What's the point of striving to be "middle class" at this point? Houses are insanely expensive...

What's the point of striving to be "middle class" at this point? Houses are insanely expensive, cars are expensive as fuck, you pay taxes so other people can have shit for free, women are not loyal, and you have to basically bury yourself in debt to afford anything. You're living to work and pay everyone else's bills.

What's the solution? How much money do you need to finally tell society to fuck themselves and never work if you don't want too?

There is no middle class anymore.

that's a male isn't it?

> Thinking you'll ever amount to something.

>How much money do you need to finally tell society to fuck themselves and never work if you don't want too?

A better question to ask would be how much money you need to acquire the resources that allow you to become self-sufficient for your survival needs.

It's really not that hard. 85k/year isn't hard to attain, and it's more than enough for a house and car. Sure: those two put you into debt. But twelve hundred a month on the house, three hundred on the car? I have more than enough disposable income left over to do the things I want. I save money because I can't even find other things I want to spend money on.

If you make enough money not to get Obamacare Subsities then you get gouged. That means getting into 'the middle class' is even harder

No, it's a female (boy).

That's stupid and the person who made it knows it's stupid. The question is, why don't you?

>vote for an economic policy that promotes economic growth instead of hindering it
>???
>profit

That's a man you faggot.

Kys

Don't bury yourself in debt. Try to pay as little in taxes as possible. Don't enslave yourself to a woman. Buy used cars. I still haven't figured out the housing thing. Maybe a tiny house on wheels so you don't have to pay property taxes? Depends on your local laws...

>that's stupid your stupid im not going to give a reason why though its self evident i dont have any proof just believe me when i say its stupid you stupidhead

those broad shoulders
>*HRRP*
>*BRRWWLLRRP*
>*BLURRHHKK*

What do you even mean? Middle class is not for everyone. You can be working class or even worse.

The Venus Project. Self Sufficient cities with very strict borders and national interest. With Trump releasing our energy it actually might be possible.

That's gotta be a bloke.

Disgusting.

I want to lick her feet.. FUCK

What's your career/ education?

>houses are insanely expensive
no, not everywhere; just avoid certain population centers and waterfront realty

>cars are expensive as fuck
buy something used

>you pay taxes
unless you're a billionaire fair-minded guy

>so other people can have shit for free
also for public services, defense from russians, federal projects

>women are not loyal
sorry, but not everyone has that experience

>you have to basically bury yourself in debt
spend less on frivolous bullshit

>to afford anything
read up on some buddhist thoughts on materialism

>You're living to work
most animals do that

>pay everyone else's bills
you're not paying mine; you can always leave the country to vote in someone who will change the tax code

conclusion: stop whining; take action

It's a man.

It presupposes that all of the rich are actually working together. They aren't. There are several world orders competing for supremacy at all times.

It's generally accurate, but it's less of a pyramid and more of a spiderweb.

Man feet is a dead giveaway

Maybe so, but they're still the same feet and I still want to lick them. I guess I'm gay now?

Literally the 2009 Recovery Act.

More of this girl op pls

>implying this is a bad thing

What's gay is liking manfeet.

Literally the FDA.

that's a dude

upperish middle class is best class

enough money to be comfy

not working too much to hate life (maybe)

not enough money to be a globalist

not enough money to be a rich cunt

poor enough to enjoy the good real things in life

also youre probably white

You get a tiny house, a fixie and a cat instead.

>be 20 yrs old w/ decent car that's been paid off, no debts, never got a dime from mommy or daddy, never asked for it, kicked out at 18, living on my own, 16k in the bank
>see threads everyday about people whining that they don't have enough money
Lmao learn2earn

There is a dick on the other side....

wtf? how do you think Jesus washed their feet in the first place?

Desert = no water = Jesus footfetish.

Yep. Are you going to commit suicide or is it going to be death by emu?

Wish that was me desu

I need more.

Sauce of that fair maiden if you can.

you're alright kiddo.

Nah, probs aids after fucking anons girl/boy thing

>that back
>maiden

If you're "striving" for middle class, you're aiming too low & already failed.

Or at least sauce. Come the fuck on, man.

First year college cuck detected.

thats fucking retarded.

You should be striving for a career that you'll enjoy and will allow you to live comfortably. Anything beyond that is just delusion.

The middle class is a political meme. It basically means everyone because everyone thinks they are middle class.

Poor negroes who live below the poverty line believe they are part of the middle class. Rich guys who make over a million a year believe themselves to be middle class. There is no actual definition for it. It's just a word politicians use to mean every day average people like you who will vote for me.

Middle class is above the poverty line but still have to work for a living. People making over a million a year are still middle class as long as they continue to work and did not inherit enough wealth to sustain them.

It is pretty meaningless but it is defined.

10 years out of college.

good, I still want more

What middle class really means is having real political power without being a member of the ruling class. It does not mean oh I have X amount of money piled up. I was just in a conversation with a knowitall retard attempting to lecture me about what he called the middle class of the People's Republic of China. There's rich people in China. There is no middle class. There will not be any time soon.
That said, you are on the right track: define your own goals as clearly as possible and let that free you. Do not try to be rich, least of all because you feel expected to try to be rich: seek to be comfortable and to be able to execute your goals. You might find yourself getting rich in spite of yourself.
I love these tax-happy morons hoping to enslave white males to pay for GarKnisha's eighteen kids.

if you think houses are expensive you need a new job.

I was lucky enough to get hit by a truck on my motorcycle (not my fault) and got $85k out of it. Bought an off grid cabin for $80k, already has solar and shit. They were asking $125k but it was an estate sale, and it turns out that banks are unwilling to finance off grid properties.

So if you're somehow lucky enough to get/save a fat wad of cash, money talks. Don't be afraid to make a lowball offer. There are a lot of desperate people out there.

I gave up on pipe dreams of home ownership or a well paying career long ago

>85k/year isn't hard to attain

huh, and here I am making less than 30k a year.

You don't strive to be middle class. You strive to be 1% bro.

>guys wear panties better then women
is there anything we can't do better?

Why so much?

Best way to live is in a car. Do shitty jobs on craigslist for a couple days a month to pay whatever bills you have (insurance, gym membership for showers, storage for your shit) and live like a bum for the rest of the month.

Paying rent is a scam. No one person needs that much space and a yard, especially someone in their 20s.

Give birth

that's a nice girlboy butt, we need more of this around pol

Depends on where you live. Idiots never realize this before they make these blanket statements.

what if man created artificial wombs?

Haven't we already tried but every time scientists get close they end up getting cucked for funding by Feminists?

Though in the long run it might end up being a bad thing. There would be literally zero point to females if artificial wombs are a thing, though it would be fun

>There would be literally zero point to females if artificial wombs are a thing
good?
we can already create artificial eggs and sperm i think anyway
add genetic engineering and we would be better for it

post more pale girly boy butts