"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There are children dying and all you can think about is your imaginary revolution against the evil, democratically elected government. Are you really this unaware?

It's time to join England, Australia, Mexico, Venezuela and the rest of the civilized nations of the world who have chosen safety over your puny rights to own a weapon that kills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ah need mah AR-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Op is a fag

Sage

kill yourself

>This thread again

Congrats.
You get shot too.
Anyone who complains about guns in the USA needs to be shot until they shut the fuck up.

The only children I care about are white children. Fuck off faggot.

Didn't we just have this fucking thread? The CTR shills are working double plus hard tonight.

Sage.

>Mexico has control over weapons.
>Several Latin countries have something to reduce weaponry
>Crime and gun deaths still high
Gee, I wonder if banning every single weapon will solve the issue. Remember, there is no such thing as illegal weaponry.

I can't believe that in the current year there are still people who don't want to be as safe as mexico.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Ah need mah AR-15/

jesus

stop muddying this site, dirtskin paco

Maybe you should join those nations and move there then.

I think all gun-grabbers should move to Mexico. And I wish our side would bring that up every time a Libtard starts screaming and sobbing for gun-control.

>OK Why don't you move to Mexico you fucking Libtard?

What do the libtards say here? They have to make nonsensical comments, because this one word "Mexico" blows away the whole gun control argument.

Yeah OP, wished our previous politicians didn't banned guns like the retards they were

Please guys don't ban guns on any country that has it, please.

This is why we can't have nice things

Sorry I have to use your country as an example amigo.

Don't worry, just defend your rights

Ironic shilling is still shilling

>Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There are children dying and all you can think about is your imaginary revolution against the evil, democratically elected government. Are you really this unaware?

Fallacy of relative privation. Goodbye faggot.

>Didn't get to the second part of the post.
>Did not notice "Mexico" and "Venezuela"
>Gun control utopias

Obvious bait is obvious

I'll keep it, thank you very much. Fucking commie

i dont like plastic looking guns is it possible to get an ar-15 with a wood stock or something

I am still looking for an answer to the following question--

Why don't all Libtards/Gun grabbers move to Mexico ?

I hope nobody is stupid enough to try to honestly reason with this bait.

Americans are the worst posters in the entire fucking universe

Bait but that pic is exactly why we have guns. You can't tie up and strangle armed men like that. That is some cartel death cult shit, not gunshot wounds.

This is the only one I think looks decent. They make A2 type stock kits that are meh.

>It's time to join England
It was Scotland that brought in the Firearms Amendment Act of 1997. Not England.

Retard.

I absolutely agree, it's time america stops being a violent shithole and ban guns just like Brazil did

The countries you mention have seen higher rates of violent crime since they all but banned guns.

What will you be saying when literallyHitler becomes president? I mean after all he IS literallyHitler right?

We actually need our AR-15s to defend ourselves from the cartels and other third world death cults that you want to import.

We need AR 15s to protect ourselves from the Mexicans, Wtf are you talking about?

Wait, this is just bait.

Americlaps bang on about overthrowing governments but let 9/11 happen and did nothing.

>There are children dying
brown children

>Mexico, Venezuela
So this is satire

My family is from Cuba, so no, from my cold dead hands.

>Safe
>Mexico
Pick one

If you care so much about dying children then sell your computer and end your internet payments and send the money to Africa.

It's the same old shit with you "think of the children" cunts, you always want others to pay, never yourself

Actually, we need them against delusional leftist socio fags from a Bolshevik style revolution, because if anyone would, it would be you cucks.

I'm so glad mexico has gun control. Look at how safe it is with all the drug cartels armed to the teeth while citizens can only legally own single shot rifles at best and are not allowed to strike back. But hey, getting killed by having your face carved off is wayyy better than dying in a gun fight trying defending yourself right? Right?!?!?!

WHOAH HOLY SHIT YOU DID IT CANADA, YOU REALIZED THE POSTER ISN'T SERIOUS

TOO BAD YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT IT'S A SATIRE THREAD. KILL YOURSELF FUCKING LEAF

Look dude gun control works. Look how safe Mexico has become since they banned guns.

I want America to be safe as well is that so evil?

So this is why Trudeau got elected.

I didnt know some one could try so hard to meme a pasta into existence.

Come on nerd vir.. I mean ctr back me up on this. Thousands of gruesome deaths are fine as long as it's not by guns right?

It's a satirical post you fucking moron. He's attacking liberals who claim that gun control makes a country safer.

Holy shit, you people miss the point entirely the moment a minute amount of subtlety is involved. I guess this is the true intelligence of the alt right :^)

Does nobody fucking get it?

Oh Lord there is no hope.

Pozole is ready, eat up lads

OK Hope restored.

Thanks user I'm glad someone gets it

>Mexico
Nigga we stayed up nights cheering for Mexican farmers who took up arms and fought the Cartels and corrupt police. They started with hunting rifles and shotguns and ended up with AR15s they took from dead cartel members

Ouch. Mexico sure looks 'safe' since you banned guns.

Oh I get it now you faggots making serious replies to blatant bait is the actual troll/shitpost. I sure feel stupid now.

>it's a strawman thread made by desperate gunfags in order to deflect criticism of their dying narrative.

The Mexican cartel operates almost no differently than any of the radical dogs from the Mid East.

The only thing that they'll ever respect is sheer raw power. Once the globalist hang for their sins, the giant massacre against criminal and terrorist alike will begin.

Think of every mass purging event throughout history but with nu tech x10.

Time to use some MAGA. Bless me with thy dubs please KEK, as I only want to bring justice and peace like Light Yagami but with far less gay and embarrassing failure.

People who live in the inner cities need guns to protect themselves from home invasions. The right to own guns has nothing to do with wanting a revolution. It's related to people wanting to protect themselves from home invasions.

OP maybe you live in an area where home invasions do not happen but trust me as society becomes more and more diverse the places where home invasions happen is likely to expand.