Hey guys, remember when we were waiting for Samurai Jack and got Rick and MOrty instead?

Hey guys, remember when we were waiting for Samurai Jack and got Rick and MOrty instead?

Haha, so funny, these adult swim guys are so smart and fun!

if I had known how samurai jack would have ended and if I had started Rick and Morty a few months ago I would have been cool with it to be honest.

M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* GODS NOT REAL M-M-M-M-M-MORTY WE'RE IN MINECRAFT MORTY *BUUURRP*

Basically. I was only annoyed because SJ had been amazing up until then. Sad how that all turned out, really.

I was annoyed behind this. It ruined my week. Not only that, but we're now 6 episodes behind in Super instead of 5.

yeah, I can agree with that

That was pathetic.

Jesus Christ. How long are Jackfags gonna cry?

>they're still mad

Jesus Christ the autism

Will we get a Very Goku black christmas?

The Adult Swim guys are a bit notorious for their April Fools pranks. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

It was.

The way the SJ fans reacted, however, was disgraceful.

>That long white tumor on Rick's back

They were sparing you, they knew they'd already shown all the good episodes of Jack S5. They let you hold onto that hype one week longer before the show went full Poochie.

I remember a bunch of angry nerds

Reminder that the guy who runs Toonami is a obnoxious SJW prick who hates his own race.

STILL

FUCKING

SALTY

Holy shit you bitches are pathetic.

You know, I'm pretty sure if SJ was released in 2017 instead of 2004, it would have been hated since day 1.

HATE EVERYTHING! Yup, that's how Sup Forums works.

i love rick and morty and the episode shown at that time WAS really good, but i think it was in bad taste. this was samurai jack time, not rick and morty time.

I was slightly annoyed but I didn't see if for the warning it was at the time.

Fuck no, the first three seasons are almost entirely well paced and well directed 22 minute adventure stories.

Samurai Jack deviated from what the show did well, got super ambitious, and shit its pants in the process. If Samurai Jack aired in 2017 it would get awards until people got to the 4th season where it becomes a totally different show.

Nah, the old seasons hold up, I just recently watched through the show and I didn't even watch it much as a kid.

S5 entered a nosedive after episode 3, getting worse and worse with each episode.

no one cares, Sup Forums

I can agree that endless nitpicking is no way to discuss shows, but criticism is not invalid because of this. a good way to look at a post and tell if its bs is if someone rages in a mr enter fashion. something can be said for Samurai Jack's fifth season though. It followed an 11 year gap, in which Genndy had moved on to create other shows and directed Hotel Transylvania. He in a sense had left samurai jack behind as he couldn't convince anyone to produce his pitch for a Samurai jack movie . suddenly in late 2015, someone at adult swim asked him if he wanted to work on it, and he was like I guess(after all these years). then due to time constraints, the season had to be rushed and only 10 episodes were allotted. of those 10 episodes, time was handled poorly in most of them. the first 3-4 were actually great episodes, but afterwards with the sharp turn of events with Ashi, and the lack of logic in episodes, it lost a loft of its good storytelling. also its funny that the first three and best 3 episodes were the ones shown at the panel.

You should care you dumb fuck. It's people like him that will ruin society as we know it.

that however was on them, for being smart enough realize it in advance

I've been boycotting McDonalds ever since that happened.

My boycott is about to break though.... been getting dreams about eating McNuggets. Anons give me strength to go on boycotting

Are people still asshurt over this?

Kill yourself. Then you'll have unlimited willpower.