Why dont we petition for Kekism to be formally recognized as a religion?

Why dont we petition for Kekism to be formally recognized as a religion?
Surely we have the numbers (praise Kek) to do it?

Also first acolyte to roll repeating digits will be declared our Pontikek Maximus, or Poope, if you will. The following gets will become our Pee Priests.

Feel free to share any more meme titles we can use for ranks within our holy church.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gFBn7dDpu4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump will win!

You need to channel the chaos harder friend

rolling for Poope

Fuk

We don't need to be recognized
We need to be a power to be reckoned with

Praise Kek

Are you guys proud of your German blood? It's great stuff.

rolling for kek

>33

The father, the son, the holy spirit
X Kek

youtu.be/gFBn7dDpu4g

all hail

thou art faith is strong, kek bless this post with the holiest of trips, not dubs that art come before, but trips do with you deem worthy of the the sacred number

bump

Praise Kek.

Yes Goy...

Worship a Frog! That's it!!

Praise

WORSHIP MOLOCH INSTEAD

I'M RUNNING LOW ON SACRIFICES

Rolling for the glory of Kek.

AWAY, VOLCANO GOD DEMONS

I'll do it if kek wills it

nope, looks like I'm off, one of you fuckers will need to though

Kek works in mysterious ways

Roll for Grand Meme Archivist, PRAISE KEK

>makes sacrifices to demonic frog/owl gods
>wonders why he feels empty

Energy flows where attention goes. Good goy.

Well, he is kinda picky you know?
Kek pls

They will break up!

Kek plz

In the name of kek I reveal myself

Now my bishops rise with me

Chaos shall not be centralized.

Don't slide kek!

>make cannibalistic sacrifices to a Jew god
>wonder why he's a faggot

Follow your god's example and KYS.

I feel your power level growing

Kek can't have a grand poop. Kek is chaos. The will of the collective

Am... am I a bishop, my lordship?

R0ll for Executive Tendies Treasurer

Ok fine

Rolling for pro-petition

HOLY FUCK

Rolling for High pREEEist

I declare that we make this acolyte our new Poope until someone else achieves a higher get.

MAGA

>worships a cartoon frog

Seriously. Think about that shit long and hard. I dont even need to defend myself or attack you. It speaks for itself.

With these digits i declare Trump will win, and Ivanka will come to all our homes and provide us with great pleasure!

Pee Priest roll

Praise kek

I said MAGA

I support his vote!
also rolling for bishop

>worships a fictional Jew

Seriously. Think about that shit long and hard (just the way you like it fgt.) I don't even need to defend myself or attack you. It speaks for itself.

>petition to make a religion
Who the fuck verifies a religion

I will praise Kek always

In the name of the Father, the Wife's Son and the Holy Spirit, our new Poope is BnK7X0Zc

praise be to Kek!

I have not yet seen our next prophet

It needs to be decentralized and easily adaptable so we can all easily take advantage of the tax benefits and property havens that result from religious interests.

tfw you realize Sup Forums is infested with underage pimple-faced neckbeard teens

Feels bad bro.jpg

Oh look! You showed me a cat cloaked in a frog costume!

I'm wrong and you are right! Clearly!!

I'm so fucking down praise kek as long as it's decentralized

Why? Kekism should just remain a chaos cult

Kek is a bretty cool goy

Kek fags are so fucking cringe inducing

PRAIISSEEEE KEEKKKKKKKKK

For something to be declared a religion, shouldn't it's adherents actually believe it has some holy or supernatural significance?

Yeh ok I guess I can be a priest or whatever.

The picture was unrelated but your underdeveloped mind would fixate on periphery things that have no relevance to the primary matter. Truly a microcosm of the way you relate to the world brainlet.

The point is, no religiousfag can level that argument (your religion is absurd!) at another religiousfag without being a moronic hypocrite; example you. Moron.

You're telling me some sandnigger walked on water, brought faggots back to life, fed a bunch of people with a single thing of bread and a fish and not ONE person thought to write about until 60 years after the faggot died?

Sure there weren't as many literate people back then but there were still some. Hell people are barely literate today and they can't buy a fucking overpriced cup of coffee without writing on goybook or shitter. But yeah magic jew man does magic but no one thinks to write about, give me a break retard.

>formally recognized
Excuse me faggot, we're trying to keep our shadow meme government thing going here. It's pretty sweet as is.

Now take your normie ass over to Sup Forums, jerk it, and consider lurking moar before ever thinking to post this shit again

Prophetic scribe

donald trump will be the next president of the united states

Shadilay, friends

Normies get out REEEEEE

>shouldn't it's adherents actually believe it has some holy or supernatural significance?
>implying it doesn't

Nope. Non-theistic Buddhism is a religion with no supernatural component. Religion is not strictly supernatural. But rather a system for relating to the world and the way it works. I'd say Kekism, whether theistic or not, qualifies.

Some things are not meant to be known.

Donaldf Drumpf is going to grab America by the pussy

27 is the best number my friend. It is stronger than any repeating digit.

>69
>pleasure
Tis a sign from kek! Praise thy!

Praise Kek, deliver us from this evil

>Kekism
Good idea, but the name should be better. More memetic and amusing. Kekaku? Followers being Kekakists?

Praise Tony Blair, for he is Kek in human form

Rolling for archduke
(angrydyke)

I just want grass to be part of the sacrament.

TRUMP will win. Praise Kek!

fug off by 1

Nope, not since the Amish and Scientologists destroyed the concept of religion in federal court to get out of paying taxes.

Hey look at that, the holiest of repeatings
here's an idea
confess to me in spoilers
Remember: [spoiler] in order to repeat you must repent [/spoiler]

Checked

Rolling for crazy holyman of Kek

Kekism shouldn't be a Religion, it should be more like Masonry: strongly esoteric study but doesn't conflict with most other religious paths.

I really would like to get this started. Some one should start a go-fund-me to buy the Kek frog statues the Nazis found and really get things rolling.

You are all like little babies

Let me show you true power

>the name must be decided by max repeating same digit.

You worship a cartoon frog.

Not even able to respect a real frog out in nature. You undermine yourself in more ways than one.

How about Holy Anime Chronicler?

Yeah we can get tax exempt status as a regular non-profit fraternal organization anyway lel

You're out of your depth here lad. You should take Saint Augustine's advice and shut your stupid mouth around people that know more than you because you embarrass the faith by running it in ignorance.

BLAIRTACULAR

>Why dont we petition for Kekism to be formally recognized as a religion?
This could be the most autistic thing I've seen on Sup Forums all week. It's not even defensible as satire.
Petition to whom exactly, moron?

>Also first acolyte to roll repeating digits will be declared our Pontikek Maximus, or Poope, if you will. The following gets will become our Pee Priests.

Kek needs no permanent human agents, you fag. We are all his priests as the spirit of the digits move through us.

Now check em.

>worships a cartoon frog

You need run through. I dont understand how weak you are as an individual. It doesn't make sense.

The IRS dumbass. Scientology took sci-fi and turned it into a religion. Kekism could be argued even easier because it's reviving ancient Egyptian mythology.

And he rolls...