Trump Time Travel

Trump predicted Weiner "telling the world" about Clinton's emails.

I've heard some good theories that Trump's a time traveler (or close to someone who is).

Any time-traveler user's or otherwise who can give us more info?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/628231488794923008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_BTODUEhPk
youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic
youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

George Noory sucks.

he doesn't "suuuuck" but hes's no Art Bell

Trump was/is titor

FIRST TIME CALLER LINE IS TO BE USED FOR TIME TRAVELERS ONLY!

The proof is out there user. It has been in plane sight this entire time.

October 1936

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 36.--The new million-volt direct current electrostatic generator developed by Dr. John G. Trump, of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is being installed in Huntington Memorial Hospital of Boston.

The high voltage will be harnessed in a giant X-ray tube to produce penetrating radiation for cancer treatment.

The new aid to malignant therapy works on the principle of the 10,000,000 volt generator developed by Prof. Robert Van de Graaff of M. I. T.
Compactness of design is a feature of the newer development.

We have entered the optimal time-line gents

I pray to KEK, that we did.

yeah

Is Art Bell still on darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com ?

The ONLY bit of "proof" or plausibility in this entire thing is that he has Teslas notes. The rest is dumb shit.

Of course he's a time traveler, this was already proven in that one netflix film with Johnny depp as Trump

i used to think this poster was a roleplaying autist, now im starting to believe it

No m8, he went off air because his family was being threatened. Heard gunshots on air one night. There's some controversy, and he may have played up how serious it actually was, but he has a young daughter so honestly don't fault him... tons of youtube art bell

youtube.com/watch?v=A_BTODUEhPk

i don't even know, i heard he ragequit after a few months (after having previously ragequit from his sirius show), guy just doesn't have it in him anymore

No I heard the show when there were shots fired outside his studio and he was literally on the floor ... he shortly after that quit and gave up.. he eventually posted the police report of te incident when people accused him to bailing out again

All of this is eerily similar to my own life, except I'm not a baron, I'm a baronet. I'm the seventh son of a seventh son, and believe I can see the future and am also travelling between dimensions. My family history also involved someone named John who was invited into royalty because he had the ability to heal people. The only difference is that I'm trying desperately to stop Trump. I don't know, every single Mandela effect is a part of my personal life in some way. But I'm too uncomfortable to stick around to talk with anyone about it. Maybe all the leafs are like the holy grail in Indiana Jones, and you have to pick which time travelling baronet is the one you should listen to.

Based Bell is missed.

fpbp
Art's for Trump? Fuck yea.

"Wow, gosh, isn't that just fantastic? So you're telling us that Donald Trump is actually from the future? Gosh, I mean that sure does explain a lot. I mean that's just uncanny. So has your source revealed anything else that would benefit our audience?"

CONTROL OVER TIME AND SPACE

He came out of hiding?

>he shortly after that quit and gave up
Not surprising considering his past experiences.
> Lepley, 34, was sentenced in May 1998 to life in prison for engaging in
sexual acts with Bell's then 16-year-old son, who is now an adult, and with an
18-year-old man. Prosecutors claimed Lepley, who is infected with the AIDS
virus, supplied his victims with marijuana and alcohol on several occasions.
>The substitute teacher was charged in 1997 with 16 drug- and sex-related
counts, including sexual assault and attempted transmission of the AIDS virus.
At the time of the trial, neither of Lepley's victims had the virus.
>Lepley was convicted in April 1998 of most of the charges he faced. He
admitted engaging in the sexual contact but adamantly denied he did anything
criminal other than occasionally supplying underage boys with alcohol or
marijuana.
>The AIDS charge stemmed from what Lepley described as a four-month
relationship with the 18-year-old, who was never Lepley's student. The young
man claimed Lepley did not inform him about his medical condition and did not
use a condom; Lepley denied those allegations.
>One oral sex encounter with Bell's son resulted in a sexual assault conviction and the life sentence for Lepley.

I thought I remember art bell died? Not joking guys.

Kek. Trump was always right.

what zemeckis ment by that?
he knew, he's another time traveller. Fuck, we're sorrounded by them.

