When Trump is PRESIDENT - Remember these douchebags

Make sure you tweet all of them!

My only regret is that I will be reduced to following the election on THE DAY OF THE VOTE through my mobile device with little connection.

I brought a gift box of cigars for my platoon and I to celebrate on the morning though.

Its fucking over. Shilldawg is FINISHED.

Truly glorious. We will see a mass migration of the retards. Is this what Trump meant when he said he's going to Make America Great Again?

I hate all of those people except Samuel L Jackson

George Lopez is going to Canada instead of Mexico? lmao

outside of his one good movie where he is le epic badass black man he's a cunt

How bad do we harass them to leave when he wins? We got to make sure they keep their promise :^)

>I like man because he make face and talking funny for camera :)
kys

HA! GET FUCKED!

>Not having a picture of Jennifer Lawrence as well

I guess where just gonna ignore that bitch dissing Trump as well because she has big boobs huh?

Canada is a big country. Surely they can take more.

Also, if I was canuck I'd be offended that some rich famous Americans could waltz right into my country and make it their own. Didn't they consider asking or are they just used to getting their own way, no matter how it affects others.

Fucking libtards.

I disagree with Jon Stewart guy but at least he calls out CNN and seems to try to be informed and honest.
Yes, he's wrong but I don't have the same contempt for him that I have for the other, majority of, Clinton supporters who are low information lying pieces of shit.

Also, isn't that one on the bottom left the prostitute who gives blowjobs on camera for money?

Samuel Jackson is based as fuck. He told Spike Lee to shut up and focus on making actually good movies when Spike was bitching about Tarantino using nigger in his films.

National Treasures, each and every one.

>Al Sharpton
I thought he was friends with Trump.

>le angry black man actor with no range

FLIM FLAM BADA BIM BAM

Samuel L Jackson is a tap dancing coon for the entertainment of paternalistic whites.

>based
>played the phony Canada card
No

Please don't kill Jon Stewart.

>brown eyes
>not one is white

you forgot jennifer lawrence user

>Eddie griffith

I watched his stand up special ''you can tell 'hem I said it'' or somesuch not long ago. He seems alright

He's just keeping up appearances. He's as liberal and bought-out as the rest. Jon Jewart even hid his real last name (ethnic tradition I suppose)

Jon Stewart is literally the worst person in that pic, he's the kikest of kikes and deserves to be fucking quartered
>"You don't own anything"

41 here. i've been on Sup Forums since 29.