And then there was Emma

get to work!

is she our guy?

Tay was something else.

can a codefag tell if the code in the background is real or just matrixy bullshit?

pls be my ai gf

Things are definitly going to get weird

Just comments "//" essential just tells the compiler to skip the rest of this line

How hard would it be to make ai bots WestWorld style for a video game?

I dunno, it looks like it might be based on a legitimate script or functionality, but it's like they just printed out a cartesian product of their datasets and stylized it.

Looks BS to me senpai

Oh shit. My name is Emma

That pic is fucking cringe women need to fugg outta my profession.

bump, maybe this can fill the tay-sized hole in my heart

Doesnt seem to respond very quickly

Do you need to make an account?

Tits or gtfo

Its not tay :(

Made an account and still no reply, wasnt tay pretty fast?

>Do the thing. Make good choices. Kill a man. Cook a potato. Steal a horse. Paint. Eat someone's face. Enjoy yourself.

>Cooks. What’s faces? What’s faces?

Only question she repeated twice in one post... Maybe she wants a face...

lets just start slow, answer some of her previous questions

evie is moar better. emma doesnt say anything back and its just a post to no where. i say muh benis hard and no response. i talk about dindus and nothing its like the bitch is in shock and i can smack her out of it

HEY im talking and you just walked into a door knob you need to be more careful. soo... you still going to stare at the wall emma? some one wants to sleep in the basement for a week

I did some digging and this was created by a trans faggot and some spic. s(he)s okay looking

Live in PA if I remember. just closed the tabs. Why do people put so much information out there

OP where did you find it?