When you see a virgin kryptonian hitting on your girl

>When you see a virgin kryptonian hitting on your girl

>I'm not hitting on your girl, big guy. I'm hitting you. Because God knows you are the only one that can take it

Darkseid wouldn't be a chad, this meme is retarded.

This meme was never funny.

Yes.

Darkseid's girlfriend was foolish enough to rapebait Superman by allowing him to hit on her. But to think Superman would stoop so low as to violently rape Darkseid right in the middle of Metropolis? I would have never imagined things would go so perfectly.

>You are implying a lot of thing Mr. Luthor. Superman raping Darkseid was the only thing that actually stopped the tyrant lord for good. Now, I hope Batman was watching

has someone done a chadseid and virgin luthor edit yet?

Oh, but Comissioner Gordon, I wanted this to happen.

To be defeated in battle, and by somebody who wasn't even fighting him? His pride couldn't take it. In fact Darkseid will never to show his face on Earth again after this embarassment. And that it happened while I was nearing the middle of my term all but guarantees me a re-election.

And what, you ask, will fully assure my victory? Superman's public support of me. On that note; Did you know that Superman has a top speed? For the longest time I just assumed he was able to teleport when he was so inclined. But he does have a speed limit. And the traffic cameras I had installed around Metropolis can record video at an even faster pace. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an illegal alien to threaten with planetary deportation.

Oh Luthor... you can't extort me with that! Don't you know? I'm coming for your ass this time.

Oh, please, go right ahead.

I do hope you'll enjoy the kryptonite suppository I keep in my colon. And the numerous cameras which will record you raping The President of the United States. Try and explain that away to the press.

>kryptonite suppository
Do you want colon/rectal cancer? Because this is how you get colon/rectal cancer.

Did you assume I chose to be bald so that I could look "cool"?

>Implying Luthot isn't actually begging Superman to fuck him. And at getting the news that he is going to screw him, his butt starter wiggling like a dog's tail

I can see his smile.

>Luthot

What, is he a ho now? Did Luthor become a slut? Who is on thot patrol in the dc universe?

Give milk

Did anything ever come of babysied? I honestly think it was the best thing to come from that mess.

He's giving the devil's horns.

Babyseid's a cool dude

He was in yesterday's Metal issue.

I shall give it a read thanks.

Gentlemen lets all calm down. Anyone up for some Skittles?

Luthot has always been a thot. Every single krygga will tell you.