Have you been praising the glorious might of Babyseid?

Have you been praising the glorious might of Babyseid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SrNZprL8QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know, I really like baby Darkseid. He looks like a pretty chill dude.

>babyseid ending up in apocalypse
>granny gets him and decides to throw him in the pit and raise him, thinking this is her chance to get darkseid under her control
>babyseid fucks her up
WANT.NAO.

I never noticed that Babyseid is throwing up the horns

Based Capullo

This is some golden age shit. Im more excited about THE FUCKING HALL OF DOOM

I'm a grown man who never bought any kind of memobelia but that doesn't mean I won't buy a baby Darksied plushie

>Crash helmet and baby carrier
Man, they're really going all out on this one aren't they? I thought they were going to drop baby Darkseid immediately

can only imagine what's going through his head the whole time

Omega, I would presume.

How do you pronounce that letter? Is it just "W"? Considering that's the letter w came from

Probably also thinking of the Anti-Nap equation.

We all did, like other things from Darkseid War (Diana's brother), but both of those things are coming back this month.
Robinson is writing WW about her search for her brother (and Grail is involved), and Babyseid appears

Now that Bruce has Babyseid in his utility belt, does he really need anything else?

Omega is a vowel.
It's like the a in "raw"

>DARKSEID IS

It's pretty close to o.

He's still a kid? No matter, soon DC will give up just like Marvel aged up kid Loki for no reason at all and threw away all the character development he had.

I would 2 sweet Babyseid

Wait a fucking minute, when Superman fused with his new 52 version all character merged as well?

Afair current superman is new52 superman body with pre 52 superman mind

Darksied will eat Barbados, a literal god of fucking evil and age up that way.

My mistake; my source was talking about ancient Greek, when it was more clearly distinct from omicron.

>sweet Babyseid

Sure, he's sweet now. But wait until he makes a boom boom tube in his diaper. Let's see how long until you change your mind.

/ss/ selfcest with Momseid when

That's make no sense, apokolips literally worship darkseid no matter what, they should be invading earth to get this baby.

How are those comparable? Both him and Grail have fucked off after Darksied War and havent appeared since.

>No comic with Kalibak running Apokilops while acting like a dipshit like he's Kenny Powers
such a waste

Rebirth continuity is a mess, and it basically boils down to "if a writer liked it, it happened."
Batman's history was condensed into 5 years, but I'm pretty sure it contained R.I.P. and the Return of Bruce Wayne. It's been a long time since I read Snyder's run though, and I am probably talking out of my ass.

Barbatos is God over a multiverse older, bigger, and deeper than the multiverse Darkseid is one of many gods of. Darkseid has never earned the notice of the Endless. Barbatos is much more powerful than his old boss.

Thats new 52 continuity where his story was condensed.
Rebirth is getting rid of that at least it would if King would stop being a hack.

You are right, in fact, until the early 80s, there was different punctuation indicating the difference in speaking omicron or omega. There's still a difference, slightly, but it's largely ignored in recent decades.

Batman's history was condensed but not destroyed.
all of Morrison's stuff happened (because Morrison continued Batman INC as part of new52)

Do you not know what a 2 Sweet is, hootski?

Hypercrisis is real.

'Good stories > continuity' this has been the legacy of N52.

I kinda want Supes to raise baby Darkseid as Jon's little brother if just for a while. lord knows if theres anyone who be;ieve in second chances, its him.

Does he have New-God caliber diapers in the utility belt?

>Batman pulls baby Darkseid by his baby harness out of a bag.
>... and I'm here to use him! Now stay back!
This event has exceeded all my expectations.

I'm kinda wondering where they kept Babyseid all this time. Some kind of maximum security playpen?

He does pay his respects to the Endless

>scott and barda baysitting

What's this page from. I dig the art style

Leave.

He looks so ridicoulous.

If by ridiculous you mean adorable, then yes.

Sandman

Who pissed in your oatmeal this morning? I'm only asking because reverse image search came up dry and I want to know more about the artist.

Didn't led replace him or something before Ditching it for metropolis

Holy shit hes back? Where?

Grail had him.hidden

Babysied was the only good thing about the shitshow he came from.
Sure his origin is fucking dumb but it's worth it.

Sandman 72, art by Michael Zulli
That user told you to leave because it's from one of the most well-regarded series ever, and almost mandatory reading.
Don't look up the arc if you have never read it before

It's sandman. Telling you anything about the issue would be too big a spoiler.
Go read sandman, all of it.

>Kryptonian...
>... Dad...
>My slave Jon refuses to let me play Xbox with him

It's amazing how restrained we all are about telling people how sandman ends.

