cnn.com/2016/10/17/health/kratom-dea-schedule-i-comments/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ybPnY1Ehc
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/04/florida-amendment-2-fails_n_6032422.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

DUDE

bitch

fuck weed.

No. He will reactive the DEA and Washington, Colorado, and California and enforce the federal laws that are already on the books.

Law and Order President

Only medicinal cocaine

I hope not. Leave it to the states, it's not for everybody.

That weed looks terrible btw. Maybe I'm spoiled though.

Yes. But it'll be a state-by-state issue.

he will sell his own brand

yes

He'll probably leave it up to the States

He said leave it up to the states, and I agree 100%.

"medical is fine"

Dat quote

DICKS

He has said that he supports medical across the board, but he says leave recreational up to the states.
>tfw live in blue state
>tfw muh weed is the only good thing about it

It's becoming legal at the state level.

On Nov 8 3-5 states are going to legalize it for recreational use.

Just be patient you fucking stoner.

my boy trump

There is obvious money to be made and many jobs to be created by allowing states to do as they wish. SImply framing it as a state's rights issue and a job creation measure will allow him to avoid too much Republican blowback and win some dudeweedlmao love. I see no reason to think that he wouldn't at least continue to let states legalize it.

Trump voter and Washington budtender btw, lots of Trump support among my customers.

Yes (he has said he favors legalizing medical weed).

lmao Trump can't even legalize his own presidency

He's leaving it to the states.

yeah Trump don't give a fuck about weed. Hillary wants to keep weed illegal

good luck with that in colorado. the people have tons of guns and are making way too much money to give it up

>Live in colorado
>tfw access to medical-grade marijuana that you can just buy like it's tobacco.
>tfw the good old days of smoking shitty plants with delinquents behind the bleachers in high school and running from the resource officer are long gone
It's a bittersweet feel

Related:
reason.com/blog/2016/09/01/9th-circuit-says-medical-marijuana-cardh

DUDE, TRUMP LOL

i live in philly. tired of these insane prices for shit weed

Honestly I never smoked until after it was legal. I was always pretty straightedge.

Had friends that used to smoke mexican brickweed back in highschool

I can't even imagine how bad it must have been.

you guys too high to not see these trips???

No, but he'll make amine real.

He's a liberal.

quick question....when you buy weed in colorado, do they scan your ID?

Nationally? No, He's stated he wants it to be decided on a state-level basis.

Hasn't HRC said she wants outlawed without question, even going as far as to say she'd revoke it's legality in certain states?

They just check it, like you're buying alchohol, I think.

You don't understand what his policy is. He wants to legalize it federally, and that's all he could do as president. He could do it without congressional approval by declassifying it as a controlled substance.

I don't think it's that realistic, but I love this idea.

Trump Weed: Make America Baked Again.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HERE COMES SOME AUTISM

Ok, you guys are really missing the boat here. First, all medical users have been stripped of their second amendment rights. Secondly, all recreational users, if they have been ID'd can also be stripped of their 2nd amendment right and placed on a list of prohibited persons.

Hillary plans to expand this program through her 'common sense' gun laws that do things like expand the national database of prohibited people to include anyone who has failed a pre-employment drug screen

reason.com/blog/2016/09/01/9th-circuit-says-medical-marijuana-cardh
reason.com/archives/2015/10/07/hillary-clintons-simple-minded-gun-contr
reason.com/archives/2013/01/23/do-we-want-better-enforcement-of-misguid

why would you fucking degenerates want that shit in the hands of every retarded person alive in the entire usa

if you mean medical / oil, then that sounds acceptable only for people that need it medically

Too late fagget already bought my SKS

Come at me you fucking feds

If they legalize hemp that would be fine, but don't legalize the liberal drug.

>g-g-good luck, Feds!
Never thought I'd see a state get their shit pushed in before Texas

Who fucking cares what retards do with themselves? It's far less dangerous than alcohol. I don't smoke but even I understand it's retarded.
Go back to sucking Somali dick

He approves of medical use and says recreational should be a state issue

no.

Fuck off back to r/JillStein

Wrong.......The DEA has to reclassify it and they base their decisions on reports from the FDA. So technically, we need an FDA report saying it provides medical benefit, and then a president to compel the DEA to reclassify based on the FDA report and then everything sorts itself out based on the reclassification

Trust me, please, i dont want to have to link the 10 sources that prove me right

DICKS EVERYWHERE

He said he'd legalize medical marijuana and let the states decide when it comes to recreational.

That means he would declassify it as a schedule 1 controlled substance.
The head of the DEA is appointed by the president. If Trump wants to legalize weed, he could have the head of the DEA do it.

bro

dude weed lmao

No, DEA policy doesnt say that the director can reclassify. All classifications are based on FDA reports.

See article for proof. Its talking about Kratom but the same philosophy applies
cnn.com/2016/10/17/health/kratom-dea-schedule-i-comments/

I think he'll declassify it. I don't think he'll push for full legalization though.

"appointed" does not mean "run their jobs for them"

Most likely, right after he legalizes cocaine.

