So what will likely happen when summer is over and everyone goes back home?

So what will likely happen when summer is over and everyone goes back home?

Will his parents or someone come to even pick him up, and if they do will David let them have it being shitty parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

iguano-don.tumblr.com/post/164660228095/this-was-a-pain-in-the-ass-to-upload
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If season 3 is produced, I think we will see more of his parents and explore their relationship, perhaps reaching a point where things get better between Max and them.

iguano-don.tumblr.com/post/164660228095/this-was-a-pain-in-the-ass-to-upload

CC has some of the most adorable fanart.

One of these two will finally snap and rape the other. I just can't tell which one will it be though.

Twist- His parents thought the other parent wrote down his activity and Max is just making a mount Everest out of a molehill.

Him calling David dad is a little far but I like it.

I'd love to have the parents be shitty but not fully awful to him, too.

MY CHILDREN

Ah I've been waiting all this time to post my newest findings!

Pictured: what if Nikki grows THUNDERTHIGHS when she grows up?

I don't think they're going to end the summer for as long as they want to keep the series going.

However I'd imagine that if the crew is ready to say goodbye, it will involve Max reconciling with his parents with David's help.

Im still abit confused on how the hell Gwen's hair works.

ot should've been da--but him quickly realizing it an backtracking to David to save face.

To be honest, for the longest time I thought part of her hair was a hat.

I am wondering why they didn't even put his last name

I think that's more of a story telling option. A story about a kid named Max, giving him a last name might make things too real. We know Nurf real name is Gaylord. But some stuff is better not knowing.

I hope next we get to see either Nikki or Max start to get feelings for another.

>Crushing both Max and Neil at the same time
Fuck, I bet she'd give a painful but exciting fuck
OT3 is superior taste

Bump

>MY CHILDREN
>and now it's time for some makki
Is Sup Forumsmblr real?

Just came here to post best ship.

Maybe, who gives a fuck though.

the other two kids move on with their lives and become very successful, while max becomes homeless

>Parents make their arrival.
>They're chill and make efforts to give their child what he wants without being total pushovers.
>Sam is actually just a nhilistic millennial with prepubescent angst issues with no cause to be that way.

Extra Credit:

>Parents get demonized in some way.
>Sam gets away with learning nothing about lemons and their tasty liquid drink.
>Status quo remains unbroken.

Or at least that's what I want to happen so I can keep hating the little shit. Sometimes you just need something to hate.

A series or small hair bands and a lot of hair dye

>This shit taste

What, you can think of a better ship for Neil?

You're right, there is only one man in Neil's future.

A (distant) relative of Hitler falling in love with a Jewish boy would be a huge-ass irony.
He is closer to the camp's girls.

>He is closer to the camp's girls.
Yeah, but Tabi(i?) actually likes him and thus its the only canon romance in the whole damn show, even if its only one sided.

Plus, thirsty and slightly psycho girl and introvert nerd boy is a fun ship dynamic.

>canon romance
One sided doesn't mean it is a relationship, taking in mind that Neil despises her.
The second point is a matter of personal tastes.

He doesn't seem to so much despise her as he is just scared of how much she's into him. He didn't look pissed when she was all over him in Bonquisha's trailer park, just sweaty and nervous about a girl aggressively paying attention to him.

I mean, he did call all of the Flower Scouts cunts but he hangs out with Max, who probably calls everyone things at least 2 or 3 worse before breakfast on an average day.

And yeah, the second point is a matter of taste but that just happens to be one I like.

neil warning up to tabi when?

thats not nerris and harrison

Purest camper