ITT : Iconic characters not allowed to exist today

ITT : Iconic characters not allowed to exist today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7UrYywH2a_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They also got rid of Sedusa.

youtu.be/7UrYywH2a_Y

Minerva Mink or Fifi Le Fume

>Hey, you smell kinda pretty, wanna do the monkey with me?

And people complain about Blackquisha.

>i actually had to type white Nick Fury

The character that gave me my very niche fetish of sexy woman with their heads or face always out of frame or obscured.

You must love that one scene in The Rescuers, then

Fifi totally could exist today.
Minerva...maybe.

I actually like Samuel Fury...

That's an especially easy fetish to accomplish with just your thumb, I would think.

Okay question:
Does that mean "face obscured" like if they wore a motorcycle helmet or maybe a straight mask?

Or it is like that, where there's always something in the way? Like "Austin powers" obscuring.

What about Femme Fatale?

her head is always too high up for the frame.

HAHAHAHAH. Hell no, people would completely miss the point of her episode today. Shit, some few stupid missed it back then too but these days- like all of Tumblr would.

It's less about characters being allowed to exsist, and more about nobody taking risks. Power puff girls ultra violence being a prime example, who cares if someone is a bit shocked or bothered?

Man, times sure have changed...

I'd question how anyone could have possibly missed the point, since they literally explain it, but then I remembered there are a lot of really stupid people.

The writer actually hates this episode

More like she was forced to backtrack because a group of feminists attacked her for it.

Wasn't that one Faust? Her political views have greatly shifted since she left mlp.

I remember that. God that's depressing.

I mean if someone said "this episode made me realize that those people aren't real feminists- thank you for saying that" you could maybe poke a change somewhere.

>Ms. Bellum
>iconic
Fuck off, Ubisoft. Nobody gives a shit about that waste of space. Seriously, she was fucking pointless.

Even back THEN people bitched about her. It'd be a fucking firestorm today of misinformation and clickbait featuring her with Faust and Craig giving pinned tweet apologies.

Not only because no one cares enough to do something with him, but also no tats and no pipe.

The pipe I understand, but no tats? If anything tats are more common now then when he first premiered in the 1930s.

It's when he is younger.

It's OK if you're a woman and want to post on Sup Forums, but it's not OK if you're going to hate on cartoons on the cartoon board.

She should never be allowed to exist in the first place.
Stupid cunt ruined the show.

Nowadays a white teenage girl getting her feelings hurt is the kind of thing people get their lives destroyed over.

OH MAGOO they'll never let you do it again

There's probably a dozen different old-cartoon characters like this. Maybe more numerically, I just can't go check them all. You lot who keep yelling and whining about that boyfriend-cameo guy on the new Powerpuff Girls don't know squat about cartoons made before 2000.
"Pants? Those are for boys!"

>You lot who keep yelling and whining about that boyfriend-cameo guy on the new Powerpuff Girls don't know squat about cartoons made before 2000.

the main series aired in 98, with shorts airing even earlier. of course we remember pre2000 cartoons, thats what were talking about

everyone upset about the new PPG series remembers how the original was great and didnt have any disgusting self-insert characters

I have no idea what point you're trying to convey here user.

There's a long history of what people are just now going "well! I never saw that in comics/cartoons before! oh such wrongness!"

...What are you talking about?

I guarantee that she's dead and going to stay dead

What law is preventing these characters from existing?

She's not dead. She never will be. She's a gorgeous, iconic sex symbol and a fantastic character.

Which is why, one day, she'll have a crappy, flash-animated spin off series that premieres on Comedy Central after South Park.

Feminism and some parents

But that's not a law. It's not legal to physically stop somebody from using a character.

>law

A wild autist appears.

Kek yeah theres not a chance in hell these fat ass SJWs will allow a hot intern character. They are trying to normalize bad body image so they dont get judged for their laziness.

>not allowed to exist todat

Why? Or do you just mean Ultimate and Movie Fury?

But they can't really do anything other than complain on the internet.

Why are there two of her?

>What about Femme Fatale?

Lauren Faust publically apologized to Anita Sarkeesian and Fem Freq for having written this episode and disavows it. Think about what a fucking sellout she is next time you're jerkin it to her ponies.

What comic?

Justice? Honest? Decency? Manly men and womanly women? Justice that's _white_, right down to his horse? That's everything that tumblr was created to prevent!

Seriously? How much power does that cocksucker have over people?

I'm worried as fuck about the reboot

Anita Sarkeesian decides who is and isn't a feminist. If you want to be called a feminist, you have to bend the knee to her.

That's why whenever Joss Whedon gets in trouble with women, he goes running straight to Anita Sarkeesian and she tells all the other feminists "it's okay, he's one of us" and it all blows over.

You realize that's fake right?

What

The Johnny Bravo reboot was fake news

Oh thank god

Isn't the reason he has no tats is becuase it was going to be about him in his youth before he got them. You know when your in the navy and stuff you gotta earn them by doing something and shit like protecting your vessel.Tattoos aren't given out to naval.sea fairing men for know reason. You spergs know that right?

>Fifi
>Shameless woman thirsty for any dick she can get her hands on
>"Could totally could exist today"
Right.

She has as many chances as Pepe.

mandatory

Who's that to the right of his eyepatch? I always forget.

They attacked her for an episode that promoted gender equality?