"they voted for Brexit AND THEN THEY ALL REGRETTED IT" - Not so fast shitcunt

Why is this guy lying?

I don't know anyone who regretted voting leave? Do you fellow Bongers know of anyone??

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwECeEoVYAA3SOv.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo dad when are you going to restore the empire?

Too many fucking asians down here

He is fat and liberal

I'm also curious about this. It's been a couple months now, and although the UK still hasn't actually left, our media for the most part snidely suggests brits are wallowing in regret every chance it comes up. Are you??

Hes right you know. You all have been very bad goyim.

BREGGS

I'm curious too. Are you bongs glad you did it?

Funny enough being good goyim doesn't help us, so why not be bad goyim?

One, thats false and two, a month after the 2012 election people regretted re-electing Obama.

he thinks the 4,000,000 people who signed the petition to re vote (lmao) means the people regretted it. i feel like i don't even have to point out how retarded this logic is

I'm convinced that Moore is now redpilled and just shitposting to make leftists look retarded

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwECeEoVYAA3SOv.jpg

this fat man doesn't know anything about it except the twitter memes that were probably started by remainers anyway

brits are just pissed that the politicians are just waiting for them to regret. They decided on leaving the EU, but not how.

wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

Bullshit you fat fuck.

A lying liberal?

Surely not.

There were a bunch of reports put out initially to color public discourse against Brexit either to reverse it or to gain some leverage for the EU in negotiations against Britain. I don't think it worked for anyone aside from people who wished it was true.

Oh god, he looks like a fat old lesbian.

There were a couple people on Twitter who claimed to have voted leave AS A PRANK BRO, but the assertion is stupid. 1) There surely were not that many people who regretted voting leave. 2) If they did it was because the media went full propaganda the next morning like "Oh fuck it's the end of the world, you fucking racists ruined everything." 3) I am sure you could also find plenty of people who voted remain who only did so because they were uninformed idiots.

I've been thinking about this too
Wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who edited the """randomly edited video to make it look as a Trump ad""".

In all fairness I only knew people voting to remain, I worked with a lot European immigrants and brain dead cucks at the time so I wasn't exactly surprised.

me too me too!

>he thinks the 4,000,000 people who signed the petition

yeah but wasn't 75% of that just pol running bots from foreign countres (which invalidated the petition)??

wow. I've seen some horrible stuff since I discovered this place, but this image takes the cake. What a disturbingly offensive caricature. Can you imagine if you were Jewish and you saw that, how it might make you feel?

The only regret was butthurt lefties who didn't even vote, because they arrogantly expected to win.

lurk more newfag

try harder, leaf

Pretty powerful.

>A LEAF

No, you'd feel sad, bad and oppressed.

Please do not complain about asians. You do not want the other kind.

You would think this unemployed lesbian trucker would be voting Trump.

Hasn't the British economy recovered and actually done better since Brexit?

4 MILLION OF DEM SIGNED LE PETITION HEHEHEHEHE THEY TOTALLY REGRET IT

>If they did it was because the media went full propaganda the next morning like "Oh fuck it's the end of the world, you fucking racists ruined everything."
I wonder how the media will react when Trump is elected..

Did he say this?

Source?

>becomes rich and influential by talking smack 24/7 about the rich and influential.
They haven't even left yet. Only people regretting are Scots and babies that didn't vote remain because they over estimated themselves..

yeah this was some great media bullshit

>brexit happens
>LOOK LOOK THEY ALL REGRET IT!!!!!

>Local restaurant was previously operated by some lovely greeks, was sold to some chinese family
>Come through door and people behind counter are jabbering away in mandarin
>One turns to me and says "Oh harro, what u like to ordah?"
>Have to literally say what I want 5 fucking times, the last time letter by letter until she gets it
Fuck Asians, at least the fucking abos speak English.