USA

Has anyone noticed the trend in the U.S. of not saying United States, they say America. America is a continent not a country.

>United States of.....

STOP THE PRESSES HOLY FKN SHIT

i've got that, USofA, but A includes all of North America, you know the leaf country, the wetback country, and some other small countries.

this hsould have been posted by a leaf
Ièm not going to edit that
>I'm not going to edit that

HAHA come on, the only country that matters in America is America. If I say America everyone knows exactly which country I'm talking about.

For now

America just sounds cooler. If the people call it that then that's just what its called.

The entire world belongs to America.

Youre just being obtuse.

Yep and how youre culture is american no longer any yankees in america tihs has been pushed for years by multiculti we all are immigrants shit but everyone knows this

Wouldn't "America" include South America and North America?

Its a trend thats been going for a couple centuries now.

For us they are pushing we are all European and England is a country of immigrants and shit

I'm American

Its 'Merica you stupid cuck

yes america is one continent in honour of the person who realized colon was a fukcing retard.. aka amerigo voipucci

North America + South America = (the) Americas

USA abbreviation = America

We're the only part that matters. Foreigners say "American" when referring to US citizens, never Cuckadians, Mexicans and Southern American countries.

Except the only relevant country on this entire continent is the USA, so why not just say America? Everyone will know what you're referring to

>America is a continent not a country.
No it isn't you fucking assclown. North America is a continent. Americans say America because they are that lazy.

>The entire world belongs to Israel
ftfy goy

The best part is America originally referred just to what is now South America. They didn't even realise there was a continent up there.
But the United Statesians embraced it, just like they embrace everything from south of the border nowadays.

You must be using a proxy because Americans don't call America a continent. We separate it into North and South America leaving the title of simply American to us.

Also this.

>Americans say America because they are that lazy.

Americans are from the United States.

>noticed the trend

This is no trend. Also to the fagots that say America is/are continents - why yes it is all ours.

The only reason why there autonomous countries in our hemisphere is because the Nazis and Soviets came along and fucked everything up for us and Britian.

Yeah I always learned that the continents together are referred to as "The Americas," each continent has the location before it "North America" "South America" and the country is just "America"

its america, and its time for you to go back.

Were going to make american great again, btw mexico was never great.

Has anyone noticed the trend in the U.K. of not saying United Kingdom, they say Britain. Britain is an island not a country.

Ever hear the whole "United we stand" thing?
It doesn't matter where we're from here. We're all Americans.
Except California. Fuck that place. The wall needs to stretch up the eastern border of Ca.

Did you just assume Americas gender

I guess you have seen my other posts

Kick the United States out of America

too long to say the whole thing just say usa or america

Britain *IS* a country

The United Kingdom is a commonwealth

>idiot

Kys op

Sage

Let's just rename North and South America.