Why Raphael is an asshole? why he is always angry, agressive and bittered for no reasons?

Why Raphael is an asshole? why he is always angry, agressive and bittered for no reasons?
pic more or less related but i think there is more emo issues behind this than testosterone.

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/blog/2017/09/13/dc-entertainment-idw-publishing-and-nickelodeon-join-forces-again?sf113801741=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0L-7VAhznc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just wired that way, a very aggressive person by nature

i remember in that one list of personality types like INFP INFJ and whatnot there were one or two results that were like "violent lunatic that would be more at home as a mongol raider than in the modern world" and raph is probably something like that

Is this complete disrespect for the English interrogative sentence structure a meme, or is it a symptom that the very same illiterate autist posts all these threads?

who's best turtle and why is it april?

English is not my first language and i use it only to communicate with subhumans like you.

Is TMNT Universe #14 gonna be realesed today? Or is the next Wednesday?

I'm also pretty curious about this

lol, look at this sperg

Different personalities and traits are used to differentiate characters in fiction, OP.

Today. Check Win'o thread for a link.

Thanks

alright let's see

>bittered instead of bitter
This is the only genuine mistake you made.

>but i think there is more emo issues behind this than testosterone
No idea what the fuck you were going for with this. Oh wait. I think I get it. You're saying that, you think that Raphael's rudeness stems from emotional problems rather than "toxic masculinity" as they say in tumblr circles. If you were going for that you should've just written out emotional, would've made more sense.

Don't be fucking cunts to each other.

Don't samefag cos you're mad.

dccomics.com/blog/2017/09/13/dc-entertainment-idw-publishing-and-nickelodeon-join-forces-again?sf113801741=1

>I ship him with Alopex even if she isn't that well written.

is he 'cool but crude', or 'cool but rude'?

Apparently according to some comic, Raphael is angry because he know him and his brothers are the only ones of their kind, they will not have descendants and nobody will know all the good things they did because they are forced to hide themselves.

Why they never stole Mutagen Ooze and use it on other female turtles to get cute turtles gf?

I didn't need to think about that now.

>The sheer moral fuckery of uplifting a dumb species into a sexy woman for the sole purpose of banging her

Imagine knowing your only purpose in life was to be some ugly chick's boytoy.

Ding ding ding.

Also toss in "will outlive everyone he knows, particularly his own father".

>Why Raphael is an asshole? why he is always angry, agressive and bittered for no reasons?
You'd be too if your face got fried

Holy fuck

many languages have a much more liberal approach to sentence structure than english

>transform female turtles to mutant with the ooze
>fuck them
>impregnate them
>they lays eggs with various babies
>they grew up and Splinter teach them Martial arts.
what's wrong?

It's not like the original four even HAVE a reason, nobody really does. I'm sure female ninja turtles would find meaning in learning kick-ass kung-fu, finding a place in this crazy world and maybe propagating the ninja turtles as a species by raising little turtles if they wanted.

See this is the dumbass stuff Image had to do to try to be edgy in the 90s. Glad Laird erased that shit.

We are infested by ESLs

They could also use the Ooze on young turtles, both males and females, educate them on the sewers and eventually create a new Ninja order of Turtles.
and after it take over the world, putting Turtle supremacy and creating a New World Order based on the Imperial Japan model.

Leonardo and Raphael looks exactly the same in this pic.

they know they want it.

>not wanting Turtle Eve

On a related subject, the 90 minute series finale to the Nick cartoon will be airing September 22nd on Nicktoons. They they'll be burning off the other seven unaired episodes over the following weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0L-7VAhznc

All that said, Raph is also shown to be the most emotional, sensitive turtle.

Theres one Mirage story where Mike finds him alone in the woods, crying his eyes out because he doesn't want Splinter to get old and die one day.

Which issue?

Turtle Soup, vol 2, #3. 'Crack in a Hard Heart'.

Mikey comforts him by telling him he still has his brothers.

Then you remember that in Mirage they all die alone and miserable. Hrm.

Based A.C Farley

Jesus Boco

Well, if you want. Its not necessarily the CANON future.

Jim Lawson made this as "the last canon TMNT image", if one is so inclined.

We will never have a conclusion to Volume 4

Damn. That's cute and sad at the same time.

"Teenage" Mutant Ninja Turtles? They look like they're 60 years old.

That's good to hear

I've never seen this before but this makes me happy. Everyone wants the Turtles to die, get maimed, etc. But this is good.

Okay, sorry dad