How would you feel about this autist walking around your neighborhood with an ar 15 every day?

How would you feel about this autist walking around your neighborhood with an ar 15 every day?
This douche is my neighbor and he is still doing it. What should i say to him next time i see him? I can film it and post. I dont really care I guess but i dont get why he doesnt just carry a pistol like everyone else.

youtu.be/rxiIsJXDrQQ

Watch the crime rate drop by like 500 percent in the area he patrols. I wouldn't even fucking smoke a cigarette outside if I knew that guy was on duty.

More like
>watch him get mugged by some nignogs.

The only potential problem I see is if a bunch of thugs decide to try and take his guns and amo by force. You could have a shoot out like the wild west.

Yeah, this

Rifle is the better weapon by a large margin. Pistol is backup to be used in case of rifle malfunction. Warch fewer movies and have more funs with funs.

>average Sup Forumsack

Thumbnail looks like he's cosplaying as TF2 engineer

SHALL

I'm in Vegas too, yeah this guy is trash

He should get a Kel Tec shotgun instead of the rifle though. Better for residential areas.

Guys seems like he has a few screws loose to me, I don't blame the mother for feeling on edge if she doesn't know who he is and I'm not even anti-funs

does it scare you, OP?

Watch him defend the entire neighborhood from a pack of nogs in like 1 month after Trump wins.

inb4 hailstorm of bullets ripping through neighborhood in shootout

Wow that's actually really autistic
The words he uses and his demeanor are fucking spastic.
"I mean you no harm"
"I will stay within constitutional bounds while doing this"
"[I was] very briefly [in the army]"
Also
>Interpreting silhouettes as being out-of-place and warranting investigation

I hate to sound like a shitlib, but what a fucking psycho. How long before he shoots someone's dog and he's in a 3:00 AM standoff with the police waiving his pocket constitution in the air?

Tfw you realize you're an American and can actually do this kind of shit when Euros are literally getting raped by muslims. Feels good.

That's the price of freedom faggot.

I wouldn't say he's a psycho he's fucking stupid though I've met people like this they're the ROTC kids who finally grew up and could purchase a gun. He's living a dream that he can't fulfill because he was "briefly" playing with his dick in the army before he got kicked out.

swedish women talk like him, everyone wants to fuck them. whats the diference, just fuck him in the ass and then rub his pipe all over ur face while shooting for sport.

buy your own ar15 and form a militia around him

This

I'm in full support of the 2nd

But first of all if your making a "patrol"

1. Have at least 10 guys
2. Dress them normally
3. All have conceal carry permits

The kid is autistic no doubt and just wants to be edgy without thinking it through

Man patrolling his neighborhood to keep the citizens safe.

Nerds wipe the cheeto dust off their fingers in a dimly lit 1 room studio apartment to furiously type the word "autist".

>implying it won't turn into zimzam 2.0

>Interpreting silhouettes
not to mention he can't even fucking pronounce it

kek ROTC was a trip.
I remember the classes segregating into those that were there to piss away a class hour and those that wanted to LARP as brass.

That's a pretty convoluted post, m8

I've known guys like this at every age from 15 to 20 and they're all remarkably similar. I could get the gun thing **maybe**, but then he started showing off his knife and I got flashbacks lol

>calling us autists
Nigger your responses are like 65% of this thread go get in an argument on Twitter or something you fucking nerd

>briefly in the army

in other words he was discharged for being autistic.

Thinking the same thing, thought it was a costume

>those that wanted to LARP as brass.
The mental image of that is hilarious