Brit/pol/ - In Honour of John Enoch Powell

Thread Theme I: youtube.com/watch?v=SISScwnCeQU
Thread Speech: youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html

>Speculation grows about Mark Carney's future at the Bank of England
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/speculation-grows-about-mark-carneys-future-at-the-bank-of-engla/

>Labour have surprisingly suggested a reasonable and good policy on Grammar Schools
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/create-new-grammars-to-help-poor-white-pupils-report-commissione/

>Hammond getting BTFO again by some good red-hearted Tory MPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/philip-hammond-will-make-a-huge-mistake-if-he-endorses-forecasts/

>The Left hope to make gains from the Battle for Richmond Constituency
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/30/left-division-richmond-byelection-zac-goldsmith

>PM tells Hollande NO to more refugees
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/therea-may-declines-francois-hollandes-request-take-more-calais-child-refugees

>Millennials being fags and pussies
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3888280/Now-Brexit-blamed-soaring-child-anxiety-Number-children-calling-helpline-rises-charity-blames-problems-Middle-East-leaving-EU.html

>ISIS being major cunts (probably got the idea from the Irish too)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887914/Now-ISIS-hides-bombs-inside-teddy-bears-toy-trucks-Barbarians-using-improvised-devices-target-children-forces-close-Mosul.html

>Aaron talks about how no one liked him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3888076/Brexit-bloodletting-startlingly-candid-diary-tycoon-helped-bankroll-Leave-reveals-referendum-battle-FAR-toxic-thought-aimed-side.html

>Raheem used to bully Evans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885988/Raheem-Kassam-hurled-series-offensive-insults-Suzanne-Evans.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/uk-descendants-of-jewish-refugees-seek-german-citizenship-after-brexit-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=iytGHs4Nga0
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime

G'day there b'ys whaddyat with a holler on deck? Fuckin' biffed the ol skiffer off a fuckin' randy today got all kyndsa rinky-dink fuckers through the hull and up the side oh yeah. Had to take my wheeler up ta the hardy and get'er banded, buddy behind the counter says ya just gotta jump the struts with a bar and getcher bolts into'er but I says if you think is that easy ta get the canner back together you got more moose in the trunk than you do under the hood b'y. Fuckin' ol John Frazee thinkin' it's a tiem and half laughin' at me walkin' out with all the twoers in the store.

better thread tbqh

>Tfw no Karen + Enoch pics

o...okay

WHY WASNT HE PM

FUCK YOU ED HEATH

Brexit keeps getting better

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/uk-descendants-of-jewish-refugees-seek-german-citizenship-after-brexit-vote

why do germans call us island monkeys? do they genuinely think they're better than us?

LOL

Lads will hiro give us spoopy skeillies again this year or is he going to be a mardy cunt and give us nowt like he did at christmas

Macmillan and Holme are equally to blame,

It's copy paste user.

Yes, they see us as primitive apes

Lads, how many Pepes are in circulation?

The only Copy-Paste article is the first one. I originally had around 20 links but the god damn character limiter stopped me from posting them all.

too many, Inflation will get out of control!

>god damn character limiter stopped me from posting them all
I've spent ages making a thread before and it didn't notify me before it was too many characters, ragged so fucking hard. Now I always copy the links before I try to post

The Pepe Memetic Index (PMI) has been soaring since 2014, currently at 9001 points

Well go ahead and make the rest of them. Can't guarantee I'll be up for the end of this one.

>tfw too intelligent to count

We should post all the Brit pepes made by the user who makes all the OC

Brexit has caused a surplus of Pepes and if Trump wins will we end up going full Zimbabwe

Bedtime now, it's silly o'clock. Night lads.

There are millions of this one apparently.

Night night don't let the bed bugs bite x

Who's thread is this:

>tfw on nightshift till 7am

Enoch powell looked quite handsome tbqh. Inb4 gay.

Not me my gramps fought in ww1 was too old in ww2 so trained troops.

It's alright lad, Enoch approved of Romano-Greek culture.

Not a fan of scotch eggs. Tenants is the worst beer ever brewed other than that willy has great taste.

My granddad was a couple years too young for WW2, served in Germany after the war though

I think he considered the Romans pleb tier Greek knock offs, I vaugly remeber him saying they if you have a choice between learning greek or latin, learn greek because latin is just backwashed greek anyway.

