Black Cat

you either die a hero or live long enough to die a villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0jWUNV3-X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or this is Bendis writing a redemption arc for Felicia. Please tell me it's that.

Ok, I can't hate Bendis when he does things like that. Paladin cameo for no reason at all? Yes, please.

F for Felicia.
In the end, curiosity killed the cat.

What are the chances that she's actually dead? Like 0.00005%? But she's probably done as the "kingpin"

source for the nurse!

It's the same damn comic, Defenders #5. Out today. Wasn't it storytimed already?

Shut the fuck up, Bendis.

sorry, I don't like to read SHIT!

Oh. Ok. Then I'll recap. Nothing happened for 15 pages except for a one panel Paladin cameo and then Diamondback shot Felicia.

How didn't she notice the gun?

>naked
She was looking at something else.

More then likely this is the actual point. Defenders save Felicia and give her a pep talk about even if she no longer feels like it she is still a hero, a defender

Better shot than Slott.

Don't forget Frank franking a truck through sheer force of frank

Test.

>pop
what's going on here

Yeah, I still have no clue what happened there. Frank got pissed off, then the truck flipped, Diamondback escaped but Frank was unconscious.
Oh. By the way. Bendis is unfucking Frank too by completely ignoring Spencer's Hydra bullshit.
Holy shit. Is Bendis saving 616 one character at a time?

Is she the same nurse from the Dr Strange movie?

KNOCK KNOCK

It's Night Nurse. In 616 she's a hot goth chick, not the obnoxious loud nigger from Netflix.

>Bendis has been playing the long game pretending to be shit so as not to intimidate the other writers so he can covertly fix shit while everyone is distracted by his new characters.
Oh shit!

But but we hate Bendis, don't we? Why would he save us?

Is he the true hero we always needed?

Explanation, please? Which comic is this?

Watching heathens drop

We hate Spencer now. And Slott.

Defenders.

Its Defenders 2017

Diamondback has been trying to intimidate Felicia into working for him, but since Felicia still has both an once of humanity she instead sicked Luke on him. After realizing that his big rep moment was ruined by Felicia he decided Kitty got to go.

Though this is all just smoke and mirrors to cover up that Bendis has been tasked to unfuck Felicia probably because of the upcoming Black Cat/ Silver Sable movie

>tasked
Could just be his Fuck You to Slott.

Guess something good came out of BC/SS after all.

True that, and he also would not be the only writer doing it. As pretty much everyone who has written Felicia other then Slott make it pretty clear they don't like her "change" anymore then fans do.

>upcoming Black Cat/ Silver Sable movie
christ, the will never stop

yfw OP was referring to Bendis, not Felicia

Why would they? Even with people starting to get burnt out the movies tend to literally print cash. Though BCSS will be a fox movie and probably rated R.

Not as long as Slott is in charge.

This could be the beginning of Bendis/Slott infighting.

>probably because of the upcoming Black Cat/ Silver Sable movie

Isn't that a pure Sony thing? Maybe they want to bump her off instead.

Slott is just in charge of Spidey stuff, if Felicia becomes a Defender he can't do shit

I hope it ends in a glorious slapfight between two 5" fatties.

>Though BCSS will be a fox movie

What the fuck does Fox have to do with it?

Marvel will still see money from it, and if its popular they could cash in on a solo run

Sony, Fox. Same thing basically it wont be a MCU movie

So why are you in a marvel thread?

>Bendis is unfucking Frank too by completely ignoring Spencer's Hydra bullshit
Based bendis.

But felecia is at the best she has ever been.

>implying Slott wouldn't just cave like a house of cards as soon as he sees Bendis walking up and he realizes they're not on Twitter.
Bendis would end it with one slap, and he'd shout "Venom Blast" when he does it.

>Bendis unfucks Felicia in his books
>Slott will fuck her up again in ASM
>the only way to keep Felicia safe is to keep her out of ASM and away from Spidey

Fuck

>You lived long enough to see Felicia maybe get unfucked.

I...I'll take it, Marvel.
I'll take what I can get from you people at this point, no matter how small it is.

Please, for the love of god, don't ruin it.

Depends.

If Bendis demands Slott not re-fuck Felicia because he has plans for her, editorial will listen.
Slott seems to think he's untouchable, but Bendis has enough sway that his demands out-rank Slott's demands.

I don't get what Slott's problem is. He's created a shit ton of OCs to play with. Why doesn't he fucking use them? Why does he make other people develop them and keep shitting on old characters? Why doesn't he just write characters he likes?

Solicits for December says Black Cat is in Spider-Man.

>But felecia is at the best she has ever been.

Good for Felecia.
But this is a thread about Felicia. Please make a new thread for your unrelated bitch.

BYE FELICIA

Because Dan Slott is a stubby little internet troll that handles criticism by being a passive aggressive shithead on twitter/CBR forums, and using his position in a multi-billion dollar industry to ruin the nice things that people love.

>Bendis continues to ruin Marvel comics
Wow

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=A0jWUNV3-X4

Wonder if Spidey will get involved once word gets out that Black Cat was gunned down. I admit as an old shipper I would find it awesome if Blackdiamond ends up getting his shit pushed by a very angry Peter.

No no see at this time he is saving it. I know its weird but its true

this he better hope spider-man does not find out

Angry Spiderman is always a hoot

>fucking slaps King Pin's shit
Fuck, what did he do?

Killing off black cat so he can have a comic files with all the Netflix characters isn't saving anything, he wants to say comics, maybe he should take his ass to some place like IDW where he can't do any damage to anyone except himself

he tried to have peter kills but got aunt may instead

It's pretty obvious that she isn't going to die.

Back in Black was a GOAT storyline, but directly leads to One More Day, so I can never recommend it to anyone.

>getting Aunt May killed
She should've activated the ALMONDS.

What a shitty characters is Diamondback...

this, bad luck powers will make every bullet miss every vital organ

unless the next page shows a coup de grace

I love current Felicia too, but I loathe how she got here. Plus her current quasi badguy status is more from other writers trying to fix Slott's shit

bby's first bait

Who cares, she'll be back in due time.

Coup de grace doesn't mean anything either.
Remember that one time Catwoman was shot point blank in the head, and we watched the bullet come out the other side, and blood ooze from the wound as her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she spasm'd on the floor?

>LOL JUST KIDDING IT WASN'T ACTUALLY HER!

Death means nothing in comic books unless it's part of an origin story.

No death is possible, like maybe a character becomes so unpopular that a poll will actually kill him off surely that person is dead forevea right? Certainly they wouldn't come back and be the best character