Inspector Gadget

What is the point of Inspector Gadget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7nQgkvIHV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying Inspector Gadget isn't the most fun you can possibly have

To build brown bricks in minecrap

In his universe or ours?

>we will never have another Inspector Gadget that isn't full of these shitty quotes

In an effort to actually talk about the show, what did everyone think of the CGI series? Putting my nostalgic NOT MUH aside, I actually thought it was a pretty good update that kept the core ideas of the show while making it a bit more interesting for kids (the original show really was incredibly repetitive). Thought it did a good job of translating the old character designs to 3D too.

My only serious complaints are that Claw isn't remotely threatening any more and the new Gadgetmobile sucks balls.

You can shut up now

>mfw gadget boy

It was pretty terrible but I can't wholeheartedly condemn the show that gave me my first waifu.

And honestly re-watching it (or at least the few episodes I've been able to find) Spydra's antics are the best part of the show by far. Her and Boris provide far more entertainment than Gadget Boy and Heather.

He's always on duty

Midnight to 5am on CN UK for years until we got Robotboy, must have filled some insomniac boy robot niche.

My deduction skills as a detective tell me OP has quite possibly, never had sex.

>What is the point of Inspector Gadget?

To inspect Gadgets, obviously.

hey at least is better than pedofags circlejerk to Penny.

He was supposed to be descended from Inspector Zenigata in Lupin VIII. When that fell through, they revamped the character grew the concept from there.

Seems more like monkey see, monkey do if you ask me.

help me get rid of the voice so I can take control of the rips and when it is not useful, I deactivate it.

brown bricks

>lupin VIII
>VIII
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO INTO THE FUTURE

with minecraft

Yes, VIII. Shame, too, it didn't even get a voice track before they shut it down.
youtube.com/watch?v=T7nQgkvIHV8

It was great, plus Josie and the pussycats and other Hanna Barbara shows on Boomerang

haha well fuck, that's silly.

Debatable.

Yeah, when I said Gadget was supposed to be descended from Zenigata, I meant he was supposed to be Zenigata's actual descendant. Sometimes I wonder how good it could've gotten. Space doesn't really clash with Lupin the way you'd think.

I can jerk to Penny without any outside help, thank you.

you are pedofaggots and i hate pedofaggots more than i hate MAD agents what an asshole!

I'd like to look at Penny's computerbook.

Inspector Gadget and Loco Bandito crossover when?

What do you think Penny does with her computer book's webcam at night Gadget? She's not playing Minecrap.