How low is site traffic going to be after the election?

How low is site traffic going to be after the election?

The election is just the beginning my friend

ELECTION

RIOTS

not for me

After this I'm done with /pol
I love you guys and its been very eye opening for me. But I have a life to live.

Never stop being the light of truth in the darkness. Never stop creating thinkers.

and never forget, Hitler did nothing wrong

After the Trump victory threads die down in January, it will go back to slightly higher than normal

It will be pretty low. Of those who remain, 90% of it will be shills posting DRUMPF BTFO memes, the rest will be threads about how election was rigged. It will be boring and depressing. Not looking forward to it.

This entire site will be unusable for at least a month due to the sheer flood of celebration posting

i miss this site pre-election

Hopefully a great deal.

This place is flooded with redditfrogposters.

18 CTR shills less

After all the trumplets kill themselves I imagine Sup Forums will just be shut down.

I'm proud to have that German blood. Great stuff.

Did you know the largest ethnicity in America is German? Probably why we are so great. It's the genes man.

haha :^)

God speed user

Good luck.

Yourehereforever...

Trump is also German.

this. depending on the result, ill either be jumping from the sinking ship amid the chaos, or sneaking out the backdoor while everyone's partying. never to be seen again either way.

Nah mate you won't. Been here for 5 years now and I don't see myself leaving until I have kids or something.

That's right. Germans sent a lot of good people over here, lots of winning genes that is for sure.

Not low enough. Sure after the election the CTR shills will dissipate and the Trump memes will die down; but there will still be all these cocksucking leafs.
BUILD NORTHERN WALL
U
I
L
D

It will peak on the 8th, and have a sharp drop after like the 15th. It will be nice for the shillposting to return to normal levels.

JIDF isn't nearly as aggressive as CRT and all the people baiting for (you)'s with CTR-style posts.

If I don't have anything to show from this site other than updates on occasional stuff I don't want to stay here if I have nothing to show for it but you guys have exposed me to a lot about the world. I'll probably be here forever but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time.

You guys are great. I'll visit from time to time.

You will be back here faggot.

We all are stuck here forever and ever

Oh-oh-oh oh, we'll be here.

>implying this wont be the unofficial potus forum

If Trump whens, and if Trump enacts the policies he wants to, this place will be busy. We aren't done with SJWs by a long shot, they will be even more frenzied. I can't wait.

And if the traitor wins, we will be here trying to take her down, one way or another. I can't wait.

When Trump wins the POTUS.

Later on, there will be a lot of happening about FBI agents arrest half entire government members, then PC of EU will turn against USA and Middle East.

I guaranteed that Its going to be very interesting in next 4 years.

It'll drop but only by a little.

We still have the butthurt/racewar/ civil war threads to look forward to

nobody cares faggot, if you had a life you'd be out living it now

We'll stay. CTR will leave when the campaign ends and the cash runs out. Regardless of the outcome, Sup Forums will be 100% less cucked than it currently is.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion that some CTR fags are starting to get addicted to the redpill and will stick around, albeit with less shitposting, and slowly learn that they've been living a lie.

You'll be back

Pretty much this After that dies down, we'll probably bounce around like a bunch of lunatics until some other European country is culturally enriched on a big scale. We'll also see better discussion.

Wife and kids here. The ride never ends. Been here since Snacks, EFG, and accidentally coca cola bottles.

Oh shit... Why does my ID say evade? Glad I'm armed...

there's going to be fucking pepes everywhere regardless of who wins

the invasion of frogs is preparing