Be 21 years old

>be 21 years old
>work at retail while in school
>loose 25% of my income in taxes
>$1300 a month for a shitty apartment
>legally required to pay $300 a month for car and health insurance
>student loans raping me

When did it all turn to shit?

user, in my lifetime there's only been ONE truly Pro-America president -- Reagan.

Look at what his presidency did for the country. 30 years of a booming economy. Clinton will take credit for the 90s, but that's all a political shell game.

The answer to our problems is free market capitalism. Go back to the system that brought the largest boom of prosperity this world has ever seen.

Trump is the guy who can do it. This is what he means by MAGA.

Don't worry. In a few months we'll be Making America Great Again.

Here in SF, at least, the housing prices are sky-high because leftists keep voting to ban the construction of new housing.

It's even more insidious because they rarely actually ban it outright. They just create a toxic regulatory structure to fuck with anyone who tries to do ANYTHING. Even if you try to plant the tree the city requires that you plant in your yard, your neighbors can literally go and shut it down and you get fines from the city while your neighbor demands you pay for their remodel before they let you plant the tree you're getting fined for not planting.

Leftists are making this a reality, because they think it will lower the cost of housing.

You should have learned a real trade and made money off that while schooling, idiot. You'll get a tax return, idiot. You should have rented an apartment further away from school and commuted to school, idiot. Car and health insurance is worth it, idiot. Student loans are an investment in your future, idiot.

You're 21, idiot. You should be smarter than that.

>loose

Stop lying about going to school you fucking faggot

pretty ironic isn't it. isn't sf supposed to be some progressive pro environment place yet all those old historical houses have some really terrible emissions

> you work hard
> your employer gets richer
> you waste your life working for them
> you get old and can't afford your medics
> rich people mock you for not having worked hard enough to get rich like them

Makes it seem like its impossible to get ahead in America as a 20something. Things need to change or else people our age will be stagnant, but how?

There is absolutely no way you are paying anything in taxes but nice post. Come back when you actually turn 18.

I thought CTR was a meme

>People who don't create jobs bitching about available jobs
That's why you deserve to be poor.
Welcome to America.
Do something about it or kill yourself. That's what it means to be free.

> $1300 a month rent

Where do you live? Move out if the city dude you can work retail anywhere

>>$1300 a month for a shitty apartment

what the fuck dude

you could rent a house for half that where I live

> job creation
this meme again?
Do you really believe any employer is interested in job creation?
It is a synonym for getting money while other people do the real work in exchange of getting paid every month

poor people wouldn't have to pay taxes if rich people paid taxes

>Do you really believe any employer is interested in job creation?
Yes, it is a synonym for getting money while other people do the real work in exchange of getting paid every month.
Is that really so hard to understand?

When corporations started seeing you as a slave

Where the fuck do you live? CA or NY?

>petrol is cheap as chips in america
>they choose to pay more money for a place to live closer to where they work
>not just adding an extra hour to their petrol bill
>petrol bills are usually tax deductable too if its work related

What did Burgers mean by this?

Also rent control is stupid as fuck.

I mean no one is interested in job creation for its own sake. English is not my first language as you may conclude from my flag.
They literally treat you as an object while getting the money while you are doing the real work without getting almost anything

What the fuck dude I own a house completely paid off and pay $1600 a month in just utilities

You're stupid.

Somebody tried to talk me into some shit like that, I'd laugh right in their face.

Commiefornia. $1300 is as cheap as it gets where I live.

I understand what you're saying. You're painting employers like they're evil. Employment is a negotiation between the employer and the employee.

Complaining about wages is the same thing as "entitlement." If you're entitled to more money, prove it. Get a useful degree or start a business.

The people who make more money are the people who work harder. No one's entitled to any wage.

I live in Tampa and the average is like $1k. There are some ghetto apartments for like $700 but if you don't want to be shot I wouldn't advise it.

>pay $1600 a month in just utilities

Some tips:
When running your air conditioner, shut the windows.

Close the fridge door when you're not home.

Top tier post.

>work at retail
>loose 25% of my income in taxes

25% federal tax is like 100K income. Even in some shitty state like CA, your income has to be at least 80K to hit combined state + federal 25%.

What kind of retail job pays that much to a college kid?

>21 year old student
>parents pay for tuition out of pocket
>pay $580 a month for a room in a nice house 10 min off campus
>use uber instead of getting a cuckmobile and on my parents health insurance

How are you so god damn stupid

Its become a status symbol, if anything. I think it's retarded to pay a shitton more money just so you don't have to drive to your job. Then again I'm from the South and am used to driving around to a job.

750$ a month here for a 2 room 1 bath apartment

Nice b8. I'm always surprised that people willfully have children knowing they can't properly support them. I think the children of irresponsible parents should commit parricide and take their resources.

>art history major
You chose poorly, choose better next time.

>kill irresponsible parents
>no household income = no resources to seize

how is that profitable?

How is that fucking b8. Sorry my parents arent losers and can afford to pay for all my shit. College has always been for people with money not peasants. Go work at a 7-11 or factory

This desu. Unless you're a nigger, you shouldn't have children if you're not ready to give them an edge in life.

>cut employees hours in half
>hire more employees to take those hours
(((job creation)))