Ok, this is my last post because my autism is in like fucking rage mode right now with the amount of bullshit being thrown around.

Back in the day, the FDA did a study that said marijuana was really bad. Find and scientifically debunk that study and the DEA cannot rely on it anymore for its classification report. While you are debunking the old study, petition the FDA and an independent third party to conduct a mirror study and provide reports.

If the reports suggest that there is medical benefit from marijuana, the DEA will have no choice but to reclassify.

However, this doesnt mean that it will suddenly become recreationally legal, it will only be legal based on medical necessity.

For your second amendment rights to be protected, this must be done at the federal level.

DEA gets final say and can do whatever they want. They take the FDA into account. The president appoints both the head of the DEA and the HHS who could legalize weed if they wanted to despite any objections by the FDA. The HHS can even overrule the DEA here.

i wouldnt doubt him to do it after hes done being president

if theres one thing trump likes its to make money off shit and there is a ton of money to be made with weed being legalized

What makes you think it'll pass?

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES

He'll leave it to the individual states, which, given his stances on other issues, is fine by me. The momentum is going towards most states legalizing it anyway.

Trump will most likely appoint someone like Christ Christie to Attorney General, so you will not only not see it legalized at the federal level, but you will also see the federal government trying to enforce federal law in states that have legalized it. And they will come down hard.

STATES RIGHTS

>What makes you think it'll pass?

The opinion polls run in those states.

By the way, people trying to fear monger that Trump is going to crack down on weed are fucking stupid. There's absolutely no tangible evidence of that at the moment.

Weed being a state-by-state issue really fucked up the few states that legalized it. Soon after Colorado legalized it, the state had a massive influx of homeless folks and criminals looking for easy to get weed.

If the entire country or at least the majority had unanimously legalized it, it probably would have gone over a lot smoother and the few states that went legal wouldn't have gotten fucked.

So legalize medical at the federal level, but continue to enforce for recreational.

doubt it, prohibition is corrupt as fuck, hard to be anti corruption while supporting prohibition, he has to support liberty

Opinion polls had medical being legalized in FL back in 2012. Can you guess what happened?

it's about to be legal here
who /MA/

>What makes you think it'll pass?

it's going to pass, it will be legal federally by this time next year

Fuck off. Degenerates. Ruin my state more

/MA/ reporting in.

I already voted on Tuesday. I said yes to Question 4.

>Soon after Colorado legalized it, the state had a massive influx of homeless folks and criminals looking for easy to get weed.
this is true i went to colorado in 2014 and there were tons of homeless people in every city with dispensaries and one store the people got tied up at gunpoint and robbed for the weed and money

States will have the choice to refuse.

You should have thought of that before becoming the pot center of the US and all the problems that come with it.

It's already been legalized for recreational use in 4 states. It's reasonable to think that of the 5 voting on it in November, several will pass it.

I don't see why you point out one random anecdote and try to make a trend out of it. That's literally full retard.

There are people who don't grow their own medicine, defend their castle, and MAGA. What a poor existence.

Dude weed

no, but he will allow states to.

Trump supports medical marijuna, he'd probably reschedule it and let the states deal with it.

you know we have huge problems with an actual drug in our state, right? junkies are several orders of magnitude more degenerate than stoners

nice, wish we weren't so cucked in the presidential election

you better believe that trump's actual personal views on weed are that it's a deceptive drug that leads to degeneracy and laziness. there's a very good reason why he's never smoked it himself. all the stoners ITT should learn from trump.

He's more likely to legalize it than Crooked Hillary is.

Trump has to follow the laws in the books.

If he wants them changed he'll have to go through Congress.

The likely scenario if Trump pushes a law is that it will keep weed illegal at the federal level until each state votes on a referendum that will either legalize it or keep it illegal for each state.

Medical will be legalized at the federal level though, but it will be classified as a narcotic.

what makes you this sure? I have read that its garnering more support in the general population but that means fuckall for actual legislative change. Have I missed something?

Pretty sure most of the states that went for recreational are liberal states, like Colorado and Washington.

Don't expect it ever getting passed in the South.

Arguing with pot heads.

>There are people who don't think Question 4 will pass.

stoners are junkies

Trump's not stupid. He knows about the momentum for pot legalization. Naturally, the best thing he can do is defer it to the states to decide. It fits into the politics of conservatism and it allows him to gain some kudos from social liberals for not going after peaceful pot smokers.

TRIPS LMAO

trump knows going after pot is bullshit and a waste of time and energy.

you are ignorant of degenerate culture, retard

>t. sheltered teen

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ybPnY1Ehc

He's actually in favor of total legalization

This is probably the one issue Sup Forums sucks on. The same crowd who watches Reefer Madness like it is a drama.

I believe he would leave it up for the states to decide, the way it should be.

No, he'll put us in a position where we can vote and decide for ourselves.

>90% public support
>didn't pass

It's about who goes to vote, not what people think.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/04/florida-amendment-2-fails_n_6032422.html