Doctor Aphra #12 (Sep 13)
Star Wars #36 (Sep 13)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwizHbh9WEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for mad bants

I want KK to leave Star Wars alone

alright, let's start this thread right. i teased this one in a previous thread, but i'll post it from start anyway so it all will be in one place

>95313067
>Sounds an awful lot like both other Star Wars trilogies
Yeah, that's not even remotely true. Lucas had an outline and a story all set up for all six films around ANH.

youtu.be/mwizHbh9WEY

>believing this
He had ideas, but he changed shit constantly.

okay, now we FINALLY get to the new stuff

twi'leks are sexy, you should fuck a twi'lek.

Not the storytimer but can we not post images during a storytime? Plz?

> campaign for workers rights
wow, i can't believe Triple Zero is a commie

>posting an image during storytime
Poor form, user.

>Episode 9 is another ANH rehash

Chelli is so hot

that actually IS kinda creepy...
appreciated

i kinda feel bad for her now

It was more than just ideas. He had an outline for what each film would show and do. For the sequel trilogy they just made it up as they went along and hoped the next director would fix it.

>wow, i can't believe Triple Zero is a commie
I thought it was made very clear that he is evil

Which vidya best captures the gunplay of Star Wars for you guys?

My personal favorite is Dark Forces, although Battlefront 2015 felt pretty good when I played the beta a long time ago.

>He had an outline for what each film would show and do
And then he changed them.

He didn't know that Luke and Leia were Vader's kids when he released Episode IV. Stop acting like he had all that shit planned out.

I want JJ to leave Star Wars alone

All creators change shit around before they release the final product, the point is that he didn't introduce questions without having answers into the films.

this gun is rearded

Why not both

while these Shadow University guys look retarded, i do like the idea of organisation itself quite a lot
Thats a new low even for Trippie

I said around ANH, user. Watch the interview before you embarrass yourself even further.

i know this General has a hard time of understanding how liked something is in the real world by how popular is Rey to normies exactly?

The only questions right now are "who is Rey's parents" and "who is Snoke," and I guarantee those have answers.

I want George back

Just like the rest of TFA - very popular.

People online don't want to admit it, but kids ate that shit up, and girls fucking love Rey. It may have been pandering, but it worked like a charm.

Nobody buys her merch, normies dont hate her, they just dont really care about her

probably, but JJ didn't have those answers when he was writing

F

Can vouch for EA Battlefront. Everything else about it may be shit but the Blasters felt to me exactly like they do in the movies. Shame they're overhauling it for the new one.

What are they changing?

I barely played the first, but this new one looks perfect.

Says who?

The way he dealt with retcons like "There is another", he might as well have. Or how about Sifo-Dyas?

LFL's new policy of throwing shit at the wall is nothing to be happy about, but it's not like George is a paragon of careful planning and plotting we should all be in awe of.

rather see more sexy twi'leks then this snore fest

HEY GOYS, YOU WANT COOL LIGHTSABER BATTLES?

WELL TOO BAD; I'M HIRING THE SAME CRACKHEAD CAMERAMAN WHO DID THE STAR TREK MOVIES

SUCK MY BALLS YOU RACIST PIGS

vehicle captcha is annoying. give me something different at least

When Rian said that he wasn't given any materials for the sequel. And JJ loves doing mystery boxes.

Me too

> he doesn't like Aphra
please reconsider your life priorities

>I have acquired control of a major entertainment franchise. I will soon be greeted by a long time consumer of said franchise.
>He enters the room, limbs stiff, body language agitated. He looks up from his smartphone, and sees me. His facial heat increases.

>implying that the saber battles in TFA weren't great
Look I know this general has supreme issues with that movie, but the combat was top notch

Use legacy captcha, it's easier to just type in the words than clicking those stupid images

ADS is confirmed to slow down movement and increase accuracy now, whereas in the first game it was just a scope. Blaster bolt travel time seems noticeably faster as well though I could be wrong.

It seems they want it to play closer to a generic Battlefield/COD clone versus imitating the run'n'gun action of Star Wars. That's just my observation though so nobody jump down my throat.

>Posting images in a story-time
SHAME
SHAME

They were dogshit.

ashamed to admit but i never knew what truly that option meant. now i do, thanks

> implying shitposters care about storytimes

Not that user but I like the change. First Dicefront felt too arcadey for me. I'd rather have the game be more tactical.

