Post more moments in which writters steal from other writters

Post more moments in which writters steal from other writters.

Pic related, the guy that writes Dr. McNinja stole the ending from a Geof Johns Legion book involving Superboy Prime for a freaking ''Gwenpool'' issue of all things

And?

Whats up with your insane hateboner for this comic? Yeah it aint the best ever but is it really worthy of this much effort and emotion? Just let it come and go and fade into obscurity like the dozens of other titles very few people care about.

>Writters
Ha. But seriously, fuck off.

>And?

only a pleb would not understand what implies stealing one of the most creative endings and concepts for a character, in this case Superboy prime, just to give them to a cash in character that only exist because of Gwen Stacey covers

are you that crybaby spamming the Gwenpool with images?

>are you that crybaby spamming the Gwenpool with images?

I wish, that guy keeps posting the same 20 reaction pics into aaaany thread, its getting old

As the guy who made this comparison first: shut the fuck up, you double nigger. This does NOT need its own fucking thread.

That wasn't the first time "I changed my future so another version of me doesn't happen" gimmick has been used, you know. Self determination is a fairly popular theme.

Sure thing, OP

This. And it's comics. Ripoffs and homages are par for the course.
OP, your autism is showing.

What? I'm literally telling OP to fuck off with his shitty thread. Are you illiterate or something?

>That wasn't the first time "I changed my future so another version of me doesn't happen" gimmick

yeah but they also steal the visual idea of her dissapearing while turning into an sketch like in the Johns book which was an iconic moment in all of DC

I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE COMPARISON, fuck you!

>Ripoffs and homages are par for the course.

no they are not, we saw some Infinite War references in Secret Empire that were hated because of how lazy they were written

''remember this cool thing? here it is again for no reason!''

same goes for OP's pic

>I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE COMPARISON, fuck you!
Stop lying you retarded faggot. I posted that page first.

>writters
Who the fuck else would it be?

No one believes you're a different person, OP.

What's wrong with this?

It fits thematically, It fits the story, It looks cool, and it's the logical ending, anything else would be contrived.

Fiction has existed for as long as people have had language; absolutely every single idea has been done at least once. All we can do now is put them in different contexts to tell different messages or try to do it better than the last guy.

What's the problem here?

the OP is asking for more examples of WRITTERS IN GENERAL, not just Gwenpool, tard

I don't know or care if the writer is aware of this comic but I like when they think outside the box and make this kind of stuff.

>What's wrong with this?

its ripping off the ending of another popular comic that also involves time travel, future versions of a character and a character that is aware that everything is a comic book because he comes from the real world.

This is ripping off a story to a new level

>I don't know or care if the writer is aware of this comic

They already stole Super Boy Prime ideas, I would not be surprised if they did the same since it looks visually too similar

Its a comic about comics. If there's any place where the un-drawn effect is adequate, its here.

Also, prove its the same. Make us care. Storytime the death of the oh-so-important Superboy Prime.

Please go back to Mexico.

>he doesn't know how to check for IPs
No one believes you're not new, nigger.

You know Geoff Johns didn't invent that right?

>the death of the oh-so-important Superboy Prime
Wow, you really must be new if you don't know who /ourguy/ is.

>Its a comic about comics.
its not, its a generic cape story like 90% of the time.

Bakuman, now that's a comic/manga about comics, Multiversity is a comic about comics.

This is not.

>If there's any place where the un-drawn effect is adequate, its here.

the point is that they stole that from a Geoff Johns book

>prove its the same

is not, this story is actually good with twists and turns, Gwenpool is just fan fiction tier writing

Shut the fuck up, you retarded beaner. I bet you haven't even read Legion of Three Worlds or any LoSH comic for that matter.

>Be autistic Mexican who spends more time whining about a single comic book than learning the English language
>Posts get deleted in actual Gwenpool thread
>Make new thread instead

This is reaching Korra finale levels of butthurt.

It sure would be nice if somebody banned that spamming asshole OP.

>You know Geoff Johns didn't invent that right?

yeah but Gwenpool is even stolen the ''future version of me'' and ''i come from a reality in wich YOU guys are comic book characters!! meta commentaries! Aquaman doesn't use a sword!''

>I bet you haven't even read Legion of Three Worlds or any LoSH comic for that matter.

great argument

Well yeah, it is, because it implies you don't know the context of the page you posted, you stupid fucking wetback.

Sup Forums posting should be ban worthy

>Implying it's not justified after over a literal year of Paco the sperg shitposting about Gwenpool in broken ass English

>it implies you don't know the context of the page you posted

yeah, making a childish argument ''you didn't even read the thing despite giving context as to why Gwenpool is ripping off said thing!''

Do you have a better argument? Because I have read EVERY single Superboy Prime book since Crisis on Infinite Earths, to his old timey one shot appearence, Sinestro Copr Wars, you name it.

So do you have a better argument than ''I don't know you but I bet you haven't read the thing clearly lmao have a milkshake!''

>mexicans are the only non english speaking country that has broken english
>konichiwa, baka-user-kun

They evens stole the the sketch thing WTF I hate gwenpool now!!!!

