Your favorite hero and why?

My favorite hero is spider-man, i got into his stories in what you might call the twilight of my childhood
Like most heroes he has quite a cast of baddies, but his stood out to me like a vibrant rainbow
Peter always seemed relatable to me too, i liked how he became cocky and obnoxious as spider-man because back then I was quite shy

For another thing, he seemed like a normal kid which to me seemed to be a rarity
It was like he was someone i could know, or even be if i lived in the big apple
Maybe i also thought his villains were charming too, from old man vulture to that pinkie commie rhino

Batman. To be honest I don't have any good reason, he's just always been my default favorite.

DOOM. For DOOM is the hero we need. PRAISE DOOM!

>Doom
>hero

We can't all see the light user. I just hope Lord DOOM is merciful enough to give you another chance.

Is Dr. Doom's suit robotic, or just armor?

The only answer. Batman has the money, gets the chicks, and has the toys.

Spider-Man ain't shit w o aunt may, bitch

>grew up with Spider-man from childhood on
>took up collecting all the classic comics
>read about peter going from a high school kid to a full grown adult, time passing by me in real time
>today i cant even touch a Spider-man comic due to the dire state of quality

My favorite comic character is Swamp Thing but I don't know if I would call him a hero.

My favorite super hero is Spider-man because of how fun he is / was

>children discussing their favorite lamestream comic cape garbage

>lamestream

Did you like, seriously just say that? Get a life.

Gotta love that Sup Forums, amirite?

I've got a lot of favorites. I think my go-to answer is Moon Knight just because of how interesting he is as crazy Batman, but I also really like Ghost Rider and Iron Fist.

When I'm in more vanilla conversations I say Spider-man, Batman, or Wolverine, though I guess most people know Iron Fist now.

He's black

Doom's at least as much a hero as Namor

What do either of those have to do with politics? Mich less the first one, which was 100% true. Current Spidey comics are literally just a flanderization of what they once were.

You stink and I don't like you

Some Sup Forumsfag brainlet is trolling you. Just report and hide user.

>He likes modern Spider-Man
What is it like to have such shit tastes? Did you laugh at crazy town banana pants? Do you enjoy treading the same tires dating story over and over again? Do you like the fact that the character who was once known for character development now has none? Please tell me, you're the first person I've met who enjoys modern Spidey.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please kill yourself. Ironic Shitposting is still shitposting.

It's tough to say which is my favorite, between a few of the X-men, Nightwing, Batman, Ted Kord, and Wally West. I guess I'll go with Wally since he has the most consistent and fleshed out character amongst an ongoing series. I really feel he grew in a believable and poignant manner. Too bad his send off and subsequent return have been lack luster, but it still doesn't take away the character arc he had from sidekick to greatest Flash.

I don't know if I have a favorite superhero I like antiheroes like the punisher or lobo is kaine at heroe status yet I haven't kept up with hat they've done with his character

There's circuitry and mechanisms involved, yes.

I like the way Kaine was trying to adapt to Houston, and Houston to Scarlet Spider.

I got why Yost brought in old problems and new ones to keep things going, but at the same time I felt it too early and interfering with the characters really digging their heels in for the push against their comfort to feel impactful.

All the chemistry of him, as a once superhuman assassin, butting heads with local authorities like the cops or the Rangers over how to properly do things so they stay done when dealing with low level crime or terrorists or something corporate like Roxxon and all the ways it'd unfold was more interesting to me at the time than just having the Assassins guild or the werewolves or Ben Reilly reminders pop up so soon to throw ultimatums overhead.

There was just not enough time for everything else to really simmer, IMO. Overall though it was good.

To answer your question though, yeah, after Yost had him join the New Warriors Kaine's considered a hero even if reluctant.

This guy, but I read mostly bronze/silver age stuff.
Spider-Man too.

>tfw I realize what OP did

Pretty sneaky sis.

Do the F4 fight any villains who are like more average criminal? All I know is Doom, Skrulls, Galactus

The Thinker off the top of my head

I'm mostly (only) familiar with the original run. They have a ton of advasaries, but most have some kind of superpowers or super science or some other crazy shit going for them. During the early days street level was more Spider-Man's beat. That said, the Torch shows up frequently in Ditko's ASM; he even gets kidnapped by the Enforcers w/Sandman at one point.
I love old Marvel, pic related.

Fuck's sake.
Couldn't you have replied before I posted in earnest?

Who says one has to like current Spidey for him to be their favorite superhero? Most characters biggest critics are their actual fans, considering you know, that's usually who's reading the shit.

because hes a badass with his own sense of justice and thats super important to him but he also isnt perfect

unironically hulk or wolvie
favorite villain is venom

i was a gentle giant as a kid so hulk represented the conflict between the inner me as banner ans how I wished i could be as the hulk.
wolvie the tough and edginess. GOAT edgelord desu
Venom is similar to hulk but edgier. and killer fucking design. only eddie brocks venom though

It's interesting why people initially relate to certain characters, I always liked Spider-Man partially because I've always been a small guy, and while Spidey is obviously fit he generally just never seemed like what I saw as the block jawed Dorrito upper body shape characters.

On the flipside, I always was a big Venom fan as well because I related more to his character than Pete's, despite him basically being a big Chad from a physical standpoint. As much as Peter was relatable in some ways, I found Eddie more in others, it was always kind of hard to buy Peter as a "loser" since he was still kind of a pretty boy and always had hot girlfriends, Eddie actually was a loser with a more miserable life.

Don't know why he's on the Titans in Rebirth, He's easily the most accomplished member and has surpassed Barry by all measurements. Just give him a solo ongoing like he deserves, written by someone actually good.

The Big Blue Boy Scout or Wally West. I just have a fine appreciation for heroes who are heroes because it's the right thing to do, and not because they feel obligated to do the job just because they're super or have a vendetta or a "higher purpose". It makes me a very bland person for everyone else in the world, but at least I can go to bed at night knowing I've done my best and I've done it right.