golden