>is not, this story is actually good with twists and turns, Gwenpool is just fan fiction tier writing

Prove it. Show it to us motherfucker put yo' goddamn money where your mouth is.

The entire goddamn comic has been storytimed. Go look it up, retard.

>Prove it

easy, they gave her REALITY BENDING POWERS just because she... was a neet? They don't even explain those powers.

That makes her a mary sue and the whole comic is her fan fiction tier story

And they gave the X-men superpower just because they have an extra chromosome. They don't even explain how an extra chromosome give you super power and not down syndrome.

just because she gets reality bending powers to the point that she just have to think her troubles away doesn't make her... a... mary sue... for real...

I mean, Gwenpool is a really unique character! She is not some sort of lazy blank character that is only used as a self insert for the person that reads the comic!

if that were the case they would have written her as a neet that only wants to play video games, read comics, write... fan fiction...

>And they gave the X-men superpower just because they have an extra chromosome

that's an explanation for her powers that is based on science, it makes sense, the mutants are the next stage for the human evolution.

Gwenpool has reality bendin powers because...what?

He missed the part Gwenpool developed Cosmic Awareness.

I'm mexican, pls explain this meme so I can fuck with other mexicans

>They don't even explain how an extra chromosome give you super power and not down syndrome.

They have explained a lot about how they get their powers, are you fucking retarded? We have decades of that shit.

Gwenpool is just a shit comic that never explains shit to you, fuck you!

The guy making these threads (and he's probably made a hundred of them by now) is Mexican. That's literally all there is to it.

>Gwenpool developed Cosmic Awareness.

cosmic awareness doesn't mean reality bending powers, just awereness of something.

by that logic Strange would have the same powers as her

>The guy making these threads (and he's probably made a hundred of them by now) is Mexican

how do you know that?

And?
It's a good idea.

And Johns Legion, as much as I love it, was never the first to do this.

So fucking what?

He DOES.

He accessed a reality outside his own to rewrite / patch up the current reality, so Gwenpool could have a background, SSN and birth certificate in this one. He can teleport, change sizes, use laser beams and so much more -- because ontop of Cosmic Awareness, he has the Eye of Agamoto, soon to be the Time Gem according to the movies.

Gwen's awareness of how the reality is built (its a fucking comic book) just lets her express similar magic powers differently.

If you want another parallel:

Strange spent a life studying ancient tomes of power and meeting old masters of the craft, learning about how Reality works from inside until he achieved his Powers and Awareness.

Gwen spent a lie studying capeshit and meeting opinionated fanboys, learning how a make-believe Reality works from the outside -- knowledge that granted her extraordinary Powers and Awareness once she was shoved into it.

You know Geoff Johns didn't invent that either right?

You know that entire story's been done before right?

Man, I miss Prime

>He DOES.

He doesn't, Strange uses magic to change reality like turning water into acid.

Gwen uses... nothing, she just does it.

And how what Gwen does is different from magic?

he didn't invented either.

But he did invented a story about a guy that loves comic books and jumps into the comic book world, break the fourth wall, breaks reality and has to deal with his future self and that future self gets ''erased'' while turning into a sketch because he is a drawing

Gwenpool stole that exact storyline

the comic is not explaining that what she does is Magic so is not.

The comic has to at least GIVE an explnanation, not your head canon.

Even if it was just magic the comic should explain why does she have it, even the fact that Strange learns how to use magic gets explained

The comic DID give her a practical explanation about how her powers work, what do you think seeing titles, being suicided by copypasta and erasing panel borders is?

I agree, the comic didnt tell its all magic. It Showed its all magic. Show not tell? Rings a bell?

>I agree, the comic didnt tell its all magic.
that sounds like head canon.

You just don't give to your character reality bending powers and make it that ''you just have to guess that its magic''

And, again, WHY did she get those powers? Why is she a magical being all of a sudden?

That EXACT storyline is NOT original. It doesn't matter that it's not original. Was it executed well? Did it make sense with the characters? Those are the important questions.

Because she walked into a world while knowing its secrets and how its reality works. That has been shown trough the comic since day one. That kind of worldview is called Cosmic Awareness.

Strange has that ability as you admitted. Hewck, Deadpool can do the same, and can see what for others is unseen (ooh my yellow boxes! vs Yeah, white bubbles.). He just never took it to the degree Gwen did.

>That EXACT storyline is NOT original
its original, not having a 100% of its elements to be something original doesn't mean that the whole story its not original.

Gwenpool literally stole that storyline, so Gwenpool is not original>Because she walked into a world while knowing its secrets and how its reality works.

that's not a good explanation, knowing something doesn't mean ''reality bending powers''

Just post the exact page in which they explain WHY she has those powers.

And don't post more of your head canon, nobody cares

>stealing one of the most creative endings and concepts for a character

Haha, what? They literally mention it being a rip off of Back to the Future in Gwenpoole. It's an old trope that's been used hundreds of times.

Its better than yours, mr; I dont like what she does therefore shes a Mary Sue.

And unlike yours, mine is actually defensible.