He's alive, he's just been weird in the last few years, talking of death threats and people shooting at his house and shit.

>tfw ftp access to an almost complete art bell archive

He made up some story about a stalker shooting at his house. I'm starting to wonder if that whole thing about his son in late 90's was made up too.

>I heard the show when there were shots fired outside his studio and he was literally on the floor
Sounds like the show he had with the pilot flying over Area 51 and was blasted out of the air.

art still has it 100%, it's the shitty guests that got to him. the last few weeks were getting pretty desperate, and not in the fun 90s way where he could make an obviously insane/fake guest interesting and entertaining.

Which Titor? There are multiple Titors since he dun goofed by telling IBM about Y2K during his trip to the 1970s.

>Hawaii under Australian occupation

kek

Hillary getting schlonged yet again.

Or the dude who was allegedly murdered on air. Spooky, only because a large chunk of the stations carrying his show lost the feed during that call.

I was listening to Art the night Y2K was supposed to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic

Listen to it again, its so fake. The guy was describing the feature of jets that were supposedly flying behind him at night no less.

The caller was probably Phil Hendrie sitting in front of a fan.

That's not what I was talking about. I was referring to the MiB episode.

>That's not what I was talking about.
My bad. Can't read.

If you had a time machine. One the easiest way to acquire vast amounts of capital is real estate. It would be easier than playing the market which fluctuates day to day.

If you were trying to prevent a nuclear war well running or becoming president would do
that

LOL BUT WHAT IF IT'S TRUE

Don't think it's real?

>The caller was probably Phil Hendrie sitting in front of a fan.
i like this scenario

I just saw an user post this image in another thread. But there was on ly 1 post by that ID. Kinda spooky, and it looks like a time machine. Anyone have an idea of what it is?

sure makes you think

>Trump predicted Weiner "telling the world" about Clinton's emails.
this is all scripted, Trump knew this was going to happen

Trump and his gangbanging

Lol that picture brings back memories. When it was just shitposting and no one believed he really had a chance in hell. I saved that image before the gop debates when up and it was just him announcing his run

>mfw ftp access to an almost complete art bell archive

>

It is 2016 and Cubs are in World Series.

Charlie sheen dindu nuffin

Could be a "jump room"

Chicken coop

My father owns many different golf courses across Australia and New Zealand and used to do business with Mr. Trump. No, he doesn't have a time machine but apparently he has a "clairvoyant". It's a hispanic woman who worked on his golf course and would have a keen eye for things going wrong and Marla Maples was a very superstitious woman and insisted Donald hire her and she has been very useful to him ever since.

Life sentence for sucking off a 16 year old faggot???

Wtf?

does she just travel from golf course to golf course, or does she do this remotely?

was going to post this... he gave himself a small loan of 1m plus winning numbers to so many pussies he could grab! :^)

>world a nuclear wasteland due to islamic terror

Lmao

Chicken coop, dumbass.

>Picture has control box label with the word "Tunnel"
Yeah, a chicken coop

Only Mar-a-Lago

This, at least he's better than Knapp.

T-TIME TRAVEL ISN'T REAL!

>the time travel thing is true.
>we're on a good path where Trump gets elected.
>There's a time line when that doesn't happen.
>And Hillery does launch the nukes.
>I live in a diffrent state from all my family for "work".
>can only imagine what that last phone call would be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

What's with Art Bell and time travel? I haven't listened since the late 90s, but I remember an episode where he mentioned he had a confirmed real time machine in a storage unit somewhere, but that he did not want to use it because it was basically a device that would pump electricity into you and he wasn't 100% sure it was legit.

art bell was entertainment
nothing more
ancient aliens has more credibility than him

If Trump is a time traveller, does that mean he let 911 happen?

Underground chicken coops are a thing to protect them from aviary viruses. Thats why coops are set up in deserts as well.

You dumb fuck.

only incredulous hillbillies and trailer trash believed what Art Bell was saying

It's literally addressed in the post you replied to.

I am asking about the association, not the veracity of any claims.

>tfw listening to old coast to coast from 94-98
it's telling of today if nothing else.

Art Bell is a cultural icon