He didn't say he was given no material, he said they had no story mapped out when he joined. Rey's parents were going to be revealed in TFA but it was pushed back.

There's literally nothing wrong with TFA's lightsaber duel

Rian Johnson.

>ashamed to admit but i never knew what truly that option meant. now i do, thanks
It's in "Quotes & Replying" in the settings

>reee why are you posting images in a general

this is why storytimes are typically given their own threads

Eh, Star Wars combat is arcadey by nature, and has been represented as such in just about every Star Wars FPS. I see it as messing too much with the identity of the source material for the sake of people that care more about competitive play than they do Star Wars.

these aren't even good images, contributing to the thread or showcasing an emotion of the post in some way. They are just shitty reposts everyone was sick of since they were posted for the first time

That being said, more Aphra being miserable. Please say something nice about her!

hoping darth Vader killer her

>these aren't even good images, contributing to the thread or showcasing an emotion of the post in some way. They are just shitty reposts everyone was sick of since they were posted for the first time
neither of them are though

one is a fun shop posted once last thread of JJ as Thrawn.

the other is a shitpost, but its not something that gets reposted a lot. it's still dumb, but don't get carried away with twisting the facts

Stop being a faggot, the Kylo/Rey fight falls behind duel of the fates for most entertaining fights in the franchise.

You hear that everybody? you can't participate in a general properly while some fag dumps the comic in it instead of in a separate thread

>star wars general
>shouldn't have star wars content
Really makes you think

> just recently we had triple storytime thread and people coined it as one of the best threads in a while
when did it go so wrong

going to post twi'leks later

on another note, was it ever explained where Rur got sabers? My memory is shit on details like these

that's not what I said

what I'm saying is it's retarded to whine about posting images in a general thread simply because someone is storytiming in the general

if you're gonna dump a comic in the general, then be prepared for people to interrupt it with images of their own.

and you know what, people posted images in between those storytimes

quit your whinging and dump the rest of the comic

You know you can participate without posting shitty JJ pics, right?

>Plinkett gets mad when the PT has small homages to the OT like lines
>he jacks off to a movie that is a copy paste of ANH

What did RLM mean by this

Personally, I rather have a fun game with a Star Wars skin than an "authentic" game with boring gameplay.
But that's just my personal opinion since I didn't like the combat in 1. You're of course allowed to think the combat was fun in the first one.

They're leftovers from the ruins.

That's why they have vents like the kind Kylo Ren uses.

>triple storytime thread
It was the best /swco/ thread I've ever been in. No shitposting, actual discussions, no PTvsOT bullshit. I was proud to be one of those storytimers.

Shame that we had to die this week instead.

Except that's not how it usually goes. It's typically an unwritten rule to respect story time

yes, but you know that complaining about any images being posted is silly, right?

the user wasn't complaining about JJ images specifically, just that people in a general have the GALL to post images in a general thread

You're not a faggot for disagreeing with me. You're a faggot for not bringing anything to the discussion other than "they're shit." And, if you're the same poster who started the conversation, then you're a faggot for posting a shitty troll post.

it's an unwritten rule that hardly ever gets followed, especially if the dump is in a general

My dreams of having a Jedi droid have come true!

They hate Lucas and will bend over backwards to hate on anything Lucas likes. That's why they hated RO, because it had Lucas' seal of approval. If Lucas said he enjoyed breathing RLM would immediately hang themselves in protest

It's a common courtesy, especially if your image has nothing to do with the story time. Is it so hard to wait 20 minutes for your shit post?

If it was hardly followed the people wouldn't bother bringing it up

They're hacks with inconsistent opinions and criticisms. I don't really expect anything else from """youtube movie reviewers"""

ah, that makes sense

Basically fucking this. You can't wait 20 minutes to shit post?

RLM are hacks

OH ITS GOING DOWN LADS

>It's a common courtesy, especially if your image has nothing to do with the story time.
that's all fine and dandy, but this is a star wars thread sweetie. The image doesn't have to be related to the storytime to be on topic

> Is it so hard to wait 20 minutes for your shit post?
when it's a general thread and not a thread specifically for a storytime? yes

that's not how it works. just because some people bother to say it doesn't mean it actually is followed.

can't say we didn't see this one coming the moment Vader entered the stage, but that doesn't make it any less cool

And we're done here.

Recommence shitposting as scheduled.

mucha shaka paka

noooo i need more

Thanks for the storytime m8,