Mine lied about his age in ww1 he was 13/14 when he enlisted. Not like the army gave a fuck anyway.

Judas!

>watching Alan Moore and Stewart Lee out of character being extremely butthurt over Brexit and the right and trying to laugh it off but keep harping back on it and being noticeably jarred in their pauses
Feels good man

Bet lizzie wanted enoch.

I was just going for cliche Scottish food. Innis & gunn is the only other Scottish beer I know, isn't that distinctive though.

Link

Yea no You did a great job. I just really hate tenants

>Mine lied about his age in ww1 he was 13/14 when he enlisted
Fair play, I'm glad mine didn't because it was more likely he would have been killed and I wouldn't be here.

Off't bed lads, night.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Yea everyone alive in Europe today has had very lucky grandparents and great grandparents.

youtube.com/watch?v=iytGHs4Nga0
Happens at certain points throughout. You can tell they're butthurt by the phrasings, the things they try to laugh about and how absolutely upset they are by people not caring about their narratives. Lee moreso than Moore but the latter isn't that much better about it.

lol them commeents

>he says
>then 3 hours later...

It's very likely he was a virgin until he met Pamela, who he married at 40.

He was very dapper and had deep blue eyes.

Aye it isn't great, I normal buy a tequila shot with it and drop it in. Sort of like a Desperado.

whats that under his arm?

Is that James Franco?

Teacakes irn brew wham bars right arm
Newspaper left

Don't editorialise links, user.

I hate having to click on them to find out what they actually say.

is he the guy calling in right now to LBC?

Cucks! Missinng EU yet?

I like desperados used to drink them in uni

>newspaper

thanks, Should have been the Daily Record though

>sweden calling other people cucks

ENGLAHND
THE ISLES

Why, you upset that we'll leave next Jamal?

Yea I can't make out which paper it is.

come get 'em gay cunt

>drank desperados at uni
>go out for a drink with my dad and his mates
>order a desperado
>get mocked relentlessly for being a faggy student

J U S T

falklands are for white people

Compression destroyed most of the detail on it.

A FUCKING LEAF !!!
FUCKING LEAF !!!
FUCKING LEAF !!!
UCKING LEAF !!!
CKING LEAF !!!
KING LEAF !!!
ING LEAF !!!
NG LEAF !!!
G LEAF !!!
LEAF !!!
LEAF !!!
EAF !!!
AF !!!
F !!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!

Yea I don't drink them much now. Especially with my dad and his mates.

kek

THE BLOOD, IRAQI CHILDREN

Does the changing of the clocks fuck anyone else's sleeping pattern? I have to get up in four hours...

I haven't had a sleep patern since I graduated.

Just hand over the isles.

Fair play. My body seems to think it's time to get up. Tomorrow is going to suuuck

My pattern is fucked already, wish I had one so I could interact with the postman in a more dignified manner.

That's no fun. Take them by conquest or stfu.

THIRD WOHRLD, THE MIGRANTS PLEASE

Come and take them.

RIP ENOCH

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

I love norn irn for taking him after (((ted heath))) and the tories booted him out.

I don't think he'd appreciate an American wishing him RIP.

I used to pray most nights when I were a lad. I wonder if I should try it again. As I get older I've gotten a bit more churchy.

He fucked Ted over by Endorsing Labour, everyone in that cabinet knew who held the real power.

starting to unironically believe in KEK's existence guys, I'm understanding how people can believe in gods.

The ultimate power was the common market and if he was pm we would never have been in the shitfest that we are in now. I mean 30 yrs on since powell only 1 man, nigel farage, came to save us. The rest continued to sell this country out.

Such a blatant copy of the Inbetweeners

Thatcher fought the Euro ferociously, with Enoch as advisor.

Who /nightshift/ here?

me, 7-7

Which one is your favourite so far lad?

My sympathies lad. Working tesco nights. Pretty shit desu.

I love them all but if I had to choose it would be At-the-local-with-pepe. But looking forward to seeing the full version of Who-Can-Beat-These-Plucky-Four and For-England-Pepe

She campaigned in the 75 referendum to stay. Unlike enoch, she didnt have the wisdom and foresight to see what the EU was becoming. Later on she became a eurosceptic but even then, she didnt do anything.

Watching brexit sore losers on YouTube. So comfy.