Metal #2.
Metal #1 had Daniel of the Endless appear

>He looks like a pretty chill dude

Yeah I guess he does

requesting a checkem babyseid for reasons

Aww shit nigga I always wanted more content with daniel I'm off to read metal.

Can some one just point me to the win 'o page. plase. I'm begging

So nothing has been dropped. Why do you guys act like if something isn't brought up immediately it's been dropped?

I read that as chickun babysied at first.

It is one of those things that feels wrong to spoil.

He's in it because Snyder is using the Hawk family, and after all, he is Carter's grandson

Sandmans on my reading list I just having gotten to it yet. Guess I will have to bump it up on my priority

>he doesn't have darkseid in his dictionary

So wasn't there a Morrison plot point that the real Darkseid who died in Final crisis was just shattered and the baby darkseid and others are just remnants of the real darkseid who was released in multiversity? They keep using Morrison plot points so I wonder if anything from multiversity will show up

doubles!

I will pick up the first trade from my lcs tomorrow

Who the fuck is Barbatos? I've been reading DC for the past 7 years and a bunch of old stuff and never come across him before.

Wasn't he referenced a few times in Morrison Batmans run

Read Morrison's The Return of Bruce Wayne.

I always thought that all alternate universe versions of Darkseid(Cartoons,pre 52,new 52,kngdom come) were all different avatars of the real darkseid.

>didn't read the Batepic

m8

Here's the storytime for #2. It hit bump limit fast
He was first mentioned in Morrison's Arkham Asylum, then appeared in Milligan's Dark City, Dark Knight. He appeared in morrison's batman saga, and was a key part of Final Crisis/Return of Bruce Wayne

I actually own that but it was one of the first things I read and confused the shit outta me. I'll go reread it now. Thanks user

The "real" darkseid is the one that died in final crisis. Other darkseids are his reflections from individual universes. If you gather all the fragments you can rebuild his godhead and truly revive Darkseid.

Darkseid is.

>and was a key part of Final Crisis

Was he?

..a baby

That means pre crisis darkseid? Post crisis Darkseid is just an avatart

Arise babyseid arise.

How long until they drop Babyseid down some stairs?

>A pickle! Desaad I turned myself into a pickle!Pickleseeeeeeeeeid!

I pretty sure that's what it's implied, post flashpoint Darkseid was just a fragment of the real darkseid which makes sense because darkseid was shown to basically be crisis retconn proof

Flipping through Final Crisis, I merged a part of it with The Return of Bruce Wayne. I thought there was a page of Darkseid releasing the Hyper-adaptor. You are right, the closest we get to it in Final Crisis is this page, and the other picture must be from The Return of Bruce Wayne

>Da
>Da
>Are you trying to say dada? Yes, you're my daddy! You're my cute baby, father.
>Da
>Da-DIE-DIE FOR DARKSEID

>That means pre crisis darkseid?
No, the "real" darkseid is that weird rainbow colored line face pattern you saw in a few scenes that were behind him while he talked. Superman dealt the killing blow to it when he sang.

I don't like Snyder's Batman, or even him as a writer in general, but I've enjoyed Metal so far.

As long as it doesn't have any lasting consequences beyond bringing back Plas and stuff like that, and I'll be happy.

I wonder why they need to bring him back, even shattered he's doing what he always did, his avatars(fragments) keep doing his job without him being complete.

Because the complete version still has the Anti-Life Equation.

This is just a plot device to be able to have him job constantly in normal arcs then somehow bring him back up to a multiversal level threat when they need him for a big big event to tie in with a movie. So he'll remain fragmented as long as they want to keep him weak.

Found it, Batman #702
1/2

So the Court of Owls literally just exist to get their shit kicked in now don't they?

2/2

we gonna talk about how no one on Earth and throughout the universe knew that Batman had pocketed a baby Darkseid at some point?

Because full darkseid was extremely powerful to the point where he almost took out the multiverse by himself

youtube.com/watch?v=8SrNZprL8QE

>now

I'm waaay behind on the Rebirth shit. Only read some supes and King's first few batman trades. What is it from, and is it good?

I just noticed that Batman's headlights are the shape of a bat with three lights
Christ, everything about the middle panel is hilarious

The Metal event, and it's too early to be sure, but it seems fun in that edgy 90's way.

I am getting convinced that this is a silver-age story, and that people are taking it 100% seriously because of the modern aesthetics. The first issue had a Justice League megazord in it, and in this one Bruce literally pulls a baby out of his bag.
This is silly, and it